Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

[TRUMP] excepted as fact!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i'm normal

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I am worth billions more than my very conservatively stated financial statements, and therefore could not have defrauded the banks

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
He's so mad, this is a good day

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Scarabrae posted:

neighbor couple got in a fight during the sunday football festivities at their house, husband ends up beating on his wife in the middle of the street shocking his friends and then claims what did they expect him to do since she was going for the shotgun in her car. Cops get called and nothing happens.

no idea how some people function

football loving sucks

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1707055534862405695

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

bebop esq posted:

we are all insane people

the presdient makes such things possible for us all!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!
trump would probably rather go to prison then have someone tell him "your golf course sucks and everybody hates it"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm cackling aloud in real life at how fuckin mad he is. He may go all day about it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lmfao he's posted this same poo poo like 6 times now

he never says anything different

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

If they convict him of Espionage Act crimes he won't be as mad as he is about this

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

he's losing his poo poo because they're going to force him to liquidate all of his properties and the proceeds will be taken to pay off his judgements to people like E Jean Carrol lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

give me more words mr president sir!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bebop esq posted:

we are all insane people

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!
trump your house look like a dishrag

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

oh my god

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Buddykins posted:

give me more words mr president sir!!

More words about how it's not your fault you defrauded the banks, it's their fault for not checking if you were defrauding them.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Spergin Morlock posted:

he's losing his poo poo because they're going to force him to liquidate all of his properties and the proceeds will be taken to pay off his judgements to people like E Jean Carrol lol

and during the liquidation process they will discover how little of value there is that remains. naught but a facade.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

can't melt steel beams

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mar a lago is a tacky, overpriced wedding venue

Some dumbass who's not even invited always crashes, then grabs the mic to rant about Obama

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1279814327776624640?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mdemone posted:

If they convict him of Espionage Act crimes he won't be as mad as he is about this

it's extremely funny that the easiest way to get under trump's skin is to just personally make fun of anything about him and none of his competitors have figured it out

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

elon musk is the jet fuel that will melt what is left of our steel beams

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

my powerful disclaimer clause

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
fuckn lmao what a morning

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

hes right

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius can we get some examples of POWERFUL disclaimer language, please?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Louisgod posted:

it's extremely funny that the easiest way to get under trump's skin is to just personally make fun of anything about him and none of his competitors have figured it out

It's more specific than that. You have to target his wealth. Make fun of his hair or skin color and that just oils off (because of the tanner)

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
tunk

he’s not good at this is he

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
troll

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Louisgod posted:

Alternate universe primary-winning Ron Desantis gave trump a coronary when he claimed that he "wouldn't even eat pudding off the floor of mar a Lago, it's so old and nasty, inexpensive shithole"

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

WE NEED JUSTICE IN OUR COUNTRY! This political hack judge, who values, Mar-a-Lago, the most spectacular parcel of real estate in Palm Beach, and perhaps all of Florida, at $18 million in order to reduce valuations on my financial statements,

so it wasn't valued at $18 million IIRC, he is purposely low-balling it (no way!) but I went onto CNN and the local ABC station sites to double check and the news story about the former president and current presidential candidate defrauding lots of people has all but disappeared from the main headlines completely. CNN had a tiny link below the big story about Menendez. The Trump story broke yesterday, it's not old news. lol mainstream media, lmao

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
trep

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
tep

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

a happy life is in fact one where you need to speak for and cover your rear end 24/7, the president taught me that

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

External Organs posted:

Alternate universe primary-winning Ron Desantis gave trump a coronary when he claimed that he "wouldn't even eat pudding off the floor of mar a Lago, it's so old and nasty, inexpensive shithole"

:yooge: I don't eat pudding, Rob. We don't even have it on the menu at Mar-a-Lago, which is a very nice, great menu, by the way. The only food we eat there with our hands are burgers, am I right folks? We love burgers don't we? :smugdon:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Didn't Trump devalue Maralago because he wanted to pay less taxes? I'm getting very mixed signals from our wet President

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

WE NEED JUSTICE IN OUR COUNTRY! This political hack judge, who values, Mar-a-Lago, the most spectacular parcel of real estate in Palm Beach, and perhaps all of Florida, at $18 million in order to reduce valuations on my financial statements, which are, in fact, lower than my actual net worth, must be stopped. I have had very unfair judges since entering politics, but nobody has been as unhinged as this guy. Mar-a-Lago is worth, perhaps, 100 times more than he values it. Other properties are likewise worth substantially more. I am worth billions more than my very conservatively stated financial statements, and therefore could not have defrauded the banks, who all made money & were all paid back, or are current, with no defaults or any other problem. Additionally, there is a powerful Disclaimer Clause on the first pages of the Financial Statements it states that nothing in the financial statement should be excepted as fact!

This scares him the most.

Not the indictments, not the piss tape (very real btw)

It's forcing him to liquidate his lovely assets and defrauded various banks in the process. It's revealing to the world he's not a billionaire.

TURMP

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
been very satisfying watching DeSantis’ campaign crater, great content. watching Ramaswamy eat more poo poo over the next few months will be pretty alright too

deeply unfortunate Trump probably wont bother attending any debates, Christie and Haley have got some fire in their bellies and could throw out some solid burns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Christie would hire an ambulance to run over trump, he's right to stay away. He's hungwy for victory