Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Shipon posted:

considering the person holding up that phone was an indian guy and facing the camera instead of the direction of the march my thought would be "loving modi supporter, why don't you go support some toilets being built in your country"

you belong in the toilet, poo poo man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

:lol:you can't make this up

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
whoa whoa whoa, genocide is bad... for business!!!

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I stand with Russia and Israel. hows that for a take guys

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Zisky posted:

Hot take the Jewish diaspora shouldn't be held accountable for what Israel does.

yes and no one is saying other-wise

also the weird racist person

Hatebag posted:

you belong in the toilet, poo poo man

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712210821634257211

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

US media starting to put out opinion pieces of “Two-State can’t work because Palestinians are subhuman animals” is 100% because our monstrous government is gonna openly give the go ahead for a West Bank purge next under the guise of defeating HAMAS

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Has Hamas executed any hostages yet? They purportedly announced that they would in response to Israeli bombing but has anyone confirmed that statement was actually made and whether it's been followed up on? Seems like it went by the wayside... I'm just wondering if it was manufactured to paint Hamas as terrorists, but I do recall the sources seemed to be from Al Jazeera or something so I have no strong reason to believe it was invented, just curious..

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

kraft dinner posted:

thanking jeffrey for this important clarification

speng31b
May 8, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

as i understand slow mode is needed because moderation of the thread without it is very difficult with the limited number of IKs/Mods. the solution as I see it is to appoint more mods, and I suggest al saqr for the job.

if nothing crazy happens for the next day or so slow will go away

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

loving knew it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol, lmao

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1712207330668875922?s=20

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i feel like i'm going insane being gaslit this hard the last few days

they totally keep giving book like 1984 and brave new world to hs kids as much for the surface level moron lessons as for the "hey, slightly more aware kid, you either play along or go crazy and become an official bad person" message.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

wait, that i24???

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Nonsense posted:

lol that the swastika guy dropped off the face of the planet after that photo was taken

Very easy for Langley to do this

Still can't believe the guy that sources this story is basically the Israeli equivalent of being named Mohammed Isis

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the pretense that Israel is only trying to dismantle Hamas and that they care about who is a civilian and who isn't is really making me want to puke

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

hawowanlawow posted:

the pretense that Israel is only trying to dismantle Hamas and that they care about who is a civilian and who isn't is really making me want to puke

it's truly pathetic lol

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

incredible brains all over

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Rip Testes posted:

I don't think F-16 pilots purposely dropping JDAMs on residential complexes is healthy for babies either.

It's fine because a few seconds before they drop a real bomb they drop a concrete bomb to give everyone like eight tenths of a second to leave if they aren't a terrorist. That way only terrorists get killed

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Hamas probably can't release any prisoners who were taken to the Strip because Israeli bombing has killed all of them.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

lol

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Shipon posted:

considering the person holding up that phone was an indian guy and facing the camera instead of the direction of the march my thought would be "loving modi supporter, why don't you go support some toilets being built in your country"

shut up

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Free Al Saqr

Demon cracker forum

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

David Ben Zion is an incredible name for so many reasons

Goku would not approve.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Sparkling Captives.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

1stGear posted:

Hamas probably can't release any prisoners who were taken to the Strip because Israeli bombing has killed all of them.

deliberately, as they do
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/hadar-goldin-hannibal-directive

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Isn't playing chess haram. I mean this is fine because he seems to just be displaying a chess set

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Gripweed posted:

What did Al Saqr post that was so heinous it needed to be deleted?

Palestine winning

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Poppers posted:

Look at the happy frog go! Lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Rubellavator posted:

David Ben Zion is an incredible name for so many reasons

Goku would not approve.

The settlerest name to ever settle

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/MiraHammad10/status/1712153909177766380

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

the fascist zionists will not win

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
stop calling it indiscriminate bombing they are deliberately targeting civilians

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

Isn't playing chess haram. I mean this is fine because he seems to just be displaying a chess set

those are saudi warhams

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
The people hated Al-Saqr because he told them the truth

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

King

Death to Israel and also gently caress the mods and admins of this trash literal nazi forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

1stGear posted: