Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
loving finally, enjoy hell binch

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1700325905854288308

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ArmZ posted:

zoom in less!!! or get closer!!!!!!!

I'm not getting close to that dude. he's a real mess.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i came close during the monkey scene but i didnt drive so i wouldve just been out in the hallway for an hour

Lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I'm not getting close to that dude. he's a real mess.

nite crew....

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

where is the excel lich, I will take their power

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

I was just working on a slide deck to present to the CFO today! :(

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

drat, 30 years? Good.

Ashton and Mila wrote letters in support of him? :barf:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

William Bear posted:

I was just working on a slide deck to present to the CFO today! :(

add a tribute at the end, you'll get a standing ovation and that's all that anyone will remember because they weren't paying attention the whole time of your presentation

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Edmund Sparkler posted:

drat, 30 years? Good.

Ashton and Mila wrote letters in support of him? :barf:

Oof

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*post written in laser noises as every letter comes flying into view"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bebop esq posted:

much like musicians who work with Amanda Palmer
daughter A got to hang out with Amanda Palmer when she played a show at the "Museum of Human Achievement" in Austin, which is pretty much an abandoned building. She did a show with family friend Thor Harris, probably didn't pay anybody but the audience was possibly 10 people so, you know.

e: to be clear Palmer was doing the show, daughter was 10% of the audience

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
star transition!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Plinkey posted:

add a tribute at the end, you'll get a standing ovation and that's all that anyone will remember because they weren't paying attention the whole time of your presentation

if you know some CSS you can invent a vastly superior Power Point in an afternoon using just HTML and a little JavaScript maybe

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
powerpoint might be the biggest time waster of anything other than taking a poo poo in my almost 20 years of being a computer toucher

(i have to make one next week about sonarcube)

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

emfive posted:

if you know some CSS you can invent a vastly superior Power Point in an afternoon using just HTML and a little JavaScript maybe

they already made a vastly superior power point it's called beamer

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just had a cringe memory that my Power Point presentation for one of my CS classes in college was about video game emulation.

At least I wasn't the guy who did his about exotic car replica kits to make your Fiero look vaguely like a really ugly Lambo.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Plinkey posted:

powerpoint might be the biggest time waster of anything other than taking a poo poo in my almost 20 years of being a computer toucher

(i have to make one next week about sonarcube)

you plan your shits a week in advance?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm sure you're right, I don't do poo poo like that anymore because as Plinkey pointed out nobody ever pays a single microscopic bit of attention to that kind of poo poo

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

never did a powerpoint in my life and i never will

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Edmund Sparkler posted:

At least I wasn't the guy who did his about exotic car replica kits to make your Fiero look vaguely like a really ugly Lambo.

drat, you should have been his friend

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

you plan your shits a week in advance?

gotta

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Oh sorry I skipped ahead to the next slide, let me use my air mouse to try and go back to the previous slide which you were still in the process of absorbing

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

As you can see from the portion of the slide where I am aiming my laser pointer, there are 20% of things that are blue

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SomethingBeautiful posted:

never did a powerpoint in my life and i never will

I'll make you a powerpoint for your funeral, just send me some pictures of you not dead

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

Oh sorry I skipped ahead to the next slide, let me use my air mouse to try and go back to the previous slide which you were still in the process of absorbing

where are my sound effects?

this worked yesterday on my computer

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Write a script to convert SA threads to powerpoints

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQtLPbWJXC8

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i would love for someone to do a study on how much time executives/C-teir or their direct reports spend on power points

I once spent a week putting one together and did no other actual work, and no one listened or cared

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

no, i already fixed a datepicker today

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

back in the day I used to make loving real slides, pieces of plastic that I'd place on an overhead projector

I actually owned an overhead slide proj because you can do cool things with them for psychedelic trip-out parties, but it's a secret, cool though

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Vim Fuego posted:

that would be a pretty lame play/movie/show/sketch

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Plinkey posted:

no, i already fixed a datepicker today

hey I designed a really good date picker once, it was intended to be better than loving <select> things for picking a year and a month and a day because that's what dumb children do, mine was much better and it should be in a museum

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

hey I designed a really good date picker once, it was intended to be better than loving <select> things for picking a year and a month and a day because that's what dumb children do, mine was much better and it should be in a museum

bootstrap you js whore

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Plinkey posted:

bootstrap you js whore

bootstrap is for scrubs and little babies, babies with those big legos that don't really work right

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop :hai:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

dwarf fortress is in the MoMA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_in_the_Museum_of_Modern_Art

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

trmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

bootstrap is for scrubs and little babies, babies with those big legos that don't really work right

:hmmyes:

but it was a stupid thing, that took like an hour to fix

apparently if you say that your equipment isn't installed yet you shouldn't be able to pick a date in the past, i assume contractors were using it to move profits/incentives from on FY/quarter to another