Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

So many people showing their rear end instead of using the superior tissue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Anne Whateley posted:

Ice-cold water up my rear end in a top hat is literal torture. Running an electric line and an outlet and keeping water hot 24/7 for a hot-water bidet is a degenerate level of decadence. I’m good with Charmin thanks

Lol okay

I have more permanent electronics in my bathroom (towel warmer, bidet) than in my bedroom :wotwot:

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

Anne Whateley posted:

Ice-cold water up my rear end in a top hat is literal torture. Running an electric line and an outlet and keeping water hot 24/7 for a hot-water bidet is a degenerate level of decadence. I’m good with Charmin thanks

I used an extension cord and some command strips

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i like the cold water on my rear end in a top hat :feelsgood:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I use the cold water. It's fine

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I rigged a sodastream to my bidet

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Charmin is disgusting. My mom gets Charmin from Costco and it ends up shedding gross little toilet paper lint balls everywhere. With dark-colored bath mats it is really noticeable. Triple-ply Quilted Northern is the superior toilet paper, even if I can't get it at Costco.

Cottonelle is okay if necessary, but is inferior to Quilted Northern. But they are both vastly better than Charmin.

Yes, I have strong opinions on this.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You want Charmin strong or whatever. It's in the red bag not the blue. No idea if Costco sells that though. Or get the Sam's club version. Neither get gross like that and disintegrate but they are much softer at drinking my balls after a good bidet session

Sam's club has the best toilet paper it's been said before and it's true.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Mar 7, 2023

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I don't think Sam's Club exists in my state, so even if I were wont to sully myself by going there it would require interstate travel, which seems a bit much just for toilet paper.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRL4l2GOqXk

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I don't think Sam's Club exists in my state, so even if I were wont to sully myself by going there it would require interstate travel, which seems a bit much just for toilet paper.

enjoy your greatly inferior tp options, Sac. I will feel for you

(sam club is 5 minutes away and my fee for the year for 30 bucks with a coupon for 1 year and i cancelled the membership so they wouldn't charge me in 12 months, ill make the 30 bucks back on gas pretty easy and i don't drive very often...i got bored and had 30 minutes to spend so i went in looking for cat litter (only one kind and its horrid, its so heavily scented) i just tried their TP for the first time and its actually quite good. I am not a zealot.)

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Wendigee posted:

You want Charmin strong or whatever. It's in the red bag not the blue.
agreed this is the only worthwhile option. BJ’s carries it

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I have a water pressure bidet, and I just ran an outlet to my toilet for a future remodel. Should I upgrade to an electrified bidet or wait? Not sure if it's worth the upgrade cost. Eventually I'll replace the toilet and get one anyway, conceivably if I did replace it now I'd keep it through the remodel.

My main hesitation is the toilet is like almond color and has a matching seat and I don't really want to make it look worse but if it makes going better that's OK.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Fartington Butts posted:

I feel this is saying something about Israel but I can't figure out what.

edit: unless you have arctic-cold water I don't think the bidet needs to be heated. I was worried about that when I got it but maybe the anus is simply less temperature sensitive or something because I've never had an issue with temperature.

Zachack fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Mar 7, 2023

Macatt
May 3, 2005
Angel Soft for my bum. For the longest time I never considered it, it just looked cheap and was always positioned as the lowest brand in the aisle, lower than the house brand even. But it's actually comparable to Quilted Northern in strength. I've had nothing but success with it, and I'm an aggressive wiper.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fun fact if you buy fancy toilet paper, you are quite literally flushing money down the toilet. Cheap stuff will get most of the poo poo off your anus just the same.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Fartington Butts posted:

Explains the username

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

StormDrain posted:

I have a water pressure bidet, and I just ran an outlet to my toilet for a future remodel. Should I upgrade to an electrified bidet or wait? Not sure if it's worth the upgrade cost. Eventually I'll replace the toilet and get one anyway, conceivably if I did replace it now I'd keep it through the remodel.

My main hesitation is the toilet is like almond color and has a matching seat and I don't really want to make it look worse but if it makes going better that's OK.

Oh yeah it's worth it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

This thread has really devolved without Chinatown to reign it in

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Fun fact if you buy fancy toilet paper, you are quite literally flushing money down the toilet. Cheap stuff will get most of the poo poo off your anus just the same.

Why not just use your hand? That's free.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Get the Costco pack of metamucil and avoid the decision altogether

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My Costco only has sugar free Kirkland Metamucil. So I buy the brand name, at Costco

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

why did we have to lose chinatown instead of this guy

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Tiny Timbs posted:

why did we have to lose chinatown instead of this guy

Chinatown will be back to rescue us. He is resting, gathering his power.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nah. Teach a man to Costco and he'll be Costcoing the rest of his life

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Breakfast.

They called me mad. MAD!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Would eat that.

Probably with some sort of added sauce though

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I wish Costco sold this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TP-ZzKbXJk

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Would eat that.

Probably with some sort of added sauce though

not pictured: pickled jalapenos and chipotle. I took the photo as a joke, then ate it all and changed my mind.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Fartington Butts posted:

The CO2 carbonation should help the cleaning action, and with freshness.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Chinatown will be back to rescue us. He is resting, gathering his power.

The once and future poster, carried thence to the Forum of Avallon to be cured of his posting wounds

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BBQ Dave posted:

Breakfast.

They called me mad. MAD!

Perverse

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

mods ban all users who admit to shopping at sams club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

mods ban all users who admit to shopping at sams club

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Working on it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Working on it.

Interesting.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
BJ's still ok?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
They're better than okay if your mom's around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Rao's twin pack on sale for less than $10, limit 5. I bought 5.