Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Nonsense posted:

Trump will win 40 states. This will slowly increase as we approach election day

he has already won my prostate

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Truomp][: horrible, very unfair, and mostly illegal Witch Hunts

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey posted:

apparently you're allowed to lie on this one though

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1702383730642301365

did they ever investigate his email servers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
or his coronavirus response that consisted of stealing ppe from air shipments

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

terf fragility update

incredible

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

if rich and privileged people commit crimes they should probably be prosecuted idk

too strong ?

No you see its dumb and bad to prosecute the hundreds of far right gremlins committing myriads of crimes against America because they are just a symptom and America succcsss so really it's great that they are doing crimes

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

or his coronavirus response that consisted of stealing ppe from air shipments

i mean there was money to be made during a crisis can you really blame him he literally cant not grift

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
someone hook me up with one of them women hearts and liver so i can get drunk on less alcohol and still live longer

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Consolidated Ed posted:

nonprofits are horrible to work for, theres like a flavor of small biz tyrant/clinton liberal thats attracted to management positions at places like that.

I mean technically I worked for the govt of a sovereign nation, and both my directors were.members of that nation, but yeah my annoying coworker was definitely in that category

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

to my dying day I will regret not grifting a ppe loan for a non-existent construction business.

the money was right loving there by i was blinded by morality

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WarMECH posted:

someone hook me up with one of them women hearts and liver so i can get drunk on less alcohol and still live longer

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

mama mia!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

I think its more "decisions made by women brain" that lead to the greater lifespan

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

crime fighting hog posted:

to my dying day I will regret not grifting a ppe loan for a non-existent construction business.

You could have taken it and given it to me!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I NEED MONEY

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I never got this. How can you fit a bundle of spaghetti completely in a pot as is. It wouldn't fill !!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I do too, so I can't give you mine. Sorry kid

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

I never got this. How can you fit a bundle of spaghetti completely in a pot as is. It wouldn't fill !!

You let it soften a bit and then stir it in, dunbass

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

incredible

wasn’t JK Rowling posting about how you can’t get a blood transfusion using blood from someone with a different gender?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

*Waiter comes up behind them and puts a takeout bag over the screamer's head*

"Nothing personal kid"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ban this person from the restaurant with a photo of them posted at the entrance, like bars do

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I was alone last night and we got incredibly busy and i had 6 tables with an 8 top as well and sweating and trying to keep it together and a table complained that i wasnt paying attention to them enough after touching their table so much that I thought I was bothering them. My 8 top got to 1800$ and the other table was at 180.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

crime fighting hog posted:

Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

titty_baby_ posted:

just break it lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
spaghetti noodles are too long! your mouth is only so big

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the wife literally acted like a child and the man was too. They looked at me like teenagers and said "you just seemed like you didnt care about us"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Buddykins posted:

I was alone last night and we got incredibly busy and i had 6 tables with an 8 top as well and sweating and trying to keep it together and a table complained that i wasnt paying attention to them enough after touching their table so much that I thought I was bothering them. My 8 top got to 1800$ and the other table was at 180.

You mean 8 Toop?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

Yeah, they gonna 180 and walk out

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Yeah, they gonna 180 and walk out

lmao

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

You could have taken it and given it to me!

we could have ruled this land together,, you and i

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Tom Tucker posted:

Hot take the Three Body Problem was Not Very Good

would you say the solution to the problem is to not read it?

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

incredible

Yes, this is true. We also have different heart meds if you are XXY or XYY. You can trust me, I used to work at a hospital and my social circle is very educated.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right

often I am reminded that because I was tased does not mean I held the moral highground

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

nikosoft posted:

Yes, this is true. We also have different heart meds if you are XXY or XYY. You can trust me, I used to work at a hospital and my social circle is very educated.

what happens if you are one of those people who have half of your absorbed twins organs so like your heart has XX chromosomes but your liver has XY?

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

VideoKid posted:

wasn’t JK Rowling posting about how you can’t get a blood transfusion using blood from someone with a different gender?

it's just like that mash episode where the soldier doesn't want lady blood so they anesthetize him and give him tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

this fuckn owns