Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*grin getting wider* that's right buddykins, have another cup of semolina flower and raw egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You fool, don't invite an Italian across your threshold!

PFC I think I have explained that I am primarily Irish, and basically 0% Italian

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Stable Diffusion was taken down and I can no longer use AI to generate sexy clowns. Really sad week for me

https://twitter.com/AryanOuuh/status/1699647163033338206

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

another one of those wild house listings that go viral from time to time

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/820-Prospect-Ave-Zanesville-OH-43701/2082175410_zpid/?mmlb=g,55

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

I will be stocking up on pasta, definitely. The "restaurants" at Eataly are good but they're quite expensive and filled with, well, you know, Dallas people, and you know I don't mean you.

ex used to work at the restaurant upstairs and I never told her but I thought the menu and cocktail list loving sucked. the food downstairs is salty and loving garbage and the service itself isn't worth the price. Dallas restaurants are loving pretentious as hell

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Nice apartment... have you ever flooded it and brought it to a boil with salt for 8-11 minutes???

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

External Organs posted:

If the Pope calls you by your true Italian name you immediately poo poo your pants

the Pope can cast Holy Ordure up to 6x per day

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

External Organs posted:

Nice apartment... have you ever flooded it and brought it to a boil it with salt for 8-11 minutes???

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

PFC I think I have explained that I am primarily Irish, and basically 0% Italian

This is why I keep saying you can't trust the Italians

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

I'm 10 mins away from eataly - come to my apt and cook me pasta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfWTwRbJ4A

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

External Organs posted:

*grin getting wider* that's right buddykins, have another cup of semolina flower and raw egg

Hey here's a useful tidbit: in the US most (not all, but definitely most) "semolina" flour is pretty coarse. It's great stuff, especially when used by the small handful underneath bread dough you're sliding into an oven because it's like a bunch of tiny b-bs. However there's also "semolina rimacinata" that's much finer ground, and it's more useful if you want to include it in bread or pizza dough.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

go to Sister in lower greenville M5. That loving place exemplifies Dallas dining - service loving sucks, you know more than the server about their menu just by looking at it, and the pasta dishes are the most loving boring simple trash basic bullshit youve seen many times before and can find in a 5 mile radius from the place itself.

and you pay nearly 200 for two people. Enjoy!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

ex used to work at the restaurant upstairs and I never told her but I thought the menu and cocktail list loving sucked. the food downstairs is salty and loving garbage and the service itself isn't worth the price. Dallas restaurants are loving pretentious as hell

this is 100% true but it does not apply to the fantastic ethnic restaurants up in Plano/Richardson/Garland

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if all i taste is loving salt in the dish then go gently caress yourself bitch

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tup

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

this is 100% true but it does not apply to the fantastic ethnic restaurants up in Plano/Richardson/Garland

I'm glad i'm in Richardson so I can explore :stoked:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1700216505835688264?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I haven't been to Dallas in 20 years but iirc it's just four lane roads that all lead to increasingly larger tex mex places

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol which one's the cop

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what a stupid loving photo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

lol which one's the cop

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

:owned:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1700214938432589946

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

go to Sister in lower greenville M5. That loving place exemplifies Dallas dining - service loving sucks, you know more than the server about their menu just by looking at it, and the pasta dishes are the most loving boring simple trash basic bullshit youve seen many times before and can find in a 5 mile radius from the place itself.

and you pay nearly 200 for two people. Enjoy!

yea I love the Greenville/Knox-Henderson zone because of old memories, but mostly it sucks and parking is a god drat pain in the rear end.

poo poo, me and A Gin Palace went to a Chinese dumpling place up on far-north MacArthur Blvd in Irving, Irving, where I grew up and which was an incredible lovely dump, and that place absolutely rules. That's the thing about DFW, the good parts are disguised as completely boring suburbs that no normal person would ever visit.

except the art museums

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

drat Dianne. didn't know you like to get wet.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ArmZ posted:

drat Dianne. didn't know you like to get wet.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

As a police cruiser approaches Mr. Irizarry’s parked car, Mr. Dial’s body camera footage shows him racing out of the passenger seat and within seconds telling Mr. Irizarry, with an expletive, that he “will shoot” him and quickly firing his gun multiple times through the driver’s seat window. Mr. Dial calls in “shots fired, shots fired” to his radio, and Mr. Irizarry can be seen covered in blood, his head bobbing.

Mr. Dial instructs Mr. Irizarry to “keep those hands up right where I can see them” as Mr. Irizarry starts to slump over in his seat.

*cop screaming at corpse of person he just murdered* KEEP THOSE HANDS UP

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

*cop screaming at corpse of person he just murdered* KEEP THOSE HANDS UP

:stonklol:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

yea I love the Greenville/Knox-Henderson zone because of old memories, but mostly it sucks and parking is a god drat pain in the rear end.

poo poo, me and A Gin Palace went to a Chinese dumpling place up on far-north MacArthur Blvd in Irving, Irving, where I grew up and which was an incredible lovely dump, and that place absolutely rules. That's the thing about DFW, the good parts are disguised as completely boring suburbs that no normal person would ever visit.

except the art museums

my favorite restaurant there closed down. St Martins. I have so many good memories with knox henderson and lower greenville.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/IntangibleValue/status/1699918205706211680

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Plinkey posted:

why would you even make it at home when you can pop one of these in your microwave

why da fuq that burger got two top buns

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

feinstein makes me think of when you have an old dog that pants constantly and mopes around all the time

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

my favorite restaurant there closed down. St Martins. I have so many good memories with knox henderson and lower greenville.

That women's clothing place, Emeralds to Coconuts, was there when we lived in the neighborhood in the mid-80s

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe

emfive posted:

except the art museums

loving lol, my grandparents live off MacArthur in Irving. Too bad they hate all Asian food with the changing demographics in that area over the last 30 years.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

The California voters are not happy with me--that's okay,
They'll still keep voting for that garbage. - Pelosi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/AwfulButGreat/status/1699786474873663545