Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I don't believe in creating pleasing things for other human beings to enjoy. Only destruction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

yeah that's why i put that caveat in there. plausible that his lovely space wi-fi just poo poo the bed and stopped working so he made up some bullshit

i mean i believe he gave the order to turn it off or w/e, but it's because he hates biden and at the time had been complaining about not getting paid for starlink. he just did it without considering any consequences because he's a dumb baby and also a right winger, same as the rest of his decisions

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Louisgod posted:

i'm a 73 year old grandmother

No really I am not one to criticize you for doing an old people thing, believe me. I have a couple extremely old man things myself. Like my record collection. That one with the crucifix is wicked.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the milk machine posted:

i mean i believe he gave the order to turn it off or w/e, but it's because he hates biden and at the time had been complaining about not getting paid for starlink. he just did it without considering any consequences because he's a dumb baby and also a right winger, same as the rest of his decisions

Iirc the terminals and service were bought and paid for so he is just making poo poo up

I like the comparison where if you ignore the musk cult of personality veneer this would be like if raytheon unilaterally made tomahawks not work in the vicinity of the south china sea or something and not bothering to tell the navy about it. if I were the dod I'd think twice about sending the dumb boer bitch any more contracts!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Crabs probably don't go backwards much, though they don't go forward all that much either

Crabs go backwards quite often.

You can see it for yourself if you go snorkeling.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

He's a heroic figure in the footsteps of Odysseus and like any real man acts on the spur of the moment at all times. His underlying motivations become apparent with the passage of time.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Justin Tyme posted:

Iirc the terminals and service were bought and paid for so he is just making poo poo up

I like the comparison where if you ignore the musk cult of personality veneer this would be like if raytheon unilaterally made tomahawks not work in the vicinity of the south china sea or something and not bothering to tell the navy about it. if I were the dod I'd think twice about sending the dumb boer bitch any more contracts!

yeah he's pretty much always just making poo poo up

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

He's a heroic figure in the footsteps of Odysseus and like any real man acts on the spur of the moment at all times. His underlying motivations become apparent with the passage of time.

this is what elon truly believes!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lladre posted:

Crabs go backward, crabs go forward. You can't explain that.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

this is what elon truly believes!

I understand this implicitly because I, also, am a man of action.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lladre posted:

Yeah they can hover, go straight up or down, you can see there is a lot going on in this design. That is part of the secret of crabs' success IMO.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1700150605434458175

Plinkey has issued a correction as of 15:37 on Sep 8, 2023

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I am a man of action about to mow the lawn.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

Godspeed

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't believe in creating pleasing things for other human beings to enjoy.

we know we all see ur posts

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Can't believe we were deprived of seeing ol ladybugs get indicted

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

one of this mfer is named dick rizzo

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Louisgod posted:

been on a rampage building those cute diy book nooks, here are a few I've completed lately. built two or three others as well, I have a problem lol

These are adorable and great! Thanks for sharing with us

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I wonder what Trump's feet look like

They must be pretty gnarly right?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

a helpful bear posted:

I wonder what Trump's feet look like

They must be pretty gnarly right?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

40 year old man still thinks kids have it like he did or that skate parks still exist

the gently caress are you talking about there are hundreds more skate parks now than there were when I was a kid.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Bethamphetamine posted:

Thank you, Colonel Musk. Your grasp of warfare and tactics has saved the day

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699978767177756871

welp there goes the entire economy of northern virginia

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61UADVD4VA

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

God Bless Great American Trade Negotiator & Patriot, Peter Navarro. He brought billions of dollars into our Country, and now the lunatic Marxists & Fascists want him in jail because of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs. In the end, it will all work out, and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Apr 7, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

the gently caress are you talking about there are hundreds more skate parks now than there were when I was a kid.

There are only 19 skate parks in Seattle, clearly you are lying about "hundreds"

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Navarro must know some good poo poo for Trump to care this much

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux posted:

enjoy!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

he's a moron

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

God Bless Great American Trade Negotiator & Patriot, Peter Navarro. He brought billions of dollars into our Country, and now the lunatic Marxists & Fascists want him in jail because of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs. In the end, it will all work out, and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

never tire of these words! thank u sir!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
someone ban this bitch he sucks rear end

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

death to false electors! death to eXistenZ!

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

he's a moron

a pile of plywood is not a skate park

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

There are only 19 skate parks in Seattle, clearly you are lying about "hundreds"

hey pfc, what's your feelings on code orange

Apr 7, 2003

insane clown pussy posted:

hey pfc, what's your feelings on code orange

worst mountain dew flavor

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

i meant the band that's singelhandedly put the pittsburgh hardcore scene on the map, silly

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

someone ban this bitch he sucks rear end

lol

Apr 7, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG's entire thing is following me into the three threads I post in and yelling at me all day

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Migrants pouring into our Country are DESTROYING our Cities and States. This is an invasion the likes of which has never been seen before. It is a Death Wish for America! I will fix it IMMEDIATELY upon re-entering Office (along with so much else!). MAGA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

they're all fuckin scumbags. poll shoulda included a "gently caress all these shits" option