Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

he’s gonna make the jury sit through 3000 hours of cctv footage which I’m sure won’t make them insanely pissed off

only a solid year of watching cctv footage with no weekends or holidays off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mdemone posted:

okay I'm pretty jaded but 1.3 megapages is a loving thing

1 post per page, sounds right

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

trump gonna complain on troof about the amount of pages

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

VideoKid posted:

he’s gonna make the jury sit through 3000 hours of cctv footage which I’m sure won’t make them insanely pissed off

LOL completion rule

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Consummate Professional posted:

now that’s Content
it's gotta be a far sight better than the time PFC told us about the time PFC told PFCsWIFE that she looked like Shnorkles O'Bourk for getting ice cream on her nose and then went through then process of explaining it first to her and then reporting back to us that he can't leave these forums, mentally

it... it just has to be

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lux Anima posted:

it's gotta be a far sight better than the time PFC told us about the time PFC told PFCsWIFE that she looked like Shnorkles O'Bourk for getting ice cream on her nose and then went through then process of explaining it first to her and then reporting back to us that he can't leave these forums, mentally

it... it just has to be

wassup?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Lux Anima posted:

it... it just has to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SVFvc2Se0c

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
good to see that amazon has exclusive rights to broadcast this eagles game and is loving up already

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

holy fuckin poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Plinkey posted:

good to see that amazon has exclusive rights to broadcast this eagles game and is loving up already

videohelp

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
i hope the iggles win tonight and make the worst people in America happy

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
yeayeah sure: I've driven to Texas before

Only registered members can see post attachments!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I go to football games and yell things like push it in or gootttt it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
started working at the perfect time

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Rrrtotypm

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

An Apple A Gay posted:

I go to football games and yell things like push it in or gootttt it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0MfBG5-Uo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i feel bad for those amish people having to put up with marshawn lynch

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the video boab oyedivuth

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Found 20' tall of vine trying to choke the tree next to the dome. Hello dome vibe.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

VideoKid posted:

it's 3000 hours of cctv footage of a single hallway in mar-a-lago with trump running in and out of doors benny hill style carrying boxes of classified documents while DOJ guys, dressed as english bobbies for some reason, chase him

yakkety sax plays on loop the whole time

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NFLonPrime/status/1702389667189104946

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Plinkey posted:

do you think youre going to go to that website for more help?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

PDP-1 posted:

it's 3000 hours of cctv footage of a single hallway in mar-a-lago with trump running in and out of doors benny hill style carrying boxes of classified documents while DOJ guys, dressed as english bobbies for some reason, chase him

yakkety sax plays on loop the whole time

Those always had busty blond gals running away from weird old creeps right? It all tracks.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

u all realize im the saw pyf champion title belt holder right? im literally a superstar. show some respect

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

u clowns...

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

veepfake posted:

do you think youre going to go to that website for more help?

no, it started working, it's still choppy sometimes though

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Lpzie posted:

u all realize im the saw pyf champion title belt holder right? im literally a superstar. show some respect

these words dont make sense to me

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the court can just give us the footage and the toop thread will sift through it no problem. wouldn't even need to get paid just give us more Content

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I think it would be a great idea if you all meet up in person

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

lmao I just can't understand why the courts don't think I'm fit to raise my children. Maybe elon musk can help me

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh come on hoot, you would have to join us, we'll have some laughs.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Plinkey posted:

The only Amazon crap you should be watching is Wheel of Time. The new season is surprisingly decent, and Lanfear is :swoon:.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

William Bear posted:

The only Amazon crap you should be watching is Wheel of Time. The new season is surprisingly decent, and Lanfear is :swoon:.

no, apparently they bought every thursday night football game this year

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

kaleedity posted:

the gov says there's 8 hours of relevant footage, trumos say trhere's 3700. who can say who's right

its all him ranting about the election being rigged and stollen and hes gonna make those assholes watch every fuckin minute of it

art of the deal :smugdon:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Mr Hootington posted:

a black hole would form from all the sucking/loving

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss if you're in DC you should see 2DCAT play live

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lpzie posted:

u clowns...

Yo

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Jon Irenicus posted:

the court can just give us the footage and the toop thread will sift through it no problem. wouldn't even need to get paid just give us more Content

*me after 8000 hours of maralogos CCTV footage of an out-of-focus potted plant*

MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

One of my experiences of meeting goons has been so hilariously disastrous I can't even tell you about it, it was so amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bI-7ZHd5ms