Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

love this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

love this game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

:letsgo:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

now we're talkin

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah buddy.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Here's the continent of Endiness from The Legend Of Dragoon. It took me way too long as a kid to notice that it was shaped like a dragon.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Here's the continent of Endiness from The Legend Of Dragoon. It took me way too long as a kid to notice that it was shaped like a dragon.

*squinting* uh, yeah

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

:yeah:

Anbennar is also great and you should play it

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

back before there were in game maps, the best you had were hand drawn maps a guy made by laboriously logging map coordinates by hand. eq atlas owned.

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Apr 3, 2023

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

*squinting* uh, yeah

Lol

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

*squinting* uh, yeah

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

*squinting* uh, yeah

Alright, I've been looking at this map for a while. If you rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, it looks like a dragon neck+head off to the right, with smoke billowing out. That's as close as I can get :v:

EDIT: I mean geez, no wonder Mr Jeffrey made me head bee guy! :D

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Apr 3, 2023

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Alright, I've been looking at this map for a while. If you rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, it looks like a dragon neck+head off to the right, with smoke billowing out. That's as close as I can get :v:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

lol

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

:colbert:

Good luck convincing me this is just a coincidence considering 1) the game is about dragons, and 2) Middle School Me already decided this was correct so now I've chosen to make this my own personal Pluto-is-still-a-planet.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Good luck convincing me this is just a coincidence considering 1) the game is about dragons, and 2) Middle School Me already decided this was correct so now I've chosen to make this my own personal Pluto-is-still-a-planet.

i was gonna blow you up when i got on my computer but this is pretty much irrefutable

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

My daughter just walked by the computer, saw my drawing, and said "Oh, it's a reindeer!"

:negative:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

:hai: I accept this

My daughter just walked by the computer, saw my drawing, and said "Oh, it's a reindeer!"

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ahem

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

i was oging to probe y0ou but looks like you get enough of that kind of poo poo at home lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

It's like a map verion of the swizzler starfield thing lmao what the hell?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nice dragon.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

That Little Demon posted:

The lurkers are losing their goddamn minds

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

You're just gonna ignore the rest of the land masses or what?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

You're just gonna ignore the rest of the land masses or what?

They said continent dude. So yes.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

They said continent dude. So yes.

you can clearly see more of the continent expanding past his rear end area

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Plebian Parasite posted:

you can clearly see more of the continent expanding past his rear end area

In the game you never visit there and it’s not colored brightly on the in-game map like the rest of the nations so gently caress yeah I absolutely ignored that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg7JmEA-tbY

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

I call the game Lend of Doon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lol