Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

BigHead posted:

almond flour raw tortillas

america delenda est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

pencilhands posted:

What’s up with your avatar friend? I understand the Kelly reference but I’m lost on the other one.

the piss tape is real

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

I'm at the Costco. I'm at the apocalypse. I'm at the combination Costco apocalypse.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
how many apocalypses do you get at once, is it like the muffins where you need to buy two

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Costco actually bought their own Quebec to set on fire so they could keep the price of their apocalypses down

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
I brought my Costco Winix up from the basement to my bedroom due to the smoky hellscape outside and it revved up to the "high" setting for the first time since I bought it, but an hour later and it's back down to low.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

RoastBeef posted:

I'm at the Costco. I'm at the apocalypse. I'm at the combination Costco apocalypse.

It's the "mexico filter" but in New Jersey

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Quixzlizx posted:

I brought my Costco Winix up from the basement to my bedroom due to the smoky hellscape outside and it revved up to the "high" setting for the first time since I bought it, but an hour later and it's back down to low.

good day to have a costco winix on the east coast

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
No jongga today but I got a hot dog and a good deal on a few cases of local beer. So it goes...

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Slip posted:

No jongga today but I got a hot dog and a good deal on a few cases of local beer. So it goes...

Goondolences

AmbientParadox
Mar 2, 2005

Gaius Marius posted:

Almond Flour is for making Macarons and little else.

Almond flour is a baking substitute for people who have diabetes. You can cut the sugar levels dramatically in some foods by subtituting your corn/wheat flour for almond flour. My wife went through gestational diabetes with out son, which prompted me to explore a bunch of diabetic-friendly alternatives.

halokiller posted:

jongga kimchi that costco has sometimes is legit, but sadly I dont trust costco for asian food

It really depends on the customer base. The Costco in Poway and Carmel Mountain near San Diego have a greater % of Asian customers, so they stock more products by Asian distributors such as CJ Foods or Ajinomoto. Meanwhile the Costcos in San Marcos and Oceanside, which have a smaller % of Asian customers, has significantly less.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

mrs. fontaine came up with some kind of extreme couponing scheme involving surfboards. seems a bit questionable, but the woman collects doctorates so i’m just gonna roll with it

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Website has Nintendo eshop credit on their best sale. They do this like once a year, limit 2.

PlayStation credit too.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dick Fontaine posted:

mrs. fontaine came up with some kind of extreme couponing scheme involving surfboards. seems a bit questionable, but the woman collects doctorates so i’m just gonna roll with it

hope yall dont live in the midwest

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

What did they do with the frozen loving avocados

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
They mixed them up with the frozen eating avocados and they'll never make THAT mistake again

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Soul Dentist posted:

They mixed them up with the frozen eating avocados and they'll never make THAT mistake again

lol

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Did anyone ever observe how Costco Monday thru Thursday immediately transitions into a senior cafeteria at 11:30AM?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Did anyone ever observe how Costco Monday thru Thursday immediately transitions into a senior cafeteria at 11:30AM?

My costcos are constantly senior cafeterias, but I live near a poo poo ton of retirement communities.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Cursed return
Three twin mattresses.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i simply procrastinate until i miss free sample time. not a senior in sight

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

StormDrain posted:

Cursed return
Three twin mattresses.

someone’s princess couldn’t take the pea. sounds like a reasonable return to me

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I bought a shirt from Costco for the first time and the neck hole was so tiny it was literally suffocating me. I have a regular sized neck. It was a Banana Republic soft-touch cotton tee. I don’t understand how a shirt’s proportions could be so off

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I bought some of the 32 Degrees boxer briefs yesterday and tested them out doing some trail work this morning. Great deal. Not as nice as my fancy underwear, but the construction is solid, good fit, they don't ride up, and they're very breathable and comfortable.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I bought some of the 32 Degrees boxer briefs yesterday and tested them out doing some trail work this morning. Great deal. Not as nice as my fancy underwear, but the construction is solid, good fit, they don't ride up, and they're very breathable and comfortable.

Ooh I'm gonna check these out. The Kirkland boxer briefs are just insta wedgie

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

death cob for cutie posted:

gently caress I should go to the other costco to see if they have the protein bars I like

If you know the item number you can either call or ask in chat for stock levels to save you a trip!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

If you know the item number you can either call or ask in chat for stock levels to save you a trip!

It's a lot easier in store, because they can bring up the whole area inventory and literally tell you where and how many, plus when the next restock is expected for high demand items.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I don't think I've ever found an item of Costco's mens' clothing that fits me properly. Everything looks like a giant trash bag on me because I'm on the shorter side and in shape.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

StormDrain posted:

Cursed return
Three twin mattresses.

I hope you at least kept them a few years before returning them... as is Costco thread Tradition.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I hope you at least kept them a few years before returning them... as is Costco thread Tradition.

Don't put that evil on me. I was just there waiting on a tire rotation after shopping.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7204202212199779630

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I don't think I've ever found an item of Costco's mens' clothing that fits me properly. Everything looks like a giant trash bag on me because I'm on the shorter side and in shape.

Most of it seems lower than Target-tier tbh. I like my Kirkland sweatpants, but it's hard to gently caress up sweats. And 32 Degrees makes good athletic wear for the price.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Johnny Truant posted:

Ooh I'm gonna check these out. The Kirkland boxer briefs are just insta wedgie

Weird - they don't do that for me. They've been my undies of choice for years now.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

pentyne posted:

It's a lot easier in store, because they can bring up the whole area inventory and literally tell you where and how many, plus when the next restock is expected for high demand items.

The only thing the chat person couldn't or didn't offer was expected restock date so easier if you're already at a costco trying to find something they don't have.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I love Dubliner cheese

I love all cheese, but especially Dubliner

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Yeah they are real good for the price.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
So many old people here right now

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

SirPablo posted:

So many old people here right now

Turn on your monitor, and go to Costco.com instead. Free shipping + no old people smell

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Dick Fontaine posted:

Turn on your monitor, and go to Costco.com instead. Free shipping + no old people smell

Free shipping is a bit of a misnomer, shipping is just built into the online price. I've yet to see much, especially heavier stuff, that's the same price online as when you go in store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Alucard posted:

Free shipping is a bit of a misnomer, shipping is just built into the online price. I've yet to see much, especially heavier stuff, that's the same price online as when you go in store.

I’ll pay a few extra bucks to not have to go in for some of the stuff I order.