Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Crap bandicoot 0/10 don't buy this game

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard naughty dog is woke c/d????

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

kntfkr posted:

I was in a car for 17 hours over the last two days and I played Front Mission Gun Hazard for a lot of that time. Way better mech game than Crash Bandicoot. It's not even close. imho don't waste your time with "Sony's Australian Plumber"

I drove like 800 miles across the past 3 days and I gotta do it again in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

I love getting away tho so thats okay

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ellie kissed a girl and also the new crash bandicoot instead of running through temples collecting mangos or whatever you're running through drag shows collecting children to indoctrinate

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Armored Core is the only good mech series, hth

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The character of Crash Bandicoot has always been an allegory for radical Marxism, but the so-called mainstream media doesn't have the guts to discuss it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
How old is too old to have crushes?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Peggy Edson posted:

I was pumped for AC6 but the latest trailer that actually showed gameplay instead of cinematics looked a little rough imo for a game that’s dropping in 3 months.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

anime junk

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

anime junk

:haibrow:

Mechwarrior was awesome back in the day.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:haibrow:

Mechwarrior was awesome back in the day.

Mechwarrior Mercenaries and that Battletech-themed RTS were my jam!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Who wants a sixer I want to do something

Seth peckersniffer

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/Img8nIB.mp4

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YeahTubaMike posted:

It never ends.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also, ban Nooner for poo poo talking my man Crash.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

this is a transformer not a mech

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

My mind went to "load bearing drywall" immediately, I am such a goon :cripes:

On the one hand, GOD drat IT. On the other, at least I'm not a total creepass for having one in my mid-30s.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

YeahTubaMike posted:

My mind went to "load bearing drywall" immediately, I am such a goon :cripes:

dahir insaat groverhaus

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I live in a big mech with my wife alone

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dahir Insaat videos be like CHECK OUT THIS 100% TOTALLY REAL THING WE MADE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

wheres the shitter OP

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

oh yeah I know that feeling hard lol. when I got hired here they sent people to conferences and international meetings and stuff, etc

we got bought out by a company in Asia, all travel was permanently nixed outside vp+ level people, and despite record profits every year since, they won't even buy us replacement laptops anymore etc. psycho poo poo

Our company made 1b+ last quarter and our laptops are fail

Also for some reason they made the president a SharePoint site owner?? :dafuq:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

wheres the shitter OP

Dahir insaat is designing a toilet-free future, one complicated CGI contraption at a time

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
some sick gently caress just pm'ed me a pic of crash bandicoot doing unspeakable things to a mustard covered egg roll and i consider this forums terrorism. you bandicoot fans are all the same.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luvcow posted:

some sick gently caress just pm'ed me a pic of crash bandicoot doing unspeakable things to a mustard covered egg roll and i consider this forums terrorism. you bandicoot fans are all the same.

:sickos:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Peggy Edson posted:

Tried playing the original recently and it's from before the Dual Shock was a thing. It did not go well.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

can i see the pic. just for laughs haha. forums sickos disgust me. wondering if you can share the pic so i can mock the sicko from an enlightened position

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

34, sorry

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

kntfkr posted:

Tried playing the original recently and it's from before the Dual Shock was a thing. It did not go well.

It's a bit clunky to control the camera but not too bad once you get the hang of it. Also you can see the From formula taking shape 25 years ago and the game itself is really good.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

34, sorry

phew coming in under the gun on this one

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
How could you keep the hydrolics in those houses maintained when you can't move them without emptying everything in the house constantly to flex them? You can keep all that oiled while its in house mode? That seems insane. Just live in a loving yurt with a generator attached to your motorcycle.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bagmonkey posted:

I drove like 800 miles across the past 3 days and I gotta do it again in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

I love getting away tho so thats okay

Buddy, I have been surrounded by my wife or kids and sometimes my wife's immediate family for 24 hours a day for the past 6 weeks and [REDACTED] can't even poo poo my pants in peace.

Getting away sounds wonderful.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

How could you keep the hydrolics in those houses maintained when you can't move them without emptying everything in the house constantly to flex them? You can keep all that oiled while its in house mode? That seems insane. Just live in a loving yurt with a generator attached to your motorcycle.

the hydraulics is def not the issue here lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Buddy, I have been surrounded by my wife or kids and sometimes my wife's immediate family for 24 hours a day for the past 6 weeks and [REDACTED] can't even poo poo my pants in peace.

Getting away sounds wonderful.

Your fault for not seeking out a nice opium den to relax in

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Bert sat alone on the dirt in his yurt

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

do you think the gif is real or...?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

Bert sat alone on the dirt in his yurt

Totally motionless except for the spurt

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

do you think the gif is real or...?

*analysing a fake rear end gif mechanicalengineeringishly*

and can you imagine the stress on the pins! who designed this poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
No, I'm poking holes in the concept. Its pretty ludicrous. The hydrolics was the first mechanical issue I thought of, besides the absurdity of the entire project.