Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I forgot she's a grandmother LOL. she rules. If I lived in her district i'd vote for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Biden Prosecutor, Deranged Jack Smith, has asked the Court to limit 45th President, and leading Republican Nominee (by more than 50 points, & beating Dems!) DONALD J. TRUMP’S, PUBLIC STATEMENTS. So, I’m campaigning for President against an incompetent person who has WEAPONIZED the DOJ & FBI to go after his Political Opponent, & I am not allowed to COMMENT? They Leak, Lie, & Sue, & they won’t allow me to SPEAK? How else would I explain that Jack Smith is DERANGED, or Crooked Joe is INCOMPETENT?

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Biden Prosecutor, Deranged Jack Smith, has asked the Court to limit 45th President, and leading Republican Nominee (by more than 50 points, & beating Dems!) DONALD J. TRUMP’S, PUBLIC STATEMENTS. So, I’m campaigning for President against an incompetent person who has WEAPONIZED the DOJ & FBI to go after his Political Opponent, & I am not allowed to COMMENT? They Leak, Lie, & Sue, & they won’t allow me to SPEAK? How else would I explain that Jack Smith is DERANGED, or Crooked Joe is INCOMPETENT?

he thinks criminal charges are a lawsuit

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

gregday posted:

imagine america suing itself! it's the same thing!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

no thanks

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

tacodaemon posted:

my dude all the people you're mentioning are having a lot more sex than you (if they want to) because they don't have a stick up their rear end

wow wonder why normal women aren't fighting to get in line to date this bigoted rear end in a top hat

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
cup a goon

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
if your congressman or woman isn't gettin it wet at home or at the theater how can you expect them to "do-it" in the halls of government?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

smarxist posted:

attn: filthy hans

I've got a weakness for Temujin jokes

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Attack and dethrone God

Always reminds me of my favorite Onion article of all time: https://www.theonion.com/nasa-completes-52-year-mission-to-find-kill-god-1819572297

NASA Completes 52-Year Mission To Find, Kill God

WASHINGTON—After more than five decades of tireless work, brave exploration, and technological innovation aimed at a single objective, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration announced Wednesday that it had finally completed its mission to find and kill God.

"I am ecstatic to tell you all today that we have beheld the awesome visage of the supreme architect of the cosmos, and we have murdered Him," jubilant administrator Charles Bolden said after being drenched with champagne by other celebrating NASA employees. "There have been innumerable setbacks, missteps, and hardships over the past 50 years, but we always stayed true to our ultimate goal and we never gave up."

"We finally got the son of a bitch!" Bolden continued. "He's dead! God is dead!"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I'm honestly shocked that this thread is late to video of a sitting congresswoman giving an over the clothes handy during a night at the theater.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1702802263545381295

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Spoondick posted:

wow wonder why normal women aren't fighting to get in line to date this bigoted rear end in a top hat

i am a very normal woman and i don't want to date trash like him it's true

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

When you hear Jack Smith got your twitter DMs

I mean it's kind of obvious but the most vain president in all of recorded history, maybe for all time. He must pose with his photographers more than once a day, just posing presidentially with his makeup and shoulderpads.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

More than a few hours, I respect that they were realistic with the threat.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I'm honestly shocked that this thread is late to video of a sitting congresswoman giving an over the clothes handy during a night at the theater.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1702802263545381295

Yeah she was high or drunk as gently caress. I bet mushrooms.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

petit choux posted:

Yeah she was high or drunk as gently caress. I bet mushrooms.

por que no los dos

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I want some bobert/hunter content

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

LET HIM SPEAK!!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Consolidated Ed posted:

while we're on the subject, can someone recommend a book about this thats not written by some fanatic historian who hates commies

was this ever answered? about the cultural revolution

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

don't drink me

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

lmao

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Terfs stole purple?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

put your hand in my hand baby don't ever look back

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

gregday posted:

yeah usually you get arrested for criminal charges

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Terfs stole purple?

Purple is a color over which many battles have been fought

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

serf and terf

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Inspector Hound posted:

Purple is a color over which many battles have been fought

Purple is gay, royalty, and terfs? Pick a lane purple.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ray Smuckles is my spirit doggie.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:haibrower:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

yeah usually you get arrested for criminal charges

He is America, you can't arrest America!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

We're approaching "my family refuses to talk to me or invite me to gatherings" season

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao forgot about this one

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

AxGrap posted:

Purple is gay, royalty, and terfs? Pick a lane purple.

Joker, incredible hulk, Barney, it's really been a bloodbath

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Hello donld this is your lawer speaking. I am advising you today to please keep posting this poo poo

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rykpw2FYKY1vwyv80.mp4

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Lmfao that gag order didn't last an afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/GoXi7D8.mp4