Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

netizen posted:

It's funny because I tried grape nuts for the first time in forever recently because I was trying to get more fiber and they were WAY harder than I remembered. Like I had to set them aside to soak in the milk for a few minutes. Fast forward a few hours later I felt something sharp with my tongue and upon further inspection it was my tooth. Half of it was gone. I broke a filled tooth with the grape nuts and the hard bits I was chewing were little bits of filling.

edit: hope u all enjoyed my grandpa story about trying to get more fiber and breaking a filling

drink metamucil instead of eating rocks to firm your stools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

PoundSand posted:

I feel like as a kid I remember having them occasionally but microwaved, kind of like an oatmeal.

Yeah, you can eat it warm too. That's probably the way to go to avoid danger.

Rock Puncher posted:

drink metamucil instead of eating rocks to firm your stools

Got some of that too + some flax seed to put in yoghurt + some physillium husk pills + plenty of fruits and veg. I'm good to go.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1680742902836649984?t=5okwdjxid3g5Hla_gG1JbA&s=19

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

She's not 100% terrible I guess

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

i mean yes it is technically correct that she consumed psychedelic mushrooms but assuming they were fully cooked it didn't make her trip.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

They aren't even psychoactive once they're cooked, lame

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
If you aren't hero dosing don't talk to me or my hallucination son again.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

"what are we gonna do about all this inflation. my mind is literally inflating right now like a balloon. gently caress, my mind is the universe, and it's inflating like a balloon. I am money. The universe is money and constantly inflating"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

It's not really. The US has deliberately killed the arms industries of NATO members by refusing to offer production licenses, so that really only Germany, France, Britain and now Finland could produce the full range of required equipment for their militaries. For at least some things, from ships, to aircraft, down to tanks and rifles, members who have had their industries bought up and stripped for parts by the Americans must buy American because they can no longer produce, let alone design, their own equipment.

lol

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

silicone thrills posted:

It's been standard per code for a while to put an outlet with in like a foot of every bathroom sink in order to facilitate for like hair dryers, curling irons, toothbrushes, shavers. etc. Usually your sinks are above and not far from your toilet.

yeah i didn't mean literally above, but just a bit to the side

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

"Ending this war is first and foremost a moral imperative," she told reporters in Gandhinagar. "But it's also the single best thing we can do for the global economy."

—-

what the gently caress

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

foreigners rent seeking your national defense is good acrually

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

euphronius posted:

"Ending this war is first and foremost a moral imperative," she told reporters in Gandhinagar. "But it's also the single best thing we can do for the global economy."

—-

what the gently caress

why does this surprise you at all

literally everyone at every level of government has spent the last three years doing the "yes, saving lives is important, but..." routine over and over again

I've lost track of how many ghoulish comments there were that it was flat out better to let people die than allow a disease to ever impact the economy again

like her comment there is straight up reasonable compared to most of the poo poo spewed from the halls of power over the last several years because at least she's technically implying that the moral angle takes precedence

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Orvin posted:

it’s me, the bad failure of a goon.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Ok because you asked, for breakfast most days I eat:

Microwave for 4 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
600 calories, 53% of your daily fiber

Sometimes I add ground flax or a banana if I am extra hungry.

Even if I eat nothing but cheese pizza for the rest of the day, I still have no problem pooping.

Jul 16, 2023

netizen posted:

Got some of that too + some flax seed to put in yoghurt + some physillium husk pills + plenty of fruits and veg. I'm good to go.

Jul 16, 2023

gonna need that bodycam footage

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

these really mfers eating beans for breakfast??

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Jon Irenicus posted:

gotta build up some gas so those jerks regret back to office

"let me work remotely or i cropdust this entire office daily"

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Jon Irenicus posted:

I eat beets for two out of three meals daily. I have transcended your meager beans.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Beets are good for you.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

mycomancy posted:

I eat beets for two out of three meals daily. I have transcended your meager beans.

drat you must have some fun bathroom colors

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Ok because you asked, for breakfast most days I eat:

Microwave for 4 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
600 calories, 53% of your daily fiber

Sometimes I add ground flax or a banana if I am extra hungry.

Even if I eat nothing but cheese pizza for the rest of the day, I still have no problem pooping.

oat milk with oats is too many oats

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Jon Irenicus posted:

drat you must have some fun bathroom colors

I color my toilet water the color of revolution.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

blatman posted:

Yo dawg I herd u liek oats

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

wanna see the eye boss

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://twitter.com/MCUReport/status/1679996266946736134

good lord, what is wrong with them?

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

they should fire her like all those biden staffers who smoked weed

Apr 7, 2003

it's money laundering

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

our economy is very efficiently distributing money and resources

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

it's money laundering

I suspect that, but there's other possibilities I want to have discounted first.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Every time a corporation loses money on something it's actually due to money laundering, our corporate overlords would never make genuine mistakes

Apr 7, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

Every time a corporation loses money on something it's actually due to money laundering, our corporate overlords would never make genuine mistakes

that's right

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

wrong, it's always money laundering with a chance of profit

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

blatman posted:

cooking oats in their own milk isn't kosher

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

She Hulk was the best of that bunch.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/Sino_Market/status/1680759999482695680?t=5a7T1hSYVFQkGW95zM5HcQ&s=19

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

The mistakes is when they fail to adequately hide their embezzlement/launder (such as doing bad 'Hollywood accounting' in the case of films).

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Good and bad, mostly bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Jon Irenicus posted:

Beans are very normal part of breakfast for latinos