Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Elukka posted:

See disagreements about botting and whatnot in a game is one thing but calling me a piece of poo poo misogynist is another. That's a genuinely lovely thing to do. Why do you do this?

guys i have no evidence for the dumb poo poo im spouting and no actual reason to post

please dont infer that just because i keep going after the same population of people again and again that i have an axe to grind that is lovely please stop no stop staaaaaaaahhhhhp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Techno posted:

I'll provide an answer, but let's keep in mind that Amber Heard, in the end was a manipulative sociopath who dragged Jack Sparrow though the mud. She seemingly attempted to exploit gender dynamics, while taking a poo poo on the captain's pillow.

Regarding the ongoing drama, you can explore Shioban's posts on various platforms such as here, Reddit, and EVE forums. She presents multiple versions of her story, which raises the question: Why should anyone trust what she says?

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

:owned:

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Elukka posted:

See disagreements about botting and whatnot in a game is one thing but calling me a piece of poo poo misogynist is another. That's a genuinely lovely thing to do. Why do you do this?

my "i am definitely not an obsessive weirdo, no way" t-shirt has a lot of people asking questions already answered by my shirt

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Potato Salad posted:

Are you understating it or is it really that flimsy

I wish I was. It's literally just that an alliance member with a prior history had a public github that had... shockingly enough, bots in it. How dare geese not do full code reviews on every member? Also, someone with a link in a discord profile means that everyone in the alliance must clearly know about the contents of said link and be actively using it.

At the risk of a second Techno hitting the thread, seriously if someone has definitive proof that anyone was using that code besides Elusif please post it for justice and internet comedy purposes.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Would this be a bad time for me to come forward as Botty Mc. Botster, serial botter mastermind? I have evidence, for example here's my botting code, which is mine:

[code] try{ if(resource.valuable()) { robot.farm(); robot.stash()} }

I once donated to Gooseflock Featheration. Please ban them from the game, thanks in advance.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

ragnarokette posted:

I can't believe goons would tacitly endorse botting by silencing critics like this. I have no choice but to ask why Delta sqad has done such a thing?

FNLN Elusif always gets his

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
GSF has harboured worse and more flagrant botters than these accusations against Elusif within the last 5 years and no one got this mad

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
The best thing about this drama is how eve threads once again became a honeypot for the worst people.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Baculus posted:

as the formally recognized leader of delta sqad, i just want to point out that:

we own the forums
we own goonfleet
we own goosefleet
we own gsf

sure you might have nabbed my goose themed money laundering operation this time, but you'll never actually be rid of me.

in a years time this is the closest you have come to thwarting my plans. a tempest in a teacup.

Reading this, Delta Sqad is like the Jacobite Successionists who trace the crown to some random German duke based on a three hundred year old schism. Is this true?

Edit: Someone bought Baculus a underwear avatar, but no one has gifted me the goose avatar. This is discrimination.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I want to thank the mods/admins for removing the sexist fucko skydiving into here parroting Mittani's Amber Heard screed because Siobhan's continued existence makes them feel threatened. I was starting to see red before scrolling past that ban.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Kazinsal posted:

elusif: the unibotter

:boom:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

PhilippAchtel posted:

Reading this, Delta Sqad is like the Jacobite Successionists who trace the crown to some random German duke based on a three hundred year old schism. Is this true?

It’s more of a pope/antipope thing

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

The best thing about this drama is how eve threads once again became a honeypot for the worst people.

the fuckin paywall went back up over this lmao. reddit got all danganronpa up in this poo poo

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Elukka posted:

Why?

Because I’ve seen this ignorance play over and over and over. That women players are targeted for harassment is an open secret in EVE. I no longer have time for the slow and ignorant to get up to speed on what was my reality for a decade. At this point if you are not aware of these issues, it is deliberate, and I refuse to let other women be duped into a public safety hazard the way I was because of some disingenuous person claiming they “didn’t know”.

This game is awful to women. Legitimately, truly awful.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kazinsal posted:

the fuckin paywall went back up over this lmao. reddit got all danganronpa up in this poo poo

I love this loving forum and I’m not leaving till the mods make me lmao.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Soiled Meat

Kazinsal posted:

Lmao YES

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Techno posted:

I'll provide an answer, but let's keep in mind that Amber Heard, in the end was a manipulative sociopath who dragged Jack Sparrow though the mud. She seemingly attempted to exploit gender dynamics, while taking a poo poo on the captain's pillow.

Regarding the ongoing drama, you can explore Shioban's posts on various platforms such as here, Reddit, and EVE forums. She presents multiple versions of her story, which raises the question: Why should anyone trust what she says?

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Solus posted:

GSF has harboured worse and more flagrant botters than these accusations against Elusif within the last 5 years and no one got this mad

it's because we were unabashedly queer and that cannot be tolerated

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Kazinsal posted:

Are we incognito from the r/eve mob now? If so, Jeff could be about to get a summer home with :10bux:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Soiled Meat
Can corroborate queerness, gayest discord I joined since my tour in FF14

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

captainclaw posted:

Are we incognito from the r/eve mob now? If so, Jeff could be about to get a summer home with :10bux:

can't wait to see the state of the forums 2023 registrations by week graph

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

also lol, my various posts. i made one post on the EVE forums defending D'ceet and a bunch of posts here.

i didn't post at all on r/eve because i'm loving banned there. so lmao. claiming my story has multiple versions when it has consistently been the same is rich.

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

dragonshardz posted:

also lol, my various posts. i made one post on the EVE forums defending D'ceet and a bunch of posts here.

i didn't post at all on r/eve because i'm loving banned there. so lmao. claiming my story has multiple versions when it has consistently been the same is rich.

If you're posting on reddit you're asking for brain worms better to be banned there, Its like someone took CSPAM and said you dont need no 10bux to post here

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

actually it’s about ethics in space leadership

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Late to the reopening of this party but came here to post:

Fajita Queen posted:

lol @ any Karmafleet member who calls themselves a goon

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Optical Ilyushin posted:

If you're posting on reddit you're asking for brain worms better to be banned there, Its like someone took CSPAM and said you dont need no 10bux to post here

:10bux: in esta economia? <posts a racism>

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

dragonshardz posted:

it's because we were unabashedly queer and that cannot be tolerated

Yeah I'm reading into this more by logging into Reddit for the first loving time in uhhhh probably a year at this point, and it's pretty clear right from the outset this is yet another case of visible minorities being held to completely different standards from the rest of the pack

a good 1 in 3 of the big names posting need to ban themselves before talking to others about botting/rmt or harvesting the obviously ill-gotten gains (rent) of botting/rmt, especially where this concerns the line between prior vs current members/renters lmao

Edit: speaking of which, did CCP themselves give you grief over the gay goots alliance logo? it wasn't straight FUTURISTIC enough?

vvvv i think there's a difference between actual psychic damage and just permanent noooo-not-my-privilege-of-unfettered-hate grudges

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 31, 2023

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Genuinely think Mittani-gate irreparably caused psychic damage to some goons - like blood angels suffering from the black rag-*I am smacked over the head with a stick and stuffed in a sack*

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

We need a :gb2reddit: emote

lol

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Potato Salad posted:

Edit: speaking of which, did CCP themselves give you grief over the gay goots alliance logo? it wasn't straight FUTURISTIC enough?

Yeah they just kept bouncing it with "AESTHETICS" across a whole bunch of variations iirc

e;

this was supposedly the ccp reply

Skyl3lazer fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Aug 31, 2023

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

they kept denying it over and over for unspecified "the art team said no" reasons until we dragged them through the mud so hard in a bunch of backchannels including the CSM that they silently relented.

still haven't put it in-game though, since they prioritized the logos for the AT teams first. :ccp:

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

"if you're so innocent why didn't you defend yourself on reddit" is one of the most ridiculous and insane things ive ever read in my life

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

but her emails posts

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Soiled Meat

40 lbs to freedom posted:

"if you're so innocent why didn't you defend yourself on reddit" is one of the most ridiculous and insane things ive ever read in my life

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Solus posted:

Genuinely think Mittani-gate irreparably caused psychic damage to some goons - like blood angels suffering from the black rag-*I am smacked over the head with a stick and stuffed in a sack*

Of course it did. Some people goons only knew eve under the martini and refuse anything negative said against him because angry nerd noises and eat my asses made them feel good about not being lead by gobberino and Lord moley or whoever shadow runs not goons these days

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

"Just talk to me on discord, we can work this out"

Why are you wanting to take the conversation offsite? There wouldn't be a reason for this right?

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Potato Salad posted:

they got dragged all over for being incredible fuckin weirdos about it (and with other alliance logos as well) until 2-3 months ago they publicly announced "hhey actually we're changing logo policies and here's some GREAT new examples" and proceeded to never put it in for reasons and haven't since lol

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

The r/eve leak was a hit job by CCP to give them cover to revert the logo approval

I have no proof for this wild accusation but apparently I don’t need any

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Cenodoxus posted:

The r/eve leak was a hit job by CCP to give them cover to revert the logo approval

I have no proof for this wild accusation but apparently I don’t need any

It's all in the reddit post that totally exists so you must be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

If you're so innocent then why does even the most innocuous defense actually reinforce my belief in your guilt? Checkmate atheists