Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

"My children, I failed you"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

yea ok posted:

Lol apparently Cody didn't smarten up Amanda Huber and Brodie Jr, what a guy

Yeah this really makes me think Vince did a Vince and changed the ending like five minutes before the match

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
cody asked to lose. he wanted to on purpose.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

cody asked to lose. he wanted to on purpose.

Cody also demanded that Shane’s quad would explode.

He was backstage doubled over in laughter when Shane did exactly what he asked of him.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I must apologise for Cody Rhodes, he is an idiot. We have purposely booked him wrong, as a joke.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/traekeepdancing/status/1642756144316727296?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the rubber chicken. it was literally like god himself was telling me to go gently caress myself. i feel as goofy, pointless, and flaccid as that stupid rubber cock.

These idiots and their marvel analogies. Read another loving book.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cody listening to Vince tell him he owes him one pal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-F6QzJdrE

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Cody will be getting booed by Summerslam. No way his white bread babyface gimmick holds up for another year.

Everything lined up perfectly for Cody. Even his injury kept him off TV and from getting overexposed. They will never get that back.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I think what would make this even better is if Endeavor makes Brock champ again.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

the rubber chicken. it was literally like god himself was telling me to go gently caress myself. i feel as goofy, pointless, and flaccid as that stupid rubber cock.

These idiots and their marvel analogies. Read another loving book.

rubber cocks own imho

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Davros1 posted:

I think what would make this even better is if Endeavor makes Brock champ again.

Jon Bones Jones beats Roman at Summerslam and nobody tells Jones about wrestling kayfabe. He shows up and just obliterates Roman with vicious elbows in 5 minutes.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Niwrad posted:

Cody will be getting booed by Summerslam. No way his white bread babyface gimmick holds up for another year.

Everything lined up perfectly for Cody. Even his injury kept him off TV and from getting overexposed. They will never get that back.

time to rip another titty off the bone

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Don't know exactly what happened but choosing to believe Uncle Howdy cost Cody the championship.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

man can you even imagine how bad vince wants to make cody stardust again? he must be absolutely salivating.

edit:
lol, and dare I say, lmao

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Apr 3, 2023

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
lol lol lol lol lol lolol

Barry Bluejeans fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Apr 3, 2023

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
VINCE MCMAHON
BACK IN CONTROL

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Lol what do you even do with Cody now? The story is over. Have him feud with Omos or whatever, he's dead. A big dead loser.

Edit: People online are saying build him up for another year and then have him beat Roman next year? That sounds like the most boring poo poo imaginable.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Fish Of Doom posted:

Lol what do you even do with Cody now? The story is over. Have him feud with Omos or whatever, he's dead. A big dead loser.

Edit: People online are saying build him up for another year and then have him beat Roman next year? That sounds like the most boring poo poo imaginable.

https://twitter.com/cjzer0/status/1642742868203786240?t=vM6y1U0zp19GynMarSxyAQ&s=19

loving incredible

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Roman will get hurt at some point and have to relinquish the title ensuring 3 years of build ends with a wet fart.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I'm also convinced this is Vince. He always fucks up the easy stuff and the match turned into an overbooked shitshow at the end. Outside of the Cole-Gargano match, HHH seemed to book his main events clean back in NXT.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

cody rhodes is the geek of the week

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

i love how absolutely incomprehensible this is. "we told him to say finish the story but the story never ends so he couldn't because we won't"

?????

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Thinking about a post I made last year

zetamind2000 posted:

Here's the last thirty days of Cody's previous run

Nearly all of these guys are gone and Dolph's in NXT so going by 50/50 booking Cody will have to get his win back from Apollo Crews and feud with him for the next three months

Coincidentally I was at the house show in Columbia where he lost to Big Show and Apollo Crews. The loss to Big Show consisted of Cody coming out and saying that no one from South Carolina could beat him then getting knocked out after Big Show walked out, stood behind Cody for a few seconds, and punched him. I don't remember the match with Apollo Crews but there's a pretty good chance it was bad

Replace Big Show with Omos and Apollo Crews with Austin Theory and that's how Cody's current run will end

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Cody Rhodes has never been nothin' but a mid-carder. And when you mid-card and you're not a winner the story never ends, baby! The story never ends, baby! The story never ends!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

man can you even imagine how bad vince wants to make cody stardust again? he must be absolutely salivating.

https://twitter.com/mrgr1ff/status/1642742441013829633?s=46&t=4QnLZGhmyKj9Tu_CNylQsA

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

i love how absolutely incomprehensible this is. "we told him to say finish the story but the story never ends so he couldn't because we won't"

?????

Like, I could almost buy this if this was Cody against literally anyone else, but it's against Roman, the one person in WWE whose story is desperately in need of some kind of change. It's not Cody's story that's the issue, it's Roman's

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
SOMETHING SOMETHING
GOADL MODE

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
++Humiliation for Loser Rhodes++

So see if they do finally get to The Rock Factory and they get their match at Bloodmoney or god forbid next years Mania, where do they go from there?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Shinji2015 posted:

Like, I could almost buy this if this was Cody against literally anyone else, but it's against Roman, the one person in WWE whose story is desperately in need of some kind of change. It's not Cody's story that's the issue, it's Roman's

trips might as well have just come out and said "I'm just following orders" lol

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Huge dropped ball by H³ and Vince McMustache to not have Rock show up last night in full Black Adam costume. The people love Black Adam!

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Adrenaline
In my soul
Rosemary didn't do anything because she didn't want to end up in a Mexican prison

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Haven't read any posts all week, just dropping by to say Asuka loses at 'mania, Roman wins. Then. Now. Forever.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It might be worse if he made the decision on his own.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Honestly I just cant be mad at anything that happened because the Shane thing makes up for it all

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Shane's quad set the tone for the rest of the show by the sounds of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I am genuinely curious if this was always the plan or if it was a last minute decision