Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

DrPossum posted:

was he some kind of medieval dril?

ancient greek but pretty much. jerked off in public to protest the draconian ban on eating in public and poo poo talked alexander the great to his face right after he finished war crime-ing the city over. My personal favorite historical figure. Took giant dumps all over plato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Spoondick posted:

we spend a lot of time talking about the harms of weed whilst barely touching on certain consequences like ordering doritos locos tacos which contain a far greater number of foreign substances than the weed

Has the number of weed deaths per yer gone up at all from zero?

-so how goes car regulation

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Spoondick posted:

we spend a lot of time talking about the harms of weed whilst barely touching on certain consequences like ordering doritos locos tacos which contain a far greater number of foreign substances than the weed

I’m broke so I can barely afford food and I’ve lost like 20 pounds in the last 2 months but I have more weed than I can smoke in a year even trying hard. I know there’s an obvious solution to this problem but I’d rather not

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

buy cabbage and curry

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

and rice. it's a game changer

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

got it running for about 4 minutes then it stalled out and wont start again, may have to do an overnight dunk and full rebuild of the carb since there was a shitload of buildup and the gaskets looked iffy

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

*turns on private browsing to check*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

ancient greek but pretty much. jerked off in public to protest the draconian ban on eating in public and poo poo talked alexander the great to his face right after he finished war crime-ing the city over. My personal favorite historical figure. Took giant dumps all over plato

a true poster

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

i vomit kittens posted:

D.A.R.E to grab an officer's service weapon

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/chrissteinplays/status/1705959420100841948

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

that’s a good shirt

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Lpzie posted:

and rice. it's a game changer

yeah rice and some miso soup mix have basically been my go to. rice is like the one thing I’m loving terrible at cooking tho even tho I know it’s supposed to be dummy simple

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ham Cheeks posted:

Donald Tump

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

a.lo posted:

Let's murder buddykina

Not the first time this has been proposed, or even attempted

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

deathbysnusnu posted:

that dude that Hadrian found, the Stoic guy who lived in a barrel or whatever, kind-of the same thing.

Romans loved Stoics, while the Greeks were more into Platonism and Neo-Platonism.

e: Epictetus I think

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lol

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

ArmZ posted:

"use a condom"

this has multiple levels.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

This is the LEAST Sluttiest costume ever!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
healthcare plz

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

healthcare plz

yeah i got my hours cut by half for this coming week and i know my job is trying to get me to quit but i just got insurance a week ago

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Bearjew posted:

we turpin over here

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

healthcare plz

How about some affordable advice about being bear safe in canada?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

yeah rice and some miso soup mix have basically been my go to. rice is like the one thing I’m loving terrible at cooking tho even tho I know it’s supposed to be dummy simple

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

*Office Ladysisgly* that's what Assad said!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Large Testicles posted:

rice isn't hard but rice cooker is the way 2 go. rice cooker is very good

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Navarro, who also made headlines recently when he referred to several women who worked for the Trump White House as "pimp ladies," is this time targeting the news network. He's currently appealing his conviction, which was based on the finding that he didn't establish that he had executive privilege preventing him from providing testimony.

On Sunday, Navarro drew attention to an issue many thought was dead.

"From Mayo Clinic website grudging admission of glaring truth: 'Hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients,'" Navarro wrote. "For all you murderers at [CNN] [John Berman] who spread lies about hydroxy, this one's for u," the ally of Trump said.

In a separate post, Navarro claimed that he had "a million" of these tablets while working in Trump's administration.

"At the White House, I had a million tablets of hydroxy that could have saved thousands of lives but [CNN] crusaded against it to beat [Trump]. Negligent homicide at a minimum. [The FDA] was also implicated in hydroxy suppression."

Why did you hoard the horse sized pills?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

healthcare plz

US government: https://youtu.be/ARDhJ2dpuYU?si=v27VqpUup9SZRVFy&t=46

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
mmm rice cooker so good *clicks the little switch on and off four times* gang gang

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Large Testicles posted:

yeah i got my hours cut by half for this coming week and i know my job is trying to get me to quit but i just got insurance a week ago

start stealing things to make up for the lost hours

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Time to steal healthcare. :hai:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I bet Nick's gonna be mad as hell about Taylor Swift being in the stands at the Chiefs game today to cheer her new beau on

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

if your job has those medical cabinets around you never need to buy ibuprofen or bandaids again, that's basically healthcare

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:hellyeah:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
dealdash.com
a ps5 for only 50 cents
how come nobody else
is taking aboutt his?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

a.lo posted:

dealdash.com
a ps5 for only 50 cents
how come nobody else
is taking aboutt his?

because the ps5 doesn't have any games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

When u get some $ you can get a cheap rice cooker on Craigslist. Or go to a local uni when people r moving out and you can score one ez pz.

We got an instant pot as a gift and we use it for rice 95% of the time