Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
I haven't had a real job since 2015, I live with my parents, I will never pay a dime on that rip off degree of mine, and my wife thinks it's cool as poo poo. My income consists entirely of selling art and getting paid to go on dates because I am an exceptionally attractive trans woman and use my free time/free healthcare to become even moreso. Life is good. My sister and her wife despise me deeply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Hell yeah what a snipe.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Nonsense posted:

we will probably enter into recession tomorrow afternoon

Not good enough. I need economic collapse

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Matt Gaetz - classy man

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1709944947351466357

gotta admit, though, 'got to sell my constituents some catheters' is a pretty solid grasp of his voter base

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I certainly harbor no illusions. Had I not gone into the tech field (and not been living with my then-girlfriend-now-wife right out of college to split rent with so I could pay $1500 loan payments for drat near 7 years to clear my debt) I would be in the same situation. We even managed to get in on those 3% mortgage rates at just the right time

I look at people and just feel so goddamned guilty that I lucked my way into the "easy mode" career path. I harbor no illusions that the difference between me and my younger brother is a matter of intelligence or effort or anything meritocratic and it just seems so damned absurd to me that there are people just like me and him across the country both thinking "yeah I deserve this"

There are certain skills and abilities that seem to help, like being a self-promoter, a lot of confidence, normality or the ability to present as normal, etc.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
wow it would be hilarious if a laid off person had to work a "real" job

me: haha, yeah, that would be great. which job? like as a joke haha

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I can be normal passing where is my check

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

Matt Gaetz - classy man

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1709944947351466357

gotta admit, though, 'got to sell my constituents some catheters' is a pretty solid grasp of his voter base

Wow ok, so sleeping with underage girls and showing pics of them in the house is not an expellable offense?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

peace is anti-democratic

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

markwayne what the gently caress

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

Wow ok, so sleeping with underage girls and showing pics of them in the house is not an expellable offense?

it's actually grounds for promotion

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

i am harry posted:

markwayne what the gently caress

Pov: both your grandad's are equally racist

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Glumwheels posted:

not when ur dad works for the fbi

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ex post facho posted:

i was looking at going to a t3 law school in texas and they wanted 30k/semester (in 2008 lol) and when I realized I would have been over 150k in debt and have to practice law in Texas for years if I could even find a practice to join I said lol gently caress this poo poo and left, never to return

Hell yeah

Don't lawyer

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Cudalla/status/1709671434057117767

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
has matt gaetz been castrated or w/e yet?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I certainly harbor no illusions. Had I not gone into the tech field (and not been living with my then-girlfriend-now-wife right out of college to split rent with so I could pay $1500 loan payments for drat near 7 years to clear my debt) I would be in the same situation. We even managed to get in on those 3% mortgage rates at just the right time

I look at people and just feel so goddamned guilty that I lucked my way into the "easy mode" career path. I harbor no illusions that the difference between me and my younger brother is a matter of intelligence or effort or anything meritocratic and it just seems so damned absurd to me that there are people just like me and him across the country both thinking "yeah I deserve this"

a woman i briefly dated, who made marginally more money then me was a ER nurse during the height of covid (she since moved out of the ER to a surgical center) but its loving insane that while she was literally risking her life everyday, on her feet for 12 hours shifts, i was sitting on my rear end working from home, and lets be honest...maybe doing 4 hours of work during an 8 hour day...for almost the same pay

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

*tips hat* m'crib

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

The Nastier Nate posted:

a woman i briefly dated, who made marginally more money then me was a ER nurse during the height of covid (she since moved out of the ER to a surgical center) but its loving insane that while she was literally risking her life everyday, on her feet for 12 hours shifts, i was sitting on my rear end working from home, and lets be honest...maybe doing 4 hours of work during an 8 hour day...for almost the same pay

i also barely work from home but i also barely get paid so i dont feel bad about it

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

thats ok i'll still keep eating that garbage

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/FOIANate/status/1709904132327252454

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

poo poo’s always bad in the world. Don’t blame it on the McRib.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

bet he really loves the drone strike memes

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

"Haha that's me to a T, I just love murderin' haha"

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Bill Stickers is innocent

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

My skynet president

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

kaleedity posted:

bet he really loves the drone strike memes

he made a joke about drone striking his daughters boyfriend at a correspondents dinner, which is not quite as much of a dead-eyed psycho move as Dubyas "gawrsh where are those dang WMDs?!" bit but it's definitely up there

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

and yet he persisted

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I can't wait till McRib November

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

*tips hat* m'crib

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

a.lo posted:

I can't wait till McRib November

mad.radhu posted:

"Haha that's me to a T, I just love murderin' haha"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Trump never went crazy with the recovered alien tech like Obama and his stealth helicopters and cyber dogs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ha ha hey son think I won't hesitate to vaporize you? I've had people half your age killed. at funerals, for their other family members I had killed. your younger siblings will grow up afraid of clear skies

ha ha just busting your balls, you kids have fun ha ha

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
We memed some folks

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
guy comes in

Schmoe Cwead posted:

*tips hat* m'crib

me

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I hope he's seen his fake birth certificate with Muslim: as all hell on it. Good bit.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

Trump never went crazy with the recovered alien tech like Obama and his stealth helicopters and cyber dogs

all trump wanted to do was ride around in limos, eat McDonald’s and have important people tell him he was good and smart. he really didn’t give a poo poo about anything else

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RealityWarCriminal posted:

pleas stop talking about work it makes me want to be dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar