Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

gregday posted:

at first I thought it was count chocula getting calm.jpg’ed

man, is that a stretch, but I guess so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
I've got the jimmy legs something fierce, not sure if it's the edibles but I'm almost wide awake despite it being past my bedtime

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

2DCAT posted:

I don't think we have any fans there but I'd still come up and play in front of 10 people :sotw:

There is a pretty big audience for original music out here. I think you’d go over well. There are a bunch of places that only book original music.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mmmm awkwawd

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

South Carolina should be red.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/lftovrpizzaclub/status/1707125469861048533

it took me a minute to see why this was pulled

it's his sheriff's star necklace

General Mills gone WOKE!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/lftovrpizzaclub/status/1707125469861048533

it took me a minute to see why this was pulled

it's his sheriff's star necklace

Love the hits

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749961528422625281

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750865499660091393

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

LeeMajors posted:

South Carolina should be red.

we're already post invasion yea. all the chuds that can't afford moving to florida don't go anywhere else

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

2DCAT posted:

I don't think we have any fans there but I'd still come up and play in front of 10 people :sotw:

late to the party but I'm sorry you had to deal with a bad venue like that.

Austin venues are dumps but at least with the ones downtown, they run shows like clockwork because there are a bunch of negotiated rules about noise with the downtown hotels etc. I've never experienced a significantly late stage time.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this owns and should be the background music for the lepers colony

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Sounds soupy

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

I don't understand who watches this weird poo poo as a primary source of content. it's so fuckin strange.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

agree with imc

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I don't understand who watches this weird poo poo as a primary source of content. it's so fuckin strange.

yeah that's pooky

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump Jr. worried on Wednesday that he may have lost access to a New York cabin where he is said to enjoy fishing.

"We've never seen any of this before, but yes, they are, in effect, trying to do that," Trump said. "If you read the letter of the law, theoretically, my cabin in upstate New York, because it's owned in an LLC, that is a corporation, and therefore, because I'm a part of it, somehow that has to be disbanded."

"And so well, so then what or who actually owns my cabin at this point?" he added. "This has been done in such a roughshod manner, noone even knows what is real or what isn't. No one can make any sense of it."

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

yea it's especially weird when talking about Mr Normal himself, Ian Miles Cheong

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why is his cabin owned by a llc

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump Jr. worried on Wednesday that he may have lost access to a New York cabin where he is said to enjoy fishing.

"We've never seen any of this before, but yes, they are, in effect, trying to do that," Trump said. "If you read the letter of the law, theoretically, my cabin in upstate New York, because it's owned in an LLC, that is a corporation, and therefore, because I'm a part of it, somehow that has to be disbanded."

"And so well, so then what or who actually owns my cabin at this point?" he added. "This has been done in such a roughshod manner, noone even knows what is real or what isn't. No one can make any sense of it."

It's my cabin now.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Buddykins posted:

and you get less than 750ml

And it isn't 100 proof

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the Recievor will own the cabin

lol it’s a one page order my man

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
sheriff's star, or plain star

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

I love it when a Trump says "no one knows", it just means "I don't know" because their self is the only self they can recognize existing

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Harton posted:

wife has been out of town since yesterday for work, gently caress I could not be a single dad.

yeah every time I solo dad it, I think to myself "Single parents are insanely overburdened."

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

yeah every time I solo dad it, I think to myself "Single parents are insanely overburdened."

:sludgepal:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

did not know you could construct a human face out of stucco

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

When another girl has a soft filter

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

fishing cabin, llc

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Jesus why does her makeup look like that

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

Me, wishing I could go to my cabin and go fishing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

mdemone posted:

its load bearing makeup

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

just because i put my own personal property into an llc to avoid tax liability, they say I'm avoiding taxes! very unfair!

gregday
May 23, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

did not know you could construct a human face out of stucco

it looks like the walls at my local mexican restaurant

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

euphronius posted:

why is his cabin owned by a llc

because everything they did involved some kind of fraud

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol looks like hes gonna cry cuz he cant stay on the stump

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

this stump should be easier to sit on :qq::qq::qq:

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

thats what i think he is thinking in that photo

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

she is absolutely terrified of her own mortality and the steady march of time

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

The stump is also owned by the LLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
don jr can’t even do the big poppies like his dad just a sad pathetic turd burglar hanging on the glory of mightier stool