Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

IDF is like Jimbo from South Park screaming "THEY'RE COMING RIGHT FOR US!" to 'justify' blowing up all the civilians everywhere only (because they're afraid of military-to-military confrontations).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

mcmagic posted:

I don't think they have actually captured settlements... Just small army outposts.

Resistance News Network posted:

🚨 BREAKING: After a multi-hour battle, the Palestinian resistance has completely taken control of the settlement of "Be'eri," killing or imprisoning every settler in the settlement.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/13350, via tgsa)

Resistance News Network posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
Resistance fighters take over an IOF base surrounding the #Gaza Strip. At least 14 settlements are under the control of resistance fighters, who have stormed "Sderot" once again.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/13366, via tgsa)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Very big potential for him to blow up his career today lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

what are the best sources to follow on Twitter for updates? I appreciate any help

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

iron dome?

more like iron loving sucks poo poo!

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

PawParole posted:

why would this hurt the Iran Saudi deal?

It won't, it's just a fun narrative to sell

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mcmagic posted:

gently caress it dude, i'm sayin' it:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

mcmagic posted:

he literally said 'america deserved 9/11' on stream and earned millions of dollars after that he'll be fine

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Javier Blas is a pro-US MIC hawk and it clouds his analyses often. he tries to strike a "neutral" tone about energy markets, but his mask slips pretty often

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

this mother fucker thought there was a literal bridge from gaza to the west bank!!!

https://twitter.com/zackbeauchamp/status/1710641653965357420

inshallah there soon will be a land bridge between the two soon

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

mdemone posted:

what are the best sources to follow on Twitter for updates? I appreciate any help

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Atrocious Joe posted:

are you trying to sell me drugs

edit: I did that but it didn't help

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Frosted Flake posted:

The only good infantry in the Israeli Army for a long time has been the airborne, and even then they spend most of their time playing 1st Battalion, Parachute Regiment in Ireland.

Not as good as Hamas' airborne it seems.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

good

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1710721406672027805

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ho-ho-hooooly poo poo

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Betting the head of the CIA is making his way to saudi arabia about now again

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

all my APCs...gone...

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I hate wars. I hate the deaths, the maimings, the cruelty, the tragedies, the misery, the destruction, the ruination of lives...

But when all these things are happening in times of "peace", how can I not stand by those who are rising up against the injustice?

gently caress Israel. May God give the Palestinians victory.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

mdemone posted:

follow these guya
https://t.me/PalestineResist

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Nonsense posted:

the bombing of civilian infrastructure in Gaza has begun.

The power cut is going to kill so many people as it just cripples whatever is left of medical services.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

have the adult actors chimed in yet?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mcmagic posted:

he has a huge following on twitch, people know what they’re getting with him.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lpzie posted:

have the adult actors chimed in yet?

https://twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/1710720245806055872?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao queen

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

mcmagic posted:

Risking that sweet dipshit who says things online money

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

webcams for christ posted:

from Bloomberg's Javier Blas, energy columnist about 5 hours ago:

"The Saudi-Israeli diplomatic deal, which many had penciled in for early-to-mid 2024, is a casualty. Even if Riyadh is likely furious with Hamas, it’s difficult to see how Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman would be able to sell the deal domestically. That, in turn, removes the potential for Saudi Arabia pumping more oil to help passage of the deal in Washington. The other victim of the Hamas-Isaeli war is the Saudi-Iranian rapprochement, which itself was another bearish element for oil."

Why would it hurt Saudi Iran relations?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

THANK YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

If Hamas can fortify positions in settlements it's going to be interesting to see the Israeli response when the occupation forces start leveling those areas too

Israel will never bomb their own residential areas, so they may not actually need to "fortify." Turning Israeli settlements into war zones is already a massive defensive advantage. The attack achieved such a massive surprise that people couldn't escape their own homes. If the IDF starts blasting away at suburban Israel, it'll be a political disaster.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

CNN has a reporter lying on the tarmac in the Tel Aviv airport taking cover giving his report

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Imagine potentially having to go back to working at your uncle's media empire after saying something online. Godspeed Hasan

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Betting the head of the CIA is making his way to saudi arabia about now again

Uh oh, not again!

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

genericnick posted:

Why would it hurt Saudi Iran relations?

webcams for christ posted:

Javier Blas is a pro-US MIC hawk and it clouds his analyses often. he tries to strike a "neutral" tone about energy markets, but his mask slips pretty often

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Get 👏 that👏 nuke👏 hamas 👏

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

so are there twitch videos of dude's taking over idf garrisons and laughing at the expired cans of tuna in the ration crates?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Atrocious Joe posted:

CNN has a reporter lying on the tarmac in the Tel Aviv airport taking cover giving his report

The virgin CNN tarmac coward vs the chad Al-Jazeera explosion experiencer

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

to be fair that does not mean there is any actual fire or incoming or fighting anywhere close.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

mdemone posted:

Telegram is the kind of drug that melts your brain and makes you dumber for it, so its like Twitter only it doesn't get progressively worse by the minute.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Israel destroyed the Palestine Tower, and a hospital so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Best Friends posted:

to be fair that does not mean there is any actual fire or incoming or fighting anywhere close.

lol