Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
I have died

the doctors couldn’t save me

I ascend to heaven

I look down upon my earthly body and the medical crew gathered in an effort to resuscitate my body

hmm I notice something near the ceiling

it is sticker displaying a solitary word:

“Epstine”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Born in Bexhill posted:

I have died

the doctors couldn’t save me

I ascend to heaven

I look down upon my earthly body and the medical crew gathered in an effort to resuscitate my body

hmm I notice something near the ceiling

it is sticker displaying a solitary word:

“Epstine”

lol

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Imagine being Epstein and floating up and seeing that tattooed on the back of Nicky Tortellini's head as he breaks your hyoid bone

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Atrocious Joe posted:

How the Machine Elves Underdeveloped Our Reality

lol

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Crossprosting from the Glenn thread:
https://twitter.com/crookedfootball/status/1616881432286167044?t=Sqnr4o0v5V1wTgdWmZIwaQ&s=19

The Guardian posted:

The security guard chose to speak out because of his helplessness at watching undocumented children disappearing into the criminal underworld. “We can’t run around the area, checking to see who’s where. We can’t arrest the children, we can’t detain them.”

The whistleblower revealed he had repeatedly told the Home Office about his mounting disquiet but to little apparent effect. “We’ve raised the issue many times, but nothing much has changed,” he said.
Aww its awful!! The children they just go missing!! *security guard putting money into his pocket as he lifts two squirming duffel bags into a stranger's vehicle* Home office knows about the problem though!!

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

animist posted:

ghost aquifers

they're called fossil fuels

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I like to call Fox News "fossil fuel" because it sure gets the olds angry!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
any connection between David Bowie and Jolly West?

he was high & weird, but was he an op?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

hermetic kabbalah makes no fuckin sense i swear

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

he had sex with a child so he fits the thread at least.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Trabisnikof posted:

he had sex with a child so he fits the thread at least.

now we’re getting somewhere

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Desperately trying to discover a single high profile British person who isn't a nonce

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Endman posted:

Desperately trying to discover a single high profile British person who isn't a nonce

also very hard to find one that didn't have a Nazi phase

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Also, I always heard rumors about guys working for cartels as a backup retirement plan and this cartels dont exist book is making me go hmmmmmmmmmm

Can you summarize the trust of the book’s argument? I might check it out.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Can you summarize the trust of the book’s argument? I might check it out.

Oswaldo Zavala's thesis is basically that what is and has been happening in Mexico is the government sending in cops and troops to control the drug trade, and to grip it tightly, but their militarized response causes huge spikes in state-sanctioned murder, so in order to cover it up, they mobilize this narrative of drug cartels as "states unto themselves" that compete with the national government, combined with these all-encompassing cartels then as fighting each other over territory, again just like nation-states would, and saying that this is what is causing all the death and destruction.

The book makes the (to my eye, strong) argument that this just isn't true.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Riot Bimbo posted:

hermetic kabbalah makes no fuckin sense i swear

It's all explained in the holy text Xenosaga.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
found this on Ron filipowskis Twitter

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

mawarannahr posted:

found this on Ron filipowskis Twitter

I'm the little dudes leaping off the WTC upper left

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

now there’s an Epstein thread gang tag if I’ve ever seen one

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Add to the OP pls

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Lol
https://twitter.com/BTH_Bill/status/1617234603823009795

Guy seemed like a crank on trueanon

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Add to the OP pls

suitably sized and cleaned

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

Lol

Guy seemed like a crank on trueanon

Worse, he’s a boomer.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Endman posted:

Wandering the City of London in daylight, shining a lamp in people's faces like Diogenes

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

thought this was gonna be about Virgil Texas

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the guy is literally named Ed Op-perman

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

gradenko_2000 posted:

the guy is literally named Ed Op-perman

I was thinking this too! Was going to make some "well it's him or Ed Grift-erman" :dadjoke: but meh

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The Saucer Hovers posted:

tons and tons of stickers tons. so many it would be impossible for a hovering spirit not to notice. seriously. an unhygienic number of stickers in that ED.

I saw an interview with the guy who holds the swedish record for being clinically dead the longest. he said that when he died there was just nothing, but that it sort of brought him a sense of calm in his life. he did not fear death anymore, because he knows he won't even notice that he's gone.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
yeah but swedes are generally soulless

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It's kinda funny that the US top tier SF guys are the ones engaged in criminal conspiracies, because here JTF-2 was transferred to DND from RCMP because of all the poo poo the RCMP was doing. I wonder what that says about our respective states. The Canadian state is more able to exercise oversight and control of the military than gendarmerie?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

It's kinda funny that the US top tier SF guys are the ones engaged in criminal conspiracies, because here JTF-2 was transferred to DND from RCMP because of all the poo poo the RCMP was doing. I wonder what that says about our respective states. The Canadian state is more able to exercise oversight and control of the military than gendarmerie?

it says the canadian state is in the business of brutalizing canadians

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

fanfic insert posted:

yeah we are as cold inside as our environment outside

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Frosted Flake posted:

It means that DND wanted to muscle in on RCMP's off-books rackets, op

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
twin peaks was a documentary

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
sacred geometry is tainting Warfighter blood https://twitter.com/senatortester/status/1617654264259842048

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Real rear end dude of the week Ed Opperman

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

must not have been a very good special forces guy if someone was able to shoot him

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

senator TESTER would like your blood TESTED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

fanfic insert posted:

Given how they morphine'd all their elderly instead of giving them oxygen during their huge covid waves this tracks.