Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Jon Irenicus posted:

got a before description?

yea there are some photos earlier in the thread, most important detail is that 265g of dough weight at 70% hydration was a really perfect amount, not super ultra thin but not thick, and enough for a little "lip" around the edge of the pan to get all crunchy from the olive oil in the pan and the grease coming off the cheese.

That dough formula btw is a 12" bar pizza pan, round with straight-up sides about 1 inch high. It's basically like a Detroit pizza except sauce goes on first, also the dough is thinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

i read blood meridian for the first time this summer and i found myself getting really depressed and i took a bit of a personal audit thinking "what's new? are my meds still working" and i just put the book down for a couple weeks and i felt a lot better lol

good lord how could that not be the entire point

quote:

A man's at odds to know his mind cause his mind is aught he has to know it with. He can know his heart, but he dont want to. Rightly so. Best not to look in there. It aint the heart of a creature that is bound in the way that God has set for it. You can find meanness in the least of creatures, but when God made man the devil was at his elbow. A creature that can do anything. Make a machine. And a machine to make the machine. And evil that can run itself a thousand years, no need to tend it.

you are having the exactly correct reaction.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Biden pretty much makes unforced errors and will be easily defeated next year.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
btw one of my bags of Afeltra pasta had some dead bugs in it, I mean it's possible those were bugs from my house, but the lifespan of that package is such that its stay in my house is like a tiny fraction.

Afeltra bags are not completely sealed. Giuseppe Cocco, not from Gragnano but still absolutely superb pasta, is sealed in plastic bags.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

My little rat penny just ran up and stuck her head under my hand to beg for scratches

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm tempted to believe this at face value. Biden impresses me as a total figurehead and not a very good one.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
george santos would handily defeat joseph "bitey dog" biden

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

also I need to use that Colonna olive oil, it's insanely good. I'll make an omelette tomorrow, which will make me sick but then I'll be OK for dinner at the local pub.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Bethamphetamine posted:

sad pillow man is not as funny as obstreperous pillow man

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1710055073470988432

you think he’ll eat a gun?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

angerbot posted:

There's only one book worth reading: The Art of the Deal

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Never ordered a Pasta Bowl from Domino's Family Pizzeria with dead bugs in it. Don't think that's "Authentico".

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Scarabrae posted:

I'm sure he'll take this gracefully and without horrifying public incident that becomes a trivial pursuit question.

Apr 7, 2003

Scarabrae posted:

Guns are mostly plastic nowadays and you could probably eat one with a lot of acetone and spaghetti sauce

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My little rat penny just ran up and stuck her head under my hand to beg for scratches

poor orange Cat of Punctures has had a rough day because of thunderstorms early in the morning and then it's been cloudy and dubious all day. He demands attention frequently on a normal day but he's been hanging out on the stairs looking really sad.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

mdemone posted:

good lord how could that not be the entire point

you are having the exactly correct reaction.

depressing slog is a selling point

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

🇺🇸 politics is MAGA VS D.C's Uniparty since their empress was usurped by Deplorables in 2016 after Hillary had gelded Sanders & with him any remaining non-D.C compliant left. The MAGA/ D.C struggle continues.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Scarabrae posted:

he doesnt have the shame or the sense, hes just gonna get louder and madder and wetter and redder like all the rest

Apr 7, 2003

Harton can be incredibly dumb and annoying but also “poofin beefers” pissed off the worst people on this site for months. Many sides.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Harton can be incredibly dumb and annoying but also “poofin beefers” pissed off the worst people on this site for months. Many sides.

my sinuses are all hosed up, I haven’t poofed a beefer all day

might be getting to me a bit

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
booooo cormack mcarthy is TOO SAD and TOO BAD FOR MY BRAIN

*goes back to reading every word in the 50-points-of-psychic-damage-no-save-because-it-was-taken-willfully hell thread*

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

or yesterday

gently caress that’s 2 days sober

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

DryGoods posted:

Never ordered a Pasta Bowl from Domino's Family Pizzeria with dead bugs in it. Don't think that's "Authentico".

a long time ago, like I guess 1996? when IBM bought Tivoli and we were all of a sudden joined at the hip with a lab in Rome, I sent an email out to the Rome people asking them if bugs in bags of Italian pasta were normal, and they were absolutely outraged, like "no, no, assolutamente no"

turns out there's a word for paper-ish bags of long spaghetti: "pappischi". I can't find those now but I can get top-quality spaghi that's looped over in the bag, so the noodles are double the length of the bag.

Apr 7, 2003

Harton posted:

my sinuses are all hosed up, I haven’t poofed a beefer all day

might be getting to me a bit

You know what time it is

It’s beefer poofin time

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Wacky Bill Cassidy, the incompetent Senator from the great State of Louisiana, now wants to pour vast amounts of money into South American countries in the hope that their economies will become strong and vibrant, and people will stop coming to the U.S. I’d much rather spend the Trillions of Dollars necessary, most of which will be stolen by the “dictators,”inside the U.S., with a strong Border, like under the Trump Administration, to protect us. Tell this dope of a Senator about a “little thing” called AMERICA FIRST!!!Cassidy is BAD NEWS. The great people of Louisiana would love to have a “do over” of his Election. Cassidy is totally unelectable!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

DrPossum posted:

*goes back to reading every word in the 50-points-of-psychic-damage-no-save-because-it-was-taken-willfully hell thread*

read Middlemarch instead, it's really good

also all of Thomas Hardy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

DrPossum posted:

I can't get through Virginia Wolf books, maybe I'm slow

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Harton you are arguing with the poster that said they miss gwb the other day I'm pretty sure lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ty buddykins, ty ufotacoman. buddykins, when you get stuck talking about how meaningless life is I feel you. I

loving HATE THIS poo poo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I’d hate for the “leader” of the us to steal money for their own use

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

It’s beefer poofin time

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

You know what time it is

It’s beefer poofin time

I feel like crap man, apparently it’s not covid but who knows if these tests even work.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

a helpful bear posted:

Harton you are arguing with the poster that said they miss gwb the other day I'm pretty sure lol

I was drunk and he was speaking Spanish fluently

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

trump trump trump Trump Trump Trump TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP!!p

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Harton posted:

I feel like crap man, apparently it’s not covid but who knows if these tests even work.

the tests don't work. seriously man, have you had sore throat?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a helpful bear posted:

lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

angerbot posted:

There's only one book worth reading: The Art of the Deal

why isn't there a movie then?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

it's so fun to find good books because it's like having a big sack of candy around, you can just eat it and eat it but then it's gone and that sucks

I have not read Jude The Obscure and I will when I finish The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, it's awesome. Plus there's a book Pohl recommended about why weird people are good artists, that's on my Kindle once I finish Camera Man about Buster Keaton.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

mdemone posted:

the tests don't work. seriously man, have you had sore throat?

no just sinuses and cough

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Mrs. Dash posted:

trump trump trump Trump Trump Trump TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP!!p

many are saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Harton posted:

no just sinuses and cough

honestly I would try to get Paxlovid if I were you. it's ripping through everyone regardless of prior vax status