Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm a 1930's ukranian, greg. could you holodomor me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Imagine... dragons...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This thread loving sucks

Genocide denial to own your posting enemies

How about making fun of sexual assault to own your posting enemies

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This kinda makes all the commercials for maxipads seem credible.

:carol: :*walks dog* "What wrong Christy?"
:sigh: : "Nuthin', just thinkin' about m'attempted rape."
:carol: :"Me too! I just a social media post on the subject! #dontyouhaterapes [Click Here To Subscribe and Follow]"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Mornin' folks! punches time card

Louis CK is still awesome

I hope you and everyone you love gets masturbated to right in front of them by the ginger Mexican!

sips coffee

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Imagine feeling you actually need an opinion on the Holodomor without being a Ukrainian or actual historian or whatever.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the only people who have a strong opinion about it are politics poster freaks trying to get the less educated mods to ban people they don't like for genocide denial. it's messed up that homework explainer has to be 'the genocide denial mod' forever because of these same people lol.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Imagine feeling you actually need an opinion on the Holodomor without being a Ukrainian or actual historian or whatever.

I have opinions about it but I'm not going to seriously discuss them in the loving Goon Sagas thread.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Was always a digimon kid, I really liked how each digimon game was completely different (until they got to the DS games, which are good dont get it twisted) even if digivolving in world 2 is the worst process a mystery dungeon has come up with

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

wild 9 looks like it sucks lol, even back then i was like "man this seems not as good as the other games on here". but there was a spot where you could infinitely swap powerups and id sit there and do that cuz the guy would always alternate between "thats cool" and 'oh yeah" when you did that and it was pretty funny to 7 year old me.

Played wild 9 last year can confirm it sucks rear end, really disjointed and has a seven samurai concept that it barely uses

Shiny made like 4 games at once and the only one to come out full-baked was Sacrifice

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i just think its awful, that stuff they're saying about the intentional collectivization famine. making fun of it by saying things like "lolodomor" and calling me a pathetic bitch, just for caring about all those people. its despicable. how can they let this happen?
_______/

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This thread loving sucks

Genocide denial to own your posting enemies

barely a week ago:

ninjoatse.cx posted:

gently caress I missed the racist page :mad:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
GBS is epic fail.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Malleum posted:

i just think its awful, that stuff they're saying about the intentional collectivization famine. making fun of it by saying things like "lolodomor" and calling me a pathetic bitch, just for caring about all those people. its despicable. how can they let this happen?
_______/

what the gently caress are you talking about

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

:catstare:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

aids

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Malleum posted:

_______/

Oh?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Malleum posted:

_______/

Don't do this either

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Splash Attack posted:

barely a week ago:

Lmao

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*guy from wild 9 voice* thats cool. oh yeah.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow I wonder why I don't take politics discussion seriously on the internet when everyone who wants to talk about it is a racist freak.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol how many trump threads has this place had

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

incredibly forgettable poster

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Malleum posted:

_______/

get out

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I like c-spam (hosed up I know), please dont make cspam look worse by thinking this thread making fun of gbs posters = anyone wants to hear your ukraine standup routine

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's funny how the posters who come in pretending to be Deeply Concerned about whatever made up issue they think is happening always end up being complete psychos

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

copy posted:

im pretty sure the rate has been about one per month since sometime in 2016. its insane and it sucks that they havent just gotten rid of them lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

copy posted:

One in d&d, one in cspam, and one in gbs.

Does yospos have one?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Splash Attack posted:

barely a week ago:

thats my secret captain, its always the racist page

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's funny how the posters who come in pretending to be Deeply Concerned about whatever made up issue they think is happening always end up being complete psychos

every forum that doesn't ingrain bullying into it's culture allows these bottom feeders to post whitenoise for years

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I was wondering why people kept bringing up stupid politics chat during gaming dad chat but now I understand: you all are fatherless

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

im pretty sure the rate has been about one per month since sometime in 2016. its insane and it sucks that they havent just gotten rid of them lmao

Mr Hootington posted:

One in d&d, one in cspam, and one in gbs.

Does yospos have one?

lol + ugh

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Malleum posted:

_______/

So you just have this pic ready to go at all times or....?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Buschmaki posted:

So you just have this pic ready to go at all times or....?

it's his phone background

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Larry Parrish posted:

it's his phone background

its a selfie

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I spent all morning doing yardwork and now I'm going to play Wild Hearts instead of whatever the gently caress happened the past 3 pages.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lol at the bellybutton rune

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ok lol but please don't give more fuel to the failmods for wanting to [resisting making a war or genocide or famine pun, sweating profusely] backseat mod and kill this thread then everyone in it, it was dumb for the politics brained dude to bring up holodomor but I think we can do a cut - off point here, :thanks:

They are trying to convince me how fun it is to mod their way instead of going to the zoo and checking out why the gently caress is a giraffe a mammal. No! I say to them. The giraffe must be reviewed in detail.

https://twitter.com/9_volt_/status/1627725422807875588

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'm playing Ishin which is really good

now awaiting a one brain cell politics poster to swoop in and yell about japan's war crimes

E: sorry rhino everyone ignore that last bit

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Imma backseat mod and say Jesus christ shut the gently caress up about politics.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

[pouting so hard the actor playing a fake version of my pseudonym also pouts bug - eyed] That's backseat adminning...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dandywalken posted:

Imagine... dragons...

Imagine dragon deez nuts across your face!!!! :twisted: