Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Pixeltendo posted:

Got a She Hulk out of a cache!
Any good decks for people who don't have Death yet?

I know she's a natural fit for Sunspot and Infininaut.

code:

# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Iceman
# (2) Psylocke
# (2) Armor
# (2) Scarlet Witch
# (2) Lizard
# (3) Cosmo
# (4) Moon Girl
# (5) Magik
# (6) America Chavez
# (6) She-Hulk
# (6) The Infinaut
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTW9vbkdpcmwifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNoZUh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkluZmluYXV0In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNYWdpayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Vuc3BvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSWNlbWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJQc3lsb2NrZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJtb3IifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkxpemFyZCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW1lcmljYUNoYXZleiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ29zbW8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNjYXJsZXRXaXRjaCJ9XX0=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

This is my budget version, Titania should probably be in over Scarlet Witch. Quinjet is another alternative but I tried it and it rarely did anything and never changed a game outcome.

High roll is sunspot, armor, who cares, moon girl, magikk, pass, she hulk she hulk infinaut.

If you have Psylocke, She Hulk, and Infinaut, you can make turn 4-5-6 Psylocke, pass, she hulk and infinaut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

broken boy soldier
May 19, 2006

team overhead smash posted:

By the time you’ve got enough to buy her at series 4, she’ll have been downgraded to series 3 which I think is expected at the end of this month. Pin her and buy her then.

Thanks for the info, will pin her and wait for the price reduction!

Game is super fun to learn and very rewarding when you get your decks to do what they’re set up for. I’ve been mostly playing a Destroy Dino and a Discard deck with Pool 1 and 2 cards, really excited to get more Pool 3 cards because it seems like the game really opens up deck wise.

Am I wrong to also have a “junk upgrade deck” going that I just put un-upgraded and green cards in? I lose every match I play with them but it seems like not a bad way to earn boosters?

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

DrBouvenstein posted:

I just noticed the data-mined "Wolverine looking longingly at the photo of Jean" variant that's become a meme in the past several years has the wrong costume.

It should be his yellow and blue one, not his brown and orange one.

It seems to be a repurposing of this variant cover referencing the meme.

No idea why they added that sheet draped over his chest. Maybe covering up something that went wrong when they split the card into layers for the 3d effect.

Angry-Alphs
Feb 24, 2019

DrBouvenstein posted:

I'm wondering if anyone else playing on Android has experienced this bug:

I keep the volume on the game off, all sliders down to the lowest. But anytime my phone connects to my car's Bluetooth (so far I haven't tested with any other device) it makes sound EVEN THOUGH the sliders are still all down/off. Loo ike...if I'm in my car waiting for my GF or something so I pmay a quick match, audio gets piped to my car's speakers. The sliders are all still down, they never moved. I have to manually live the master volume up then back down to re-mute it.

And it doesn't JUST playnaudio over my car's Bluetooth... the next time I open the game when not connected to my car, there's sound. And again...all sliders are all the way down. I have to go to settings and move the master volume up and then back down to re-mute it a second time. Really weird behavior.

Exact same behaviour here when i turn on my Bluetooth headphones. Also using Android.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Has anyone done or seen one of those value evaluations for the Gold Packs coming out this month vs. just spending on creds?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

KazigluBey posted:

Has anyone done or seen one of those value evaluations for the Gold Packs coming out this month vs. just spending on creds?

https://marvelsnapzone.com/marvel-snap-february-2023-bundles-guide/

and Jeff Hoogland's video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcNYzqmpUs

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

KazigluBey posted:

https://marvelsnapzone.com/marvel-snap-february-2023-bundles-guide/

Oenis
Mar 15, 2012
I'm still early on in my Snap journey and only just broke into pool 3 a couple of days ago, so far I got:

Red Skull
Rescue
Drax
Absorbing Man
Sera

Very happy about that latest Sera pull tbh, I heard she's good.

I also bought the Season Pass because Zabu seemed good and mana cheat is pretty much always broken in card games. Until now I played a Zabu/Devil Dino deck, is there anything fun I can do with Sera, or Pool 3 cards I should look out for in the token shop that synergize well? I already have Wave and Wong on my radar, and Patriot because think I will eventually enjoy the flood and buff playstyle with Dr Doom and Ultron, whenever I get those.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Nate405 posted:

It seems to be a repurposing of this variant cover referencing the meme.

No idea why they added that sheet draped over his chest. Maybe covering up something that went wrong when they split the card into layers for the 3d effect.

Looks like this is an error in the snap.fan rendering. You can see the same kind of thing with the chess-playing Bishop variant and the Feudal Japan variant of Okoye. As far as I can tell, the cards in game are correctly rendered. Source: I had the Okoye one in my shop the other day and I've seen the Bishop in play I'm pretty sure.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Oenis posted:

I'm still early on in my Snap journey and only just broke into pool 3 a couple of days ago, so far I got:

Red Skull
Rescue
Drax
Absorbing Man
Sera

Very happy about that latest Sera pull tbh, I heard she's good.

I also bought the Season Pass because Zabu seemed good and mana cheat is pretty much always broken in card games. Until now I played a Zabu/Devil Dino deck, is there anything fun I can do with Sera, or Pool 3 cards I should look out for in the token shop that synergize well? I already have Wave and Wong on my radar, and Patriot because think I will eventually enjoy the flood and buff playstyle with Dr Doom and Ultron, whenever I get those.

I've been playing since mid-November, and I still don't have Absorbing Man or Drax or Doom. It's really odd the way some card drops work.

I think Sera plays best if you can also get Psylocke. Drop Psylocke turn 3, Sera turn 4, then you have two full turns to take advantage of her (possibly more if you also get like a Tinkerer's Workshop, Project Pegasus, Elysium, etc... location to reduce costs)

Lack of Bear
Jun 12, 2007

he couldn't bear it

DrBouvenstein posted:

I'm wondering if anyone else playing on Android has experienced this bug:

I keep the volume on the game off, all sliders down to the lowest. But anytime my phone connects to my car's Bluetooth (so far I haven't tested with any other device) it makes sound EVEN THOUGH the sliders are still all down/off. Loo ike...if I'm in my car waiting for my GF or something so I pmay a quick match, audio gets piped to my car's speakers. The sliders are all still down, they never moved. I have to manually live the master volume up then back down to re-mute it.

And it doesn't JUST playnaudio over my car's Bluetooth... the next time I open the game when not connected to my car, there's sound. And again...all sliders are all the way down. I have to go to settings and move the master volume up and then back down to re-mute it a second time. Really weird behavior.

Connecting or disconnecting Bluetooth while the app is open on Android sets everything to max volume every time for me. It is very annoying.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Lack of Bear posted:

Connecting or disconnecting Bluetooth while the app is open on Android sets everything to max volume every time for me. It is very annoying.

Yup, you can click the settings button and it fixes it. The update also reset the Voice Volume, so the game was super quiet besides someone saying ANIMATED as I was upgrading cards lol.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Someone was asking about She-Hulk and this just popped up. Dude is a little annoying (Hoogland) but some of his videos have good insight and info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL0gHa0-GGo

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
I just played Surfer then Absorbing Man on Kamar Taj (on reveals happen twice) and Abs Man only triggered once. I can't figure out why. Presumably he's like Mystique in that the triggered ability copy happens twice which does nothing extra, but even after that he still has the new on reveal which should trigger twice as well.

Bug or weird interaction?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Man, Quake rules. Quaked an Altar of Death into the middle lane, destroying her but also destroying the Patriot the other guy played that turn.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Vulpes posted:

I just played Surfer then Absorbing Man on Kamar Taj (on reveals happen twice) and Abs Man only triggered once. I can't figure out why. Presumably he's like Mystique in that the triggered ability copy happens twice which does nothing extra, but even after that he still has the new on reveal which should trigger twice as well.

Bug or weird interaction?
Absorbing man is stupid. He doesnt work with wong either. It doesnt actually make sense and has something to do with the way his two-phase on reveal effect is coded. Its never been acknowledged as a bug so it's just something to remember about him.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Speaking of Abs Man, I just pulled him but don't have the ubiquitous Spidey combo. What are some other fun interactions/decks I can do?

No Wave posted:

Absorbing man is stupid. He doesnt work with wong either. It doesnt actually make sense and has something to do with the way his two-phase on reveal effect is coded. Its never been acknowledged as a bug so it's just something to remember about him.

Wait he doesn't work with Wong? I just built a deck just for that. (Zabu, Wong, etc)

Oh Wong is Ongoing, right.

Kaddish fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 3, 2023

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Kaddish posted:

Speaking of Abs Man, I just pulled him but don't have the ubiquitous Spidey combo. What are some other fun interactions/decks I can do?

Wait he doesn't work with Wong? I just built a deck just for that. (Zabu, Wong, etc)

Yeah that's why the counter is Cosmo, he doesn't stop Wong but he stops anyone else who tries to activate.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Kaddish posted:

He’s fun with white queen, aero, gamora, taskmaster (actually never tried this but I assume he works?), Shang chi…let your imagination soar…

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Push El Burrito posted:

Man, Quake rules. Quaked an Altar of Death into the middle lane, destroying her but also destroying the Patriot the other guy played that turn.

I feel like Quake could be meta if her effect was a bit more predictable i.e. Move all locations clockwise, or something like that.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

buffalo all day posted:

He’s fun with white queen, aero, gamora, taskmaster (actually never tried this but I assume he works?), Shang chi…let your imagination soar…

White Queen -> Abs Man doesn't seem like a great combo tbh? Most of White Queen's value is in the intel she gives you, not so much actually playing the card afterwards, and even then, playing both of them and also both copies of the card you get is going to be virtually impossible outside of near perfect draw order in a Zabu deck.

...I guess he lets you know if the opponent top decked something bigger on turn 5, but there's a lot of other things I'd rather do with 4 energy.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
2 energy ;)

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

buffalo all day posted:

I have won too many games to count with my zabu deck by not being sure which lane my opponent is going to play their big 6 drop on and just dropping double Shang-Chi with Abs Man on every lane.

Also great for decimating Patriot decks with similar strategy except Enchantress.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
Thanks to whoever shared their Daredevil list like a week(?) ago. Been tuning it a little since the leader nerf and it's felt really good. Taking me up to an all-time high rank of 76 mostly on its own, after I spewed cubes from 75 down to like to 67.
Here's my current iteration. Haven't really felt like I needed any 6-drops, just jamming another disruptive 5-drop t6 has usually felt strong enough, and I sadly don't own magnet man.

Speaking of spewing cubes: this deck is very good at it, but also very fun in the process.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

buffalo all day posted:

A lot of these interactions are kind of weak lol, but it should work with Taskmaster, but that seems very hard to build around with any consistency and usefulness

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Turn 2 The Peak (switches cost and power) is revealed, my opponent plays a free 5 power iron man on location 3, turns out to be the X-Mansion which spits out an Infinaut for him, giving him 50 power on a location for a single 0 cost card.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
but you were playing zabu/sera and enchantressed/shang'd on turn 6?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm pretty new so im playing a janky Odin deck

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
shang is a pretty good card to carry in almost every newish deck. not that it alone woulda necessarily won that for you, iron man getting flipped is hard to beat

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

sirtommygunn posted:

Turn 2 The Peak (switches cost and power) is revealed, my opponent plays a free 5 power iron man on location 3, turns out to be the X-Mansion which spits out an Infinaut for him, giving him 50 power on a location for a single 0 cost card.

This would be a t3 retreat, 10 games out of 10. Not even worth it if you have Shang in your hand.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Dropping peaked iron man on t2 is pretty bad. Slowrolling your peak highrolls with a turn 4 snap or so is the best way to milk cubes.

Granted, T3 leech is a thing.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

buffalo all day posted:

This would be a t3 retreat, 10 games out of 10. Not even worth it if you have Shang in your hand.
eh, if you can enchantress or rogue iron man and have shang you're probably going to win that lane

not a ton of decks have that available though

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Turn 1 :lol:

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Saw this on Reddit, some pretty funny T1 RNG insanity

quote:

jubilee grabbed zola, and the two jubilee clones grabbed their own topdecks. one of the jubilees let an odin out who then invited doom and the doombots to the mix

Edit: beaten like me when I play Marvel Snap

Hobo Clown fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 3, 2023

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
how'd they get jubilee and zola out
edit: nm

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

My God.

sirtommygunn