Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Terminal autist posted:

The troops are more violent and emotionally stunted 14 y/o cartel sicarios

A 14 year old sicario could easily kick a troop's rear end :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
gently caress the troops

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

tristeham posted:

gently caress the troops

Everyone I know has been saying this

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

tristeham posted:

gently caress the troops

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
lol at the troop dipshit being mad at this thread in qcs

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
God bless the men, women, and NBs of the United States armed forces

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

God bless the men, women, and NBs of the United States armed forces

come on man, it’s psychotic to hate read this thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Where

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

:emptyquote:

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

click on the Post History button on Blitz' post itt

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/starsandstripes/status/1638090819373604864?s=20

https://twitter.com/Rose_Lori/status/1637939642145153024?s=20

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

AnimeIsTrash posted:

come on man, it’s psychotic to hate read this thread

Dont ask him what he was doing as a troop

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Ah OK I didn't realize they were a mercenary.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

dont address ikea goons like theyre people

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

The troops should stop raping people and shooting civilians

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

2 hours workshopping the perfect post

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

The troops should commit honorable seppuku for their many crimes

I agree!

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

The troops should stop raping people and shooting civilians

Obviously the US troops are never gonna stop being child killing rapists but your bare minimum hope is they leave that poo poo over seas but those loving animals cant even do that lol. Please dont beat your wife and shoot your dog cuz I'm setting of out of season fireworks, thanks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
being scared of fireworks is the one trait goons, dogs, and troops share

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

fireworks are cool and i like to s ee them

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I like the visuals but other than that it's bougie poo poo. Just do, you know, fire without the works. If I were French I would go so far as to call it bon.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I like the visuals but other than that it's bougie poo poo. Just do, you know, fire without the works. If I were French I would go so far as to call it bon.

critical support between boogie exurbans and prole urbanites against suburban fireworks haters

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think it's legal to fire fireworks in the suburbs. Not sure. When I was a kid we lived in a suburb right next to the old people's home, and someone managed to shoot a rocket right into an old people's bed, setting it alight.

I think it broke the glass because I'm sure as poo poo no-one had a window open in January.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I think it's legal to fire fireworks in the sub9urbs. Not sure. When I was a kid we lived in a suburb right next to the old people's home, and someone managed to shoot a rocket right into an old people's bed, setting it alight.

I think it broke the glass because I'm sure as poo poo no-one had a window open in January.

Every area has different local ordinances and whatever dumb poo poo and of course just availability to purchase fireworks. I live right next to a rez though and they sell the big poo poo year round so I throw a roman candle in a combat vets yard whenever I want

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Always aim them over troop houses

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

skimming over the images and videos of unmoderated dead bodies in this thread and yikes the troops are indeed bad

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

skimming over the images and videos of unmoderated dead bodies in this thread and yikes the troops are indeed bad

make the qcs thread OP

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lmao

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Wonder if the latest troop to wander in got CTE from his buddies teabagging him to hard or if he just kept standing downwind of the burn pits to get high.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Don't worry, they're not dead they're just sleeping. Raping children and committing war crimes can really tucker a hero out sometimes :patriot:

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

yeah I really enjoyed the New Year's fireworks in 2023. first time since the Pandemic began that they really pulled out all the stops

https://i.imgur.com/SLK08dS.mp4

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
people also like to post dead bodies in the stewie griffin politics thread @_@

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
9 out of 10 injuries in the us military are directly related to loonytoons. I've seen dozens of hazing videos where they line the boys up and force them to run in place until their legs are spinning like sonic and they run head first into a painted tunnel. The really hosed up part is they do this 1 at a time and those boys at the end of the line act surprised every time

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I used to think that the US military was the brutal enforcement arm of global capitalism but then paul_soccer made a bad post and I'm not so sure anymore

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Theres a new tik tok going around showing bugs bunny sticking his finger in elmer fudds gun and its causing untold deaths from us soldiers trying to recreate it

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it should be up to some discretion to consider pics of bodies that have been dead for a real long time and are historically significant. I'd say fallujah counts similarly for the famous Phan Thi Kim Phuc Napalm Photo, Execution of Nguyễn Văn Lém, the burning monk etc (all of which the us was response for). Theees my opinion. I shan't be posting these myself probably.

also Lenin mausoleum pics I guess but that's not a US Troop Topic. Pompeii jerkoff too

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 20:13 on Mar 21, 2023

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

mawarannahr posted:

it should be up to some discretion to consider pics of bodies that have been dead for a real long time and are historically significant. I'd say fallujah counts similarly for the famous Phan Thi Kim Phuc Napalm Photo, Execution of Nguyễn Văn Lém, the burning monk etc (all of which the us was response for). Theees my opinion. I shan't be posting these myself probably.

also Lenin mausoleum pics I guess but that's not a US Troop Topic. Pompeii jerkoff too

Is there a book that details all the Iraq crimes? They haven't got much press since then unlike the Vietnam stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Yeah it'll surely be a big book because the US military DEFINITELY committed war crimes in Iraq