Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

ranbo das posted:

I played the entire Mass Effect Trilogy as Male Shepard what does that make me.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I can understand the logic behind regular folks trying to stop shoplifters since it gives them the chance to play "hero" in what mass media portrays as one of the most horryfing crimes, but do people seriously report people sleeping in their own cars? :psyduck:

Petiso has a new favorite as of 12:27 on Nov 19, 2022

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Petiso posted:

I can understand the logic behind regular folks trying to stop shoplifters since it gives them the chance to play "hero" in what mass media portrays as one of the most horryfing crimes, but do people seriously report people sleeping in their own cars? :psyduck:

Do you even realise what that will do to my property values

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Borscht posted:

Mass effect taught me that when you make evil choices your face gets all cracked and glow-y and cool

We learned that years ago with Kotor

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Large Testicles posted:

Do you want honesty?

OGS know you do your Paragon run as man Shepard and your Renegade run as woman Shepard (both with the same first name, German)

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The only real shepherd
Is Truck Shephard

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Please feel free to relate to whichever of these is most relevant to your personal situation

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

is this loss

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

snitches are literally the moderators of the real world.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

swap 3 & 4 and it works as a looping comic

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

flavor.flv posted:

Please feel free to relate to whichever of these is most relevant to your personal situation

would like to see another set of four with the vagina equivalent p&ty

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If my wife ever asked to hold my dick while I peed I'd let her

In fact now I'm disappointed she hasn't asked this

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

kalel posted:

Vagina havers don't pee, no balls to store it in

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
They store the pee in the ovaries duh

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I thought pee was stored in the boobs

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Dabir posted:

Vagina havers don't pee, no balls to store it in

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

kalel posted:

I (35m) was asked by a coworker (20f) at work (active duty US Navy warship) if I knew how many "holes girls have down there"

I sighed and told her that I was 35, married for 13 years, and have a daughter. She patiently explained that that didn't mean poo poo, then gestured broadly to a group of young male sailors that she worked with, who presumably didn't know that women don't pee out of their vagina.

The answer is three, BTW.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

I (35m) was asked by a coworker (20f) at work (active duty US Navy warship) if I knew how many "holes girls have down there"

I sighed and told her that I was 35, married for 13 years, and have a daughter. She patiently explained that that didn't mean poo poo, then gestured broadly to a group of young male sailors that she worked with, who presumably didn't know that women don't pee out of their vagina.

My dad “taught” me this when we was very inebriated while we were camping when I was like 12. It was late and everyone else had gone to bed. He sat down next to me at the fire and said ‘I realized we never had the talk and you’re getting older. Girls have three holes. Hang on.’ and got up to pee on a tree and then immediately went to sleep.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

flavor.flv posted:

https://i.imgur.com/0qTVqlM.mp4

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Why are people so weird about this when it clearly hangs on your definition of "hole"

(And that colloquially people use "vagina" to mean the entirety of female genitalia)

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

Why are people so weird about this when it clearly hangs on your definition of "hole"
Humans are basically just a donut with various dents and bumps, so one hole. Not counting piercing.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Women don't pee, they squirt

Learn some biology idiots

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
true story

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

CopperHound posted:

Humans are basically just a donut with various dents and bumps, so one hole. Not counting piercing.

Humans are a machine that processes whatever they eat into sausage, temporarily

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

There's the pee hole, the baby hole and what, the rear end in a top hat?

Also, last I checked there was two nostrils, two earholes and a mouth

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Humans are a machine that processes whatever they eat into sausage, temporarily

Incorrect. Sausage has a skin that keeps the shape. We're turning it into meatloaf.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

BonHair posted:

Incorrect. Sausage has a skin that keeps the shape. We're turning it into meatloaf.

your intestines are a poop sausage

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

CopperHound posted:

Humans are a donut with a few extra holes punched through it (your nostrils, eustachian tubes, and tear ducts) and a large number of dents (invaginations). The total number of holes and dents is difficult to pin down, though -- kind of like the coastline problem.

Women have one hole and at least six dents down there.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Sagebrush posted:

Humans are a donut with a few extra holes punched through it (your nostrils, eustachian tubes, and tear ducts) and a large number of dents (invaginations). The total number of holes and dents is difficult to pin down, though -- kind of like the coastline problem.

Women have one hole and at least six dents down there.

It's actually 8

Vagina dent-eight-a

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Those are rookie numbers

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

It's actually 8

Vagina dent-eight-a

I’m going to punch you until you are floating in blood

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
that is cucky

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

BonHair posted:

Would you agree that sausages traditionally have some sort of natural casing filled with ground food and chemicals

Everything in transit between your main holes is a sausage for awhile

OwlFancier posted:

your intestines are a poop sausage

My man knows

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
False.

Our mouth connects to our rear end, forming un unbroken channel through the human body. The human body is a donut.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you clench your butthole and hold your nose you make the closed ends of the sausage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Don't forget we're deuterostomes. Our rear end in a top hat is formed first. Before we are donut, before we are anything, we are rear end in a top hat.