Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Dunno what’s up with his algorithm, I just get Taylor Swift, cute animal videos and bad recipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyBum
Nov 7, 2003

waffle iron posted:

There are lots of holistic/osteopathic medicine clinics/doctors that will do infusions after a perfunctory evaluation. I haven't seen any FDA enforcement on them, but it looks like a major one shut down in March. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/abrupt-closure-ketamine-clinic-chain-blindsides-veterans-others-severe-rcna75901 Even the VA was paying for treatments.

Osteopathic medicine is not the same thing as holistic or naturopathic medicine. DOs complete four years of medical school and feed into the exact same post graduate training (residency/fellowship) as MDs these days. The match was combined a few years back. Unfortunately, there just happens to be a lot of lovely doctors that make it through DO (and MD) schools.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I do love the first image on the Osteopath Wikipedia page.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Escape From Noise posted:

I do love the first image on the Osteopath Wikipedia page.

Bad news now this is the only way you can get a boner

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

priznat posted:

Bad news now this is the only way you can get a boner

Maybe bad news for you. Me? I love it!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

Maybe bad news for you. Me? I love it!

The disturbing pop noise it makes tho!!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/potus/status/1674047719822819331?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

It’s an uphill battle to fight the Elon fascists on his site but sometimes the light shines through.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i hope when im 52 years old my meme game is still as epic as elons

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
at least if it's his birthday he's not going to spend all day tweeting.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

InsertPotPun posted:

What else is he going to do? Work? Spend time with his family?

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

InsertPotPun posted:

why would he not do his favorite thing on his birthday?

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er

Quote-Unquote posted:

What else is he going to do? Work? Spend time with his family?

HAH; please. When he could be gaining precious clout on a website where he's the main character?!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Gotta keep those user-minutes-regretted topped-up

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/halomancer1/status/1673992128580718592?t=6b3KGBDfMB3eP17ZmRBPSg&s=19

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

thathonkey posted:

i hope when im 52 years old my meme game is still as epic as elons

Unless they drastically change how you copy, crop and paste images, you can be an epic memer til the day you die lol

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc

Sankis posted:

Oh poo poo that loving rules. I had no idea. I must be conflating it with some of the psychedelic studies that aren't yet approved.

edit: reading that release it sounds extremely difficult to get. shame.

yeah I don't things have improved in that respect in three or four years -- afaik there's just one manufacturer and most insurance won't pay at all or will only pay after jumping through elaborate hoops

but maybe someday it'll see more widespread use (though my money's on the psilocybin derived drugs bringing a paradigm shift like you mentioned)

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
https://twitter.com/Jxck_Sweeney/status/1674103381193793536

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

assassination registration!!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Nobody loves him, nobody wants to be with him, he has to use bodyguards to take a poo poo. I hope it really sinks in on his birthday and he lowtaxes himself ASAP as a present to the entire universe.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

gschmidl posted:

Nobody loves him, nobody wants to be with him, he has to use bodyguards to take a poo poo. I hope it really sinks in on his birthday and he lowtaxes himself ASAP as a present to the entire universe.

Elon doesn't have the self awareness to see how big of a loser he is and his vast fortune provides him proof he's a genius and allows him to do basically whatever he wants for the rest of his life.. we can dream but the odds of a Lowtax scenario playing out are very low imo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ben shapino posted:

Elon doesn't have the self awareness to see how big of a loser he is and his vast fortune provides him proof he's a genius and allows him to do basically whatever he wants for the rest of his life.. we can dream but the odds of a Lowtax scenario playing out are very low imo

Exactly, it sucks how he has zero self awareness, but if he did then he maybe wouldn't be such a horrible garbage person in such a public way either.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

LOL

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

ben shapino posted:

But "what he wants" is sitting in an office at Twitter all day concern trolling and going to the toilet armed. It's so loving pathetic I'm having a hard time finding words for it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

He wouldn't need his body guards to take a piss if the dang city council would just let him build a bathroom in his Twitter HQ office apartment

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/AshlieAmen/status/1674139776432197648

good point, Ashlie

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

how pathetic can you get? i guess we will find out next week, when he digs a little deeper

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

This is going to be such a gigantic disappointment lol

Prove me wrong, universe. Prove me wrong.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Elon doesn't just fly around, he also slithers to and fro.

Kale
May 14, 2010

koshmar posted:

This idiot was just calling other people NPCs, meanwhile

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1673481510345756673?s=20

Where the gently caress would a line like that have even come up in Dune :lol:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

ben shapino posted:

It is somehow worse that he has legions of sycophants even more pathetic and lacking in self awareness that lust for his attention and approval, thus creating a natural fission process of cringe

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Why is the whole entire world pretending that Elmunsk's mom didn't call off the fight? That news put like a 3 second worldwide hiccup in the plans and now literally nobody is acknowledging it. Just a bunch of chudborne MMA fighters offering to suck Musk's dick and all his stans circle-jerking on Twitter.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
She never called off the fight, she talked about how it shouldn’t happen and there was a clickbait article, but nothing was officially canceled

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Jelly posted:

Why is the whole entire world pretending that Elmunsk's mom didn't call off the fight?

In case that's not :thejoke:, why should her opinion affect the fight in any way?

vvv: that's what I thought about the Twitter purchase

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 28, 2023

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Don't know how to break this to you goons, but there was never going to be a fight.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Zuckerberg's mom should fight Elon's mom to establish further dominance of the blood line.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He's very much suffering the bojack curse of "everybody loves him, but nobody likes him"

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Now he just needs Bojack's self loathing

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
'Read more' on tweets just makes me close the tab. Great addition to twitter tbh

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

pacerwpg posted:

'Read more' on tweets just makes me close the tab. Great addition to twitter tbh

:agreed: and it is only the real lame posters that go that long. anyone good, clever and funny can easily get the message across in 280

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Maybe someone can convince them to take a privately funded submarine excursion using suboptimal materials to hash out their differences.