Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

oh dear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

his rapsheet is three pages and almost all the probes and bans are for hating dogs lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lol, well, :negative:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

you are on this mod team, but we do not grant you the rank of ik

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
goons are hosed up

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

you are on this mod team, but we do not grant you the rank of ik

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Ohtori Akio posted:

your big juicy pussy smells from here

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

your big juicy pussy smells from here

Sniffer’s Row

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

Hello goons, I am a frequenter of strip clubs. Some could say I'm addicted to boobies.

I am currently 28 years old, and live in Wichita, Kansas. I went to my first strip club on May 5th 2006, and since then I've gone as little as once a month to multiple times a week.

I actually know quite a bit about the inner workings of strip clubs in my area, and have some stories about them.

Here's the list of known local strip clubs that I've been to in order of preference:

Michelle's Beach House (Topless)
Pleasure's (Full Nude)
Jezebel's (Full Nude)
The Retreat (Up to Full Nude Except For Shoes)
Baby Dolls (Bikini Bar)
The Red Garter Inn (Bikini Bar)
Club G's Erotic Sports Bar (Bikini Bar)
Club Sensations (Bikini Bar)
Sheena's/Bombshells (Defunct)

Feel free to ask me anything about being a regular at strip clubs.

A little while later, if I'm not asked, I'll be adding a post about good etiquette as I've seen far too many people without it.

quote:

How does your girlfriend feel about your habit?

Iron Crowned posted:

When I manage to get one I'll let you know

lol again

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lol

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

goons and their telephone, dogbricker = FACETOUCHER CAT

don't just say this poo poo unless you're sure of it

*rgd-ishly* my inability to tell them apart says a lot about society

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

what do they mean he "once" did that and wasnt permad before it before?????

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

killing the dog and then doing the well what is it emote from dark souls at its corpse

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

(Up to Full Nude Except For Shoes)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

he didn't do something actually bad like post a bunch of threads

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

i dont think he posted about it on the forums proper and this was back when it was harder to get admins to act on offsite drama

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

The big man asked catpetter to stop like 2 times. You got to listen when he wakes

he is a lurker and should not be acknowledged

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

iron crowned would also post his life hack for strip clubs which was pay the cover charge and then refuse to spend any more money and just sit there all afternoon bothering the strippers

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

iron crowned would also post his life hack for strip clubs which was pay the cover charge and then refuse to spend any more money and just sit there all afternoon bothering the strippers

I think he once posted about trying to woo one of the strippers by bringing her a tupperware full of homemade mac & cheese

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Filthy Hans posted:

I think he once posted about trying to woo one of the strippers by bringing her a tupperware full of homemade mac & cheese

he'd bring everything to the club except money lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Iron Crowned posted:

I've only ever seen one strip club buffet, and it was a "special occasion" known as the Superbowl, and it was probably the saddest strip club experience in my life.

It was basically just a potluck where the dancers brought takeout. They did not provide hot sauce.

They did not provide hot sauce.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

there was one real creepy post where he followed a stripper who started working at a different club and waited outside the dressing room to confront her when she saw him and hid... normal behavior

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

the lobotomy molo posting persona / era was extremely funny to me

:) :) :)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

oh crap 200 posts time to read the posts better not suck

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Poppers posted:

Cumming politically. Big aheago face goon cave twitchy legs gettin errywhere all political style

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Filthy Hans posted:

Lasagna.

He was your friend too. Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thinking about that cardboard cutout of elvira standing next to the filthy litterbox and loling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

goons bullied him into cleaning the litter box

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about that cardboard cutout of elvira standing next to the filthy litterbox and loling

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he'd bring everything to the club except money lol

lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

speng31b posted:

admins looking at ip thread reports and getting really mad at the bad sex post instead of the people thought experimenting about how maybe the palestinians false flag murdered their own children. epic

seriously

those people should be banned
as creepy as it it saying someone supports a genocide seems to be kind of desensitized ( CIA planned it )

but at this point they're also apparently pro mass-bombing of civilians and ancient churches just like "yeah it's prolly good, wasn't us", when un etc. observers are saying no it's not it's bad, was you, pro ethnic cleansing of gaza city, talking about how Hamas digs up working charity water pipes from Israel and makes them into rockets and that's why they don't have any water, claiming the bombing only had 10-50 deaths when it's proven & vouched by un officials as way higher
there's far more, all said from within 24h

its all just bullshit quoted straight from the IDF or someone else quoting the IDF

this is some weird poo poo coming from those folks and i don't like it at all it's actually calmhitlery but not in the funny copypaste their post way but the denial of actively committed atrocities plus discussing the feasibility of Israel annexing gaza and talking about how they're violent fools who destroy all of their own things for no reason is a lil too close to poland for me when israel is actively annexing gaza and butchering its people who can't escape

koos bruh roll the sleeves up read about whats going on in palestine for like 20 minutes and then ban those ppl ty koos sending this out like a message in a bottle let's see what happens

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

killing the dog and then doing the well what is it emote from dark souls at its corpse

don't forget to point down

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

seriously

those people should be banned
as creepy as it it saying someone supports a genocide seems to be kind of desensitized ( CIA planned it )

but at this point they're also apparently pro mass-bombing of civilians and ancient churches just like "yeah it's prolly good, wasn't us", when un etc. observers are saying no it's not it's bad, was you, pro ethnic cleansing of gaza city, talking about how Hamas digs up working charity water pipes from Israel and makes them into rockets and that's why they don't have any water, claiming the bombing only had 10-50 deaths when it's proven & vouched by un officials as way higher
there's far more, all said from within 24h

its all just bullshit quoted straight from the IDF or someone else quoting the IDF

this is some weird poo poo coming from those folks and i don't like it at all it's actually calmhitlery but not in the funny copypaste their post way but the denial of actively committed atrocities plus discussing the feasibility of Israel annexing gaza and talking about how they're violent fools who destroy all of their own things for no reason is a lil too close to poland for me when israel is actively annexing gaza and butchering its people who can't escape

koos bruh roll the sleeves up read about whats going on in palestine for like 20 minutes and then ban those ppl ty koos sending this out like a message in a bottle let's see what happens

fnln temporarily disable your posting restraints and destroy the dnd ip thread

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
its good

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

fnln temporarily disable your posting restraints and destroy the dnd ip thread

fnln heading to d&d

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its like hellsing when they release all of alucard's restraints but its about posting

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

iron crowned seemed protected for some reason

guy was known as the dog hating sex creep for years and no one did anything

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Regarde Aduck posted:

iron crowned seemed protected for some reason

guy was known as the dog hating sex creep for years and no one did anything

i feel like they've been a lot looser with the permabans in recent years

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Smythe posted:

the lobotomy molo posting persona / era was extremely funny to me

Fly Molo was an interesting poster. I wish he would have just loving chilled out when Jeff started warning him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Greg Legg posted:

Fly Molo was an interesting poster. I wish he would have just loving chilled out when Jeff started warning him.

he did