Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Oscar Wild posted:

Donald trump 6'3 215 pounds, shoots a 67 at Bedminster

Zoom in on the ladies’ watch he’s wearing, look at how tight that fucker is on his wrist. It’s a wonder there is any circulation to that hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

This is now one of my favorite courtroom sketches, thank you.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Mfer has a head shaped like one of the statues from Easter Island.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Pope Corky the IX posted:

it really conveys how miserable he is that this all backfired so spectacularly

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Yak
Aug 15, 2001
Just an lol that Donald Trump is accidentally turning us all into de-facto legal scholars

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

jokes posted:

Trump, at some point, stopped scamming and became the scam. ....

this happened decades ago or even before his birth.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

haljordan posted:

As long as he's still breathing, no way in hell will this happen.

And even then i wouldn't rule out them digging up his corpse and nominating it.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Eh I'll eat my words after this one but I more just mean DeSantis tries to sound smart.

He'll actually float policy ideas, talk about how much such and such is costing the state of florida. Like he's the dumb guy that tries to sound smart. Getting put in that lane by the media labeling him 'Smart Trump' probably didn't help when the clear correct play is "be a belligerent reactionary moron at all times", but I'm not playing any violins for the guy and it's clear he never really had any chops any way.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tsssst. May I have your attention please. May I have your attention please. Will the real Ramaswamy please stand up. I repeat, will the real Ramaswamy please stand up.

We're gonna have a problem here...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Smart Trump" has real

vibes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

vaginite posted:

Eh I'll eat my words after this one but I more just mean DeSantis tries to sound smart.

He'll actually float policy ideas, talk about how much such and such is costing the state of florida. Like he's the dumb guy that tries to sound smart. Getting put in that lane by the media labeling him 'Smart Trump' probably didn't help when the clear correct play is "be a belligerent reactionary moron at all times", but I'm not playing any violins for the guy and it's clear he never really had any chops any way.

Oh yeah for sure, he tries to put on that air and that's why it scared people to his political left. There were always cracks showing if you watched his COVID response and his ability to handle media; and then that makeup artist from Fox said he'd come in whenever the gently caress he could to be on TV rather than govern (a pattern), and while he did he just sat there frothing at the mouth about whatever Trump and Fox were mad about that morning. He's not riling up the base, he is the base, he just has a law degree in torturing people at a torture prison so he can say smart words sometimes.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

joe the plumber*, famously against obama care and children not being shot to death, had a loving go fund me for cancer treatments.

*not joe, also not a plumber

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1696255260124205140

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Froghammer posted:

My dude, do you honestly think this guy cares about spelling errors
https://twitter.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1688659111884288001

He sounds like Irwin Mainway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veMiNQifZcM&t=60s

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Data Graham posted:

"Smart Trump" has real

vibes

Once a guy was gonna fight me so I did the one thing he'd never, ever expect: I poo poo myself.

Technically I outsmarted him, a real 4d chess move.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

nine-gear crow posted:

Tsssst. May I have your attention please. May I have your attention please. Will the real Ramaswamy please stand up. I repeat, will the real Ramaswamy please stand up.

We're gonna have a problem here...

Y’all act like y’all never seen a brown person before
Jaws all on the floor like Stank and Choad just burst in the door and started showing they asses out on the floor trying to pretend like they dad know who they are

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Trump fatally sniping DeSantis with a derogatory nickname and as a result literally saving us from the worst United States possible is just:

Data Graham posted:

"Smart Trump" has real

vibes

Totally that.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

haljordan posted:

lmao he is not doing ANY of this, all he does is say the word "WOKE" about 500 times a day

As long as he's still breathing, no way in hell will this happen.
I think about 60% of Republicans would be fine with no more Trump but the 40% that love Trump love Trump and there is no possible GOP candidate who could both win the primary and also easily win the general. It is possible Trump or whoever will squeak by, yes, but it will be due to some weird bank shot fuckery rather than "his ideas were more popular and so was he"

Or I guess she, since Nikki Haley is running, but let's be real: he.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

What's the story with this? It looks like a show designed for men to just be belittled by a woman...?

Looking for clues in the YouTube comments was a bad fuckin idea

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Yak posted:

Just an lol that Donald Trump is accidentally turning us all into de-facto legal scholars

i swear to god I could name like 2 people in obamas cabinet for both his terms

Trump? lets see, top of my head lmao

Tillerson
Pompeo
DeVos
Mnuchin
Rosen
Mulvaney
Ben Carson
Mattis
Esper
Meadows
Haley
Wilbur Ross lol
The chicken guy
loving Linda McMahon

Biden? Basically no idea uh

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lowlifes is the stupid idiot way to say lowlives. But he doesn't understand that, because he's a lowlife himself and every accusation is a confession.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Manafort is one of my favorite of the Trump rogues cuz he looks like, and is, a cartoon villain

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

Manafort is one of my favorite of the Trump rogues cuz he looks like, and is, a cartoon villain

Manafort, Sean Spicer and the Mooch as the three stooges.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

MrQwerty posted:

yeah him and pinhead roger stone

who's also been to jail because of trump already LOL

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Left: 6'3 215 lbs shot a 67 at Bedminster.

Right: 5'11 250 lbs unknown how he's golfers at Bedminster but normally a little over 72

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Mr. Meagles posted:

Tillerson
Pompeo
DeVos
Mnuchin
Rosen
Mulvaney
Ben Carson
Mattis
Esper
Meadows
Haley
Wilbur Ross lol
The chicken guy
loving Linda McMahon

For Biden I could only name Merrick Garland off the top of my head because chuds won't shut up about him.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Super Tuesday whining featuring more brain worms. Note that he doesn't spell it "No, No!" this time for some reason

shut up

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mr. Meagles posted:

Tillerson
Pompeo
DeVos
Mnuchin
Rosen
Mulvaney
Ben Carson
Mattis
Esper
Meadows
Haley
Wilbur Ross lol
The chicken guy
loving Linda McMahon

As head of the "Small Business Administration" no less

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

Left: 6'3 215 lbs shot a 67 at Bedminster.

Right: 5'11 250 lbs unknown how he's golfers at Bedminster but normally a little over 72

"I was a captain of industry; feared by men, adored by women."

_____________/\________

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lol @ that side-eye from the woman in the green shirt

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Trump can get hosed if he gets mad about having to start a trial the day before Super Tuesday, considering he's just not bothering to show up to debates lately intentionally.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

haljordan posted:

lol @ that side-eye from the woman in the green shirt

Literally everyone in this picture does not want Ron DeSantis to be there.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Someone should tell them they can save a lot on taxes by giving up their US citizenship, they can just get it back real easily in the future due to our WIDE OPEN BORDERS.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

"Good news: I'm going to provide this university with $1 million to try and help mitigate all the potential threats from the insane open carry policies I championed and signed into law! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!"

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Ron DeSantis himself least of all, probably.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

nine-gear crow posted:

"Bullets don't have a political party" my rear end. Bullets 100% have a political party if they're being fired by fascists.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

credburn posted:

What's the story with this? It looks like a show designed for men to just be belittled by a woman...?

Its like fear factor but just for people being mean to the contestants, and whoever can last the longest wins money

The slapped/slapper guy was supposed to have a confrontation with her but she wasn’t supposed to touch him

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I knew it was coming eventually

https://twitter.com/cristina_corujo/status/1696243723011555444?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

credburn posted:

:hmmyes: Its an ancient meme from an Indian dating show