Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
well if you keep doing it, everyone will be free from the tyranny of being alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

every second you spend in this thread makes the google algorithms give you more idf ads lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Popy posted:

i think we've freedom'd Egypt multiple times already

It will stick soon enough

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hamburger ain't gonna have it

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/Chill_Goblin/status/1712955808990818327?t=O_gJtXLE1WRE3mgWYzxSCQ&s=19

The German-Warsaw Ghetto War of 1943

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I am joining the war on terror on the side of terror

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Is there a Wikipedia category for "US Navy ships named in honor of white supremacists"?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smoobles posted:

:raise:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Isreal #1

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

smoobles posted:

the global war on terra

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I'm going to find and eat you. I'm going to eat you. I'm going to eat you. I'm going to eat you.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

smoobles posted:

https://twitter.com/leechwaifu/status/1713628868039303550

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Lol

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica
glory to the palestinian peoples

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

smoobles posted:

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
Youtube tip: you can skip most ads if you click on a video and then press the back button then the forward button on Chrome. Not sure if it works otherwise

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Honky Mao posted:

I'm going to find and eat you. I'm going to eat you. I'm going to eat you. I'm going to eat you.

Ok

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

smoobles posted:

I assure you that whatever side you pick there will be plenty of terror to go around

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Chillgamesh posted:

Also I'm about to ask the real loving question: How does the Merkava compare to its equivalents in other militaries? It seems like you'd have to make major sacrifices in maneuverability, armor, speed, ammo capacity, operational range, etc. to have an MBT that also has space for passengers instead of just the crew.

Let's get the warthunder players in here to tell us about the weakness of a front mounted tank engine

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

googling best way to disable a Merkava in warthunder

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

That is ghoulish. That kid that planned to bring a gun to school and shoot his teacher was still, correctly, treated as child. We presume children don't have the same capacity. This person is grasping at whatever straws they can to justify their belief that Palestinians are ontologically evil and that they can be killed in mass. She is turning them into orcs. If anyone is evil, it is her.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ironically the closest historical parallel to gaza that i can think of is probably the warsaw ghetto

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Indian Reservation - American War

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
comparing palestine to ukraine is pretty fun for making people go apoplectic online

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Zoeb posted:

That is ghoulish. That kid that planned to bring a gun to school and shoot his teacher was still, correctly, treated as child. We presume children don't have the same capacity. This person is grasping at whatever straws they can to justify their belief that Palestinians are ontologically evil and that they can be killed in mass. She is turning them into orcs. If anyone is evil, it is her.

I feel you but also I think she’s a US journo and her position isn’t all that different from mainstream criminal justice treatment of children, which I’ll add is generally in line with how most people want it to be run

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lol didn't the pope give his full support to israel like 2 days ago

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Rubellavator posted:

lol didn't the pope give his full support to israel like 2 days ago

Yeah but that was before they started doing the things they said they were going to do completely different now no way to foresee this

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I feel you but also I think she’s a US journo and her position isn’t all that different from mainstream criminal justice treatment of children, which I’ll add is generally in line with how most people want it to be run

the cash for kids scandal isn't so unusual but for the fact that the judges got caught.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mrs. Dash posted:

Let's get the warthunder players in here to tell us about the weakness of a front mounted tank engine

I gotta say reading the other posts about how it's actually just normal ammo storage back there and it can be easily tossed out and used as a shelter in an emergency... it seems like it would not be a great design to have a bigass hatch in the back of your tank where all your ammo is stored. Think it'd probably be better to put the engine there! I'm no big city war college graduate but drat if those tanks don't seem like drone food even by regular tank standards.

FirstnameLastname posted:

the global war on terra

from the river to the sea, ala mhigo shall be free

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

from the window, to the wall
til the sweat drops down my balls
Israel shall fall

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Shut the gently caress up hoot your bit sucks

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Is there a Wikipedia category for "US Navy ships named in honor of white supremacists"?

quote:

USS Fallujah (LHA-9) will be an America-class amphibious assault ship of the United States Navy and the first ship to bear this name to commemorate the first and second battles at Fallujah during the Iraq War in 2004.

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

I did Birthright just for the free trip. was I abetting the regime, or was I in fact stealing money from Israel since they paid for my vacation but I never planned on donating to AIPAC or emigrating there in return?

e: also they DID pay some token lip service to uncool situations in Palestine.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Joke Miriam posted:

I did Birthright just for the free trip. was I abetting the regime, or was I in fact stealing money from Israel since they paid for my vacation but I never planned on donating to AIPAC or emigrating there in return?

my buddy did Birthright and said he got hella laid

did you hook up??

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

Shut the gently caress up hoot your bit sucks.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Death Is Just Around The Corner released an unlocked episode about the conflict, Michael S Judge, to me, is one of the most important voices in political theory right now, and i wish he had a giant audience, if you just want to hear a sympathetic voice with really strong insight/knowledge spit on everything that's going on

https://www.patreon.com/posts/199-eyeless-in-90901189

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

4d3d3d posted:

Youtube tip: you can skip most ads if you click on a video and then press the back button then the forward button on Chrome. Not sure if it works otherwise

just install ublock origin dude, it really is that easy

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

... he condems the Palestinians... for dying in greater numbers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

yeah let’s talk about how kickass birthright vacations are