Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Spoondick posted:

pork n beans for breakfast

i love onions, that is a lot of green onion

Edit: nevermind there is other greenery in there i apologize for my hasty lunch judgement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tenderjerk posted:

it's easy for cspam to be mad at stuff like this when your life sucks and is largely an abject failure

some people get all the chances and some people get none

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

are you seriously defending landlords

why the gently caress do you even post in cspam? GBS loves arrogant rich guys

3 Olives is popular in GBS? He's one of the most ignored users who post

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My old house is closing on the fifth so you can quit calling me a landlord after that

Ok we can go back to calling you a worthless rear end in a top hat then

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
obamna

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Louisgod posted:

me, wishing I could go fishing with my dad who definitely loves me

trump definitely thinks fishing is some poor people loser poo poo

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i’m glad mike pence got to brag about railing his wife

we should all be railing our wives more

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

new kind of cat posted:

i’m glad mike pence got to brag about railing his wife

we should all be railing our wives more

Was this his joke that fell flat?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

im railing yours

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i love onions, that is a lot of green onion

Edit: nevermind there is other greenery in there i apologize for my hasty lunch judgement

there's green onion, chives and parsley which is pretty much what's left in the garden this late in the game aside from basil because the deer won't eat them

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ahs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

work from homes crew

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Hi I'm a huge nerd that posts like a dumbass.
what are you guys up to?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nonsense posted:

3 Olives is popular in GBS? He's one of the most ignored users who post

I had to stop reading GBS for awhile cause he would make every thread about his coffee machine or HOA

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
so the LLC owns the cabin and the family can stay there for free, and the corporation writes off all the maintenance and utility expenses and they don't pay any maintenance people for real anyway

did I figure out the clever trick

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump Jr. worried on Wednesday that he may have lost access to a New York cabin where he is said to enjoy fishing.

"We've never seen any of this before, but yes, they are, in effect, trying to do that," Trump said. "If you read the letter of the law, theoretically, my cabin in upstate New York, because it's owned in an LLC, that is a corporation, and therefore, because I'm a part of it, somehow that has to be disbanded."

"And so well, so then what or who actually owns my cabin at this point?" he added. "This has been done in such a roughshod manner, noone even knows what is real or what isn't. No one can make any sense of it."

I would give my entire paycheck to watch Donald J Trump try to reel in a 12 lb bass and gut it

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Don't you poors get upset when they catch your tax evasion schemes too?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

A young couple. I put about $15K into it to make it nice for them when they move in because I'm a cool dude like that

we've found it. a standard reference unit of "rube" against which all other rubes can be calibrated.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Pfc pull up

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

Was this his joke that fell flat?

it sure seemed like a joke when i read about it this morning lol

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

generic toop thread poster, after they just posted:

gregday
May 23, 2003

holy poo poo I’m gonna trum

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Regarde Aduck posted:

leave me alone psycho

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

A young couple. I put about $15K into it to make it nice for them when they move in because I'm a cool dude like that

I believe you PFC, we did the same thing when me moved to handle the triplets and fixed up the old house to a nicer state than it had been in when we lived there. Nice young people bought it.

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

gregday posted:

holy poo poo I’m gonna trum

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Flavahbeast posted:

looking at the skintone chart it appears the guy was merely mentally ill, not a terrorist

the guy cuffing him is wearing vans? not very tactical imho

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Spaced God posted:

Ok we can go back to calling you a worthless rear end in a top hat then

that's right

Apr 7, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

we've found it. a standard reference unit of "rube" against which all other rubes can be calibrated.

When you sell house there's a thing called an "inspection" where the buyer and the seller work out what needs to be fixed and who's fixing it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Regarde Aduck posted:

:ssh: there aren't really any landlords

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Real Mean Queen posted:

You, an organism: capering through a clearing or copse, warmed by the sun, took a poo poo earlier, concerned about food, doin great, understands what we’re doing here

Ron desantis: doing something else, wants to have a debate about it

this is a tremendous post, ty

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

When you sell house there's a thing called an "inspection" where the buyer and the seller work out what needs to be fixed and who's fixing it.

oh so you didn't do it to be a nice guy you did it because of a legally binding contract. got it.

Apr 7, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

oh so you didn't do it to be a nice guy you did it because of a legally binding contract. got it.

I did it to be a nice guy, actually, because I'm nice.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

wait the LLC pays DJTJ to "fix" the cabin and the company is funded by investments from the Trumps but it loses money so the investments are also tax deductions

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

lol crazy people in expensive chairs doing dumb poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7zMUuMEcvs

Apr 7, 2003

Oglethorpe posted:

lol crazy people in expensive chairs doing dumb poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7zMUuMEcvs

Good thing they're pissing around with this instead of the impending shutdown of the government and people missing paychecks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

tax accounting is my passion

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Grey Fox posted:

uzbeki with the good flare

gently caress

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

titty_baby_ posted:

Theyre selling lots in the southern part of the county for like $20,000 and im interested in owning one just so I too can be a landlord

buy a plot and then trump thread posters can hang out and post there

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

RealityWarCriminal posted:

tax accounting is my passion

Hard guffaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

VideoKid posted:

I had to stop reading GBS for awhile cause he would make every thread about his coffee machine or HOA

there are a lot of similarities between 3O and PFC, for example, there are three (3) olives, and PFC has three (3) initials in his username