Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I loving miss pickles and pepper

free plinkey and his cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The final death rattle

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i stand with cheap whores

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7qsDaryJM

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

ive long needed an external reason to be forced to take twitters titty out my mouth and this will do nicely, thank you elon

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1703811260570079232/vid/avc1/486x390/KMEU6CmG83-1jtsG.mp4?tag=14

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dads friend steve posted:

pfc’s a pretty hosed up guy

more lie pfug

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hey tacodaemon many years ago when I lived in NYC I saw a funny defaced subway ad. the copy was something like "I teach getting ahead" and someone scratched off the "a" in ahead

for some reason that image has stuck with me and never fails to make me laugh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

he is an rear end in a top hat but he is our rear end in a top hat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

drip is important

:hai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4BVPUGVgec

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

The Texas Youth Summit has removed Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert from its list of speakers in the wake of a scandal involving security footage from a Denver theater apparently showing her engaged in lewd conduct with a male companion, The Daily Mail reported.

Boebert was added to the event's lineup immediately after news broke that she had been kicked out of the "Beetlejuice" performance for disruptive behavior, but that was before the security video was leaked. Organizers of the event, which targets young conservatives, billed Boebert as a "devout Christian who seeks to honor God in all that she does."

Now, the organization has reversed course due to the video, which shows Boebert's male companion fondling her bare tits while she appears to jerk off his dick. Boebert could also be seen in the video blowing vape smoke onto surrounding theater attendees. The video also showed that children and the pregnant were present.

lmao that Nate Silver is going to be constantly having to say it doesn't matter

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Louisgod posted:

thanks now I'm extremely mad. my oldest is 11, I want to vomit

you probably smart enough not to trust cops

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what in the world

https://twitter.com/AlexHollandxxx/status/1703682470422413772

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I hate band music as much as the next man, but

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Elephanthead posted:

you probably smart enough not to trust cops

one time a few years back I told my kids to never trust cops and that they're not your friends. they told their mom I said that she sent an angry text with something like "you never know when you'll need a cop's help" or some other dumbass bullshit

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

hey tacodaemon many years ago when I lived in NYC I saw a funny defaced subway ad. the copy was something like "I teach getting ahead" and someone scratched off the "a" in ahead

for some reason that image has stuck with me and never fails to make me laugh

people used to just love the signs on the boardwalk trams in Ocean City MD that said "RAISE HAND TO GET OFF"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

like this new direction

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Louisgod posted:

one time a few years back I told my kids to never trust cops and that they're not your friends. they told their mom I said that she sent an angry text with something like "you never know when you'll need a cop's help" or some other dumbass bullshit

Yeah. Like if you become the crank from the action move "crank" and you need to get tazed to restart your heart. Just play a slide trombone at a cop and whammo! yr good for another 10 min

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bethamphetamine posted:

The Texas Youth Summit has removed Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert from its list of speakers in the wake of a scandal involving security footage from a Denver theater apparently showing her engaged in lewd conduct with a male companion, The Daily Mail reported.

Boebert was added to the event's lineup immediately after news broke that she had been kicked out of the "Beetlejuice" performance for disruptive behavior, but that was before the security video was leaked. Organizers of the event, which targets young conservatives, billed Boebert as a "devout Christian who seeks to honor God in all that she does."

Now, the organization has reversed course due to the video, which shows Boebert's male companion fondling her bare tits while she appears to jerk off his dick. Boebert could also be seen in the video blowing vape smoke onto surrounding theater attendees. The video also showed that children and the pregnant were present.

Beetlejuice wasn't worth the squeeze

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

:wth:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Oh yeah
Beetlejuice is on
Long after the thrill of vaping is gone

Oh, grab the cock, let it roll
Loosen up the belt come and save my soul
Holdin' on to this six incher as long as you can
Change is coming 'round real soon
Make us women and men

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

people used to just love the signs on the boardwalk trams in Ocean City MD that said "RAISE HAND TO GET OFF"

that's a good one

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

looks amazing. I'd marry him.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

btw back in the '80s the trams used to look like this (they look comparatively boring now, and at some point they modified the signs to add the word TRAIN on the end)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

obviously not nearly as ominous as some undergraduate getting a little wrapped around the axle about a professor using a twenty-years-out-of-date term for some transgender-related topic

it might not seem obvious especially to the Liberals in here but there's a reason book stores are always full of books and that's because the supplies greater than the demand. what do you do, are we not allowed to burn books? no ,burn the books !just like we burn all the other trash that we don't need and we have too much of. thank you

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just wanna say one thing re plinkey and croup: The Patriots Are In Control

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Louisgod posted:

looks amazing. I'd marry him.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

Oh, grab the cock, let it roll
Loosen up the belt come and save my soul
Holdin' on to this six incher as long as you can
Change is coming 'round real soon
Make us women and men

:hai:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bethamphetamine posted:

Haha. I'm not sure if she was thinking of God when she was rubbing away.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

"Slut shaming" a someone for their past sex work, but leftishly

you are very tiresome

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mdemone posted:

you are very tiresome

he's right tho. what boebert did should be applauded but we live in crazy times where everything's a competition between sides.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lpzie posted:

he's right tho. what boebert did should be applauded but we live in crazy times where everything's a competition between sides.

I'm not saying he's wrong, Walter, he's just an rear end in a top hat

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

btw back in the '80s the trams used to look like this (they look comparatively boring now, and at some point they modified the signs to add the word TRAIN on the end)

that has a cool 80s futuristic form going on and I like it

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

did anyone put Plinkey into the review mirror pic yet

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

William Bear posted:

Haha. I'm not sure if she was thinking of God when she was rubbing away.

she does have a knack for making me take the lord's name in vain though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
theater police
arrest this girl
she's getting honked and jacking off a dude
she keeps on vaping, blowing clouds