Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol i still think about that from time to time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Qurnah posted:

just a tip

I’m sure thats what the brother said!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

DrPossum posted:

haha trump would never be speaker! he just wouldn't do the job! this would never happen ahhahahah he would hate every minute of it. THIS WILL NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULDN'T DO THAT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao it’s gonna happen

here it comes!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

UFOTacoMan posted:

really don’t understand these sweater under jacket freaks

Lizard people, UFOTacoMan.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

one of the best gifs of all time
this is me at the imgur website just trying to do an upload

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

euphronius posted:

it’s funny that trump actually worked at being president way more than Biden

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the GOP isn't playing ball with Scalise

the ball isn't in Scalise's court

Scalise isn't the prettiest gal at the ball

while there are a lot of nuts in the GOP, Scalise isn't one of them

Scalise shouldn't count his eggs before they've hatched

https://twitter.com/jakesherman/status/1709539505609248820

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
scalise is half the man he used to be

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

neutral milf hotel posted:

the GOP isn't playing ball with Scalise

the ball isn't in Scalise's court

Scalise isn't the prettiest gal at the ball

while there are a lot of nuts in the GOP, Scalise isn't one of them

Scalise shouldn't count his eggs before they've hatched

https://twitter.com/jakesherman/status/1709539505609248820

uh, Steve Scalise had his balls shot off with a shotgun. Don't you feel dumb now

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum posted:

uh, Steve Scalise had his balls shot off with a shotgun. Don't you feel dumb now

WRONG

he had them surgically removed so he could swim faster

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
governing is my passion

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm so tired of these... star wars

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Scalise had the doctors insert the smallest NeuticlesTM they could find into his deflated sack

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

UFOTacoMan posted:

governing is my passion

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

External Organs posted:

I'm so tired of these... star wars

Counterpoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53DQgbj2mIc

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

My father may have sung this to me as a baby

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

DrPossum posted:

Actually it was a 7.62x39mm bullet from an SKS that vaporized his taint

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

External Organs posted:

My father may have sung this to me as a baby

Yeah I did

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

CODChimera posted:

do these ever get sent during an actual emergency?

I got a local one when the mayor tried to do mandatory curfew during the BLM protests and was immediately sued by the ACLU

They didn't do it 3 months later when the whole city was under a boil advisory, though :thunk:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

What're you gonna do, arrest me?

quote:

Right-wing British political activist and actor Laurence Fox was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of “conspiring to commit criminal damage” against cameras used to enforce a contentious anti-pollution scheme in London, authorities said.

The arrest comes after Fox—who was suspended from the conservative GB News channel last week after making sexist comments about a journalist—appeared in an interview broadcast on Rumble on Tuesday in which he expressed support for a group of saboteurs who have started vandalizing and tearing down Ultra-Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) cameras. “I encourage them to tear down every single camera there is and I will be joining them,” Fox said in the interview.

Speaking on Maajid Nawaz’s show Warrior Creed, Fox went on to say he was “pretty close with several and I will be out there with my angle grinder” alongside members of the saboteur group, who call themselves “Blade Runners.”

“Are you interested in testing the law around this, if some people get arrested?” Nawaz asked.

“I would be happy to be arrested myself,” Fox answered. “When I go out and take their cameras down—which I will be doing—I won’t be… I will be taking my phone with me so they know exactly where I am.”

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

governing is my passion

Mr Gaetz ty for disrupting the stagnant house space, looking forward to ur next moves

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Pioldes/status/1709323993847631978

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's being very unfair to me and election interfering tonight
Somewhere out there someone's saying very untrue things
Hoping they find another lie in that big somewhere out there...it's very big folks, out there

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Holy poo poo

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

how do I access this magic I only have pathetic regular stickers and not beautiful armed waluigi pictures

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Red Baron posted:

how do I access this magic I only have pathetic regular stickers and not beautiful armed waluigi pictures

I'm beginning to think we've been had

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

So efficient. If Something Awful users would have to pay money for a custom emote of Karl Marx with giant titties!

Edit: oh dear, later on in the thread he gets "pregnant Shrek". That's not good.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i have access via the instagram app on android, here's an obamna for yall

mags
May 30, 2008

Red Baron posted:

just ask some other ai to plagiarize it for you

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Scarabrae posted:

SO THAT HAPPENED
So BRB for the next 5hrs - I'm joining the processions of the dootly-dooting dead today! It's 5G day everyone, so everyone try to live it up a little, for the Prez! Bring some water and a hat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lXxRmJVykA

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

mags
May 30, 2008

quiggy posted:

i have access via the instagram app on android, here's an obamna for yall

0/10 obamna would never hold a gun he’d have someone else do it

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
obamna...