Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

have china or russia said anything yet

chairman chen has spoken, and he's on the side of the oppressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/MarkHamill/status/1710786083833921925

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

FlapYoJacks posted:

Self defense now means “be allowed to continue genocide without criticism.”

Yeah kinda like how the Japanese navy caught the US with their pants down at Pearl harbor so the US defended itself by firebombing and nuking civilian population centers.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

brazil is actually surprising i thought they had a very large arabic population and at least had more support than else-where but their statement was entirely pro-israel garbage

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Lula’s learned his lesson

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

fanfic insert posted:

lol at the soldier in the video using a civilian car with civilians in it for cover

So it is true IDF tactics are shared with American police departments

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

brazil is actually surprising i thought they had a very large arabic population and at least had more support than else-where but their statement was entirely pro-israel garbage

way more evangelicals than arabs

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i say swears online posted:

way more evangelicals than arabs

i figured lula would at least do a neutral basic non-statement but meh

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

good news for palestine:yoda and luke both hosed up and got everybody on their side killed multiple times in their lives, canonically. good to have them on the team with concentration camp guards

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

from my perspective the jedi are evil (unironic)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

from my perspective the jedi are evil (unironic)

anakin was right

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i forgot who it was but they made a good point about the jedi in the succ thread that they're at best indifferent turds coruscant has billions of people that live in squalor never see the sun and are basically used as soylent green or whatever, the jedi do nothing about it, nevermind the rest of the galaxy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

i forgot who it was but they made a good point about the jedi in the succ thread that they're at best indifferent turds coruscant has billions of people that live in squalor never see the sun and are basically used as soylent green or whatever, the jedi do nothing about it, nevermind the rest of the galaxy

the jedi are libs

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

speng31b posted:

the jedi are libs

yup.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fizzy posted:

Bad news for tunnels built underneath a high-rise tower in the northern Gaza Strip - The Israel Defense Forces says it struck a Hamas tunnel built underneath a high-rise tower in the northern Gaza Strip.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-it-strikes-hamas-tunnel-underneath-gaza-high-rise/

IDF says it strikes Hamas tunnel underneath Gaza high-rise
By Emanuel Fabian
Today, 6:47 pm

The Israel Defense Forces says it struck a Hamas tunnel built underneath a high-rise tower in the northern Gaza Strip.

“A mosque is located adjacent to the tunnel, proving once again that Hamas deliberately embeds its military infrastructure in civilian areas,” the IDF says in a statement.

:yooge: terror tunnels

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
banned for posting a security hologram of anakin killing ravelings

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

mr hamill you played a wizard terrorist in that one.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

The modern liberal imagination cannot imagine things getting better. The good guys preserve the status quo, imperfect and cruel. The bad guys want to change the status quo, usually for the worse but sometimes simply in a way the good guys/writers find repugnant.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Sherbert Hoover posted:

banned for posting a security hologram of anakin killing ravelings

this would be against the rules, within the fiction of star wars in a cspam in a galaxy far far away

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

magiccarpet posted:

mr hamill you played a wizard terrorist in that one.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Best Friends posted:

The modern liberal imagination cannot imagine things getting better. The good guys preserve the status quo, imperfect and cruel. The bad guys want to change the status quo, usually for the worse but sometimes simply in a way the good guys/writers find repugnant.

yeah thats a fair point

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
posting in star wars cspam when palpatine returns

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

posting in star wars cspam when palpatine returns

another Preston waters rereg?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
call mace windu a capo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel is asking its citizens to flee and evacuate the Sinai Peninsula Inmediately

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711056614734627134?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

israel is saying that the Zekem military base is under attack

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711051278363619642?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Al-Saqr posted:

israel is asking its citizens to flee and evacuate the Sinai Peninsula Inmediately

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711056614734627134?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Is that good

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/WideAsleepNima/status/1711058029456564588

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

israels death toll is now 700

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711058651111174181?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

if israel is having this difficulty with a much smaller hamas force imagine hezbollah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i wouldn't believe any numbers at all for now

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

smarxist posted:

but doctor,

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Al! posted:

i simply don't believe numbers of any kind ever

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Al! posted:

this is what the israelis are putting out so the real count is probably much higher

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i simply don't believe numbers of any kind ever

praxis

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

US Vice President Harris shows support for Israel

Following a conversation between Israeli President Isaac Herzog US Vice President Kamala Harris, Herzog’s office, stresses Israel’s right to defend itself.

She adds that the US will stand by Israel’s side throughout the war.

israel is now doomed

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

hearing widespread disturbing reports that many israelis were unable to barricade themselves inside their homes because the invaders somehow had keys

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

smarxist posted:

but doctor,

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HallelujahLee posted:

US Vice President Harris shows support for Israel

Following a conversation between Israeli President Isaac Herzog US Vice President Kamala Harris, Herzog’s office, stresses Israel’s right to defend itself.

She adds that the US will stand by Israel’s side throughout the war.

israel is now doomed

a massive PR blow for Israel, and a significant embarrassment to their regime

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

this is what the israelis are putting out so the real count is probably much higher

evil hamas uses smart bullets that go directly into babies you don't know and avoid your actual children serving at the border, who are still alive and the army is at full strength despite losing 2 generals in one night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Ayy Blinkin