Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

please do not gently caress the police

oooof madone

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Greg Legg posted:

The two things I find myself saying almost daily at work are that "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills" and "Obamna." It's like a stress response.

I say mmm hungwy almost loving every day

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
please record your utterances of Obamna. thank you.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

SODA

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

it mystifies me when people, like Paul Ryan, are confused about RATM

they're.......... not subtle

yeah they work for the machine its called ticketmaster

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I like-a da trump!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lets go trump baby love da trump trump it up my dude

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
some of those that play concerts, are the same that scalp tickets.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

I like-a da trump!

con
cern
ing

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfEnIFV2-mc

:pgabz::parrot::pgabz:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
consider the former president*'s position. There he is, talking to one of the world's leading cardboard box manufacturers. Conversation is running low. What is there to do except send a minion to one of the auxiliary necessaries to grab a handful of classified documents so that the witty badinage doesn't falter? Ex-presidenting can be such a burden. It's nice to have someone you can talk to.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
very cool to have the doctor order a bunch of exams but they can’t be done because the internet is out lol, lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins posted:

I say mmm hungwy almost loving every day

it catches me off guard sometimes, you can say it when it's time to think about getting food or when you see some food or when you are eating food, or maybe when you see someone else eating food.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Buddykins posted:

oooof madone

Buddykins become a cop then gently caress your boss

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

further convinced he is the weakest most pitiable eldritch terror doing its best human impression

because the other eldritch terrors kicked it out

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
you can even say it for gross food or things in a sarcastic way

mmm.......huungwy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
just read that the ny fraud trial is scheduled to be 3 months this poo poo will still be going on when everyone is saying merry christmas again

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WarMECH posted:

while he most likely will never see a day of jail time im glad hes still alive to see his empire crumble and will die with nothing to his name

lol at Eric and don Jr putting up with his abuse for decades so he wouldn't disinherit them, just for him to lose it all before dying and leave anything left to Ivanka and Barron. lmao

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Could a demon tempt even something that can't exist? truly a conundrum

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol at Eric and don Jr putting up with his abuse for decades so he wouldn't disinherit them, just for him to lose it all before dying and leave anything left to Ivanka and Barron. lmao

he isn’t going to leave them anything either lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
just ih time for the war on christmas

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

just read that the ny fraud trial is scheduled to be 3 months this poo poo will still be going on when everyone is saying merry christmas again

that’s a long time to be mad

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ex post facho posted:

just ih time for the war on christmas

I'm saing merry christmas to everybody now to get ahead of the hate

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
oh you hate christmas? you hate that jesus was put on a huge wooden slab and poked with spears while the romans laughed? you find that funny? you fuckign bithc?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
free petit choux

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
he's so cooked. decent chance he dies between the convention and the election which basically guarantees a trump win.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1710333733595726260

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

oooof madone

Removed in light of information

titty_baby_ has issued a correction as of 18:29 on Oct 6, 2023

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1710341164220498265

broke brain thought the straps spelled out TRUMP

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

he's so cooked. decent chance he dies between the convention and the election which basically guarantees a trump win.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1710333733595726260

idk RFk might still force a Kamala win lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it's "troubling news for the fed" because the entire point of what they're doing is to tank employment and get back to an employers market where people can't negotiate as easily.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ex post facho posted:

i hope chaya always has holes in her socks

I hope chaya gets ALS and dies young

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

All the rich people are investing heavily in long term care facilities because they know we're all gonna have hosed up organs from COVID exposure the rest of our lives and they can extract even more money from those than they can apartments.

Red Baron posted:

the alternative of building lasting, healthy familial relationships such that your children (should you have any) are willing to help care for you in your advanced age is completely unthinkable. this is the best we can do and we’ll only do it for old people currently.

woah just had the thought that the rightwing media sphere is a concentrated campaign to split families and make people want nothing to do with their crank elders, thus removing all that pesky free family intervention and create a necessity for private long term care :monocle:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

High unemployment is bad because people need $
High employment is bad because too many people getting paid makes things more expensive

The perfect employment rate is balanced on a knifes edge

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
this country is so god drat lovely

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Louisgod posted:

this country is so god drat lovely

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lol I remember over Xmas by Gfs older brother complaining about how the McDonald's in the city said they'd all raise the base pay to $20/hr due to staffing shortages and how even tho his own daughter would benefit (shes a teenager working there) he said it was overall a bad thing because it raises inflation. I wanted to ask him if he supports raises for himself, since that would also increase inflation, but I didnt want to go there

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

aw poo poo cannibal corpse every band you like is playing here next weekend I should go

That's how it is living in NYC. Then you're too lazy to go and miss it.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

What's fun is that a couple other Teump trials are occurring in the meantime. Trump crisscrossing the country being all angry or something. Hot Trump Fall everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

please don’t use her as a meme, she has come out and said that she was coerced into sex