Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if rich and privileged people commit crimes they should probably be prosecuted idk

too strong ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

Hot take the Three Body Problem was Not Very Good

I can see why people like it, but it puts me to sleep.

Some of the concepts are rad as hell and the dark forest stuff is existentially upsetting. Just kind of drags rear end delivering the story, though, and the VR stuff gets old fast.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/thewapplehouse/status/1702120118623297692?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
NRA: NOOOOO! Not like this!

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

euphronius posted:

if rich and privileged people commit crimes they should probably be prosecuted idk

too strong ?

We should as a civil society ask the rich and privileged people where our laws went wrong to create the scenario where we could think what they did was a crime and whom amongst the lower classes should suffer for this slight

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Turkey gravy except over a waffle and with chicken. Acceptable meal, but dishonest to market it as "chicken and waffles"

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

crime fighting hog posted:

LMAO my dad just called to tell me Biden is done, he's going to pardon hunter right before his term is up and "ride into the sunset" and that the real powers at play will take over

:yooge: sleepy joe just couldn't wait for nightfall so he's riding into the sunset, folks

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

euphronius posted:

too strong ?

We need to start executing rich people who don't commit crimes because it's their god given right to do it and they're going against nature by not

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Hot 2023 Meme: "I got so madI had to stand outside for an hour"

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Sep 14, 2023

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

External Organs posted:

I remember liking 3 body probs but I also like the back half of the Hyperion books so I'm of no use to anyone

I've said this before but the last two Hyperion books are the best worst sci-fi I've read. it's awful but also great.

e: cspam needs a book club thread

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

helta posted:

I dip my balls in salmon and marinara sauce.

this is a fantastic post, good job

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Spaced God posted:

We need to start executing rich people who don't commit crimes because it's their god given right to do it and they're going against nature by not

Drops a big gulp of coke in front of mitt romney.
Drink up, bitch.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

afternoon officer, haven’t seen you around here in a while

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yeah, that's chicken and waffles

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Louisgod posted:

I've said this before but the last two Hyperion books are the best worst sci-fi I've read. it's awful but also great.

e: cspam needs a book club thread

It has had 3. You would know this if you didn't bookmark browse

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Yeah that ain't "chicken and waffles" but I'd definitely eat that trash and ask for seconds as long as they didn't dry out the chicken

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Mr Hootington posted:

It has had 3. You would know this if you didn't bookmark browse

bookmark browsing is the only right and correct way to navigate these forums, sorry

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Can OP change thread titles or just IK and them

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
somebody needs to update the bugs sawing off florida gif with pennsylvania instead

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
they must call it fox business cuz they're always up in the president's son's biz

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Biden has to let his son go to prison

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I broke out of bookmarks and idk if it's made my SA experience any better or not.

Someone Photoshop hunters hog with handcuffs on it (do not do this)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Louisgod posted:

bookmark browsing is the only right and correct way to navigate these forums, sorry

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Honestly gop should just go full hog and also try and find a way to get the other Biden son disinterred from the military cemetery he's buried in. Think about how much crime that family has done how dare he be with Our Troops!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AxGrap posted:

I broke out of bookmarks and idk if it's made my SA experience any better or not.

Someone Photoshop hunters hog with handcuffs on it (do not do this)

30 to 50 wild hogs, in jail

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its nice that these PMs and BAs want me to work on poo poo for them but fail to supply any details except "here's a new PDF, update the link"

ok cool, where, what's the login so I can test it, which path is this though

so now I sit here and post while waiting for a response

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

WarMECH posted:

somebody needs to update the bugs sawing off florida gif with pennsylvania instead

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

this is also one of the """"great"""" use cases for ai and all of the worst people are psyched about it

not testing for abortion medication specifically, but identify, pursuing, and relentlessly harassing out-groups

imagine a cop with perfect ideological purity, that never gets tired. a programmable fanatic if you will

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Real Mean Queen posted:

Bring briefcases to exchange. Contained in the briefcases: small gifts

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Tom Tucker posted:

Hot take the Three Body Problem was Not Very Good

watching the chinese adaptation and wondering why he keeps letting people pretend that he's not seeing what he sees or that it's in his head, when it's easily demonstrable

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
would u pardon me

id pardon me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mustached Demon posted:

lol this the 'packing heat while using' charge? gently caress someone call the NRA

what's the point of going out strapped if you can't do a bump off the beavertail

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

et the chadstra terrestrial

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
[in extreme Incubus voice]

crime fighting hog posted:

would u pardon me

id pardon me

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Too bad the CSPAM hitler thread was closed

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

MODS??!?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the only sci-fi book any of you people should be talking about is DUNE

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Vishass posted:

I can see why people like it, but it puts me to sleep.

Some of the concepts are rad as hell and the dark forest stuff is existentially upsetting. Just kind of drags rear end delivering the story, though, and the VR stuff gets old fast.

The core dark forest concept is a great premise for a a book as is the implications of it but the VR thing was such a dragging thing and it made no sense in-universe.

Book just dragged its feet so much then when cool stuff happened like the ship in the panama canal it was like "oh and then that happened anyway back into VR world!"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

Biden has to let his son go to prison

much like god hes sacrificing his son to save america from our gun sins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

thank you mitt for contributing to the gdp