Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dolash posted:

Watching the death toll rise day after day is giving me the same awful feeling as during covid, wondering how many people must be killed before some threshold is crossed that will prompt real action, dreading the truth that there's no upper limit.

What's the threshold where you take action?

Higher than that.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

They could give every person in Gaza like $200 bucks, which would clearly address poverty

I mean, someone's gotta do it

what could they even do with the money anyway? money doesn't create resources and they're limited in what they can buy.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hatebag posted:

yeah, primarily due to car imports and china building infrastructure in israel as part of belt and road. not ideal, I'd say. bri? try bds!
china also officially supports the two state solution, which is also bad. typically they're pretty neutral about other countries, though

Do you think Xi is a psychopathic freak without a conscience or human morality?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Cpt_Obvious posted:

They're going to kill that man in the stupid scarf.

That’s a normal scarf

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

mountainwalrus posted:

I’m currently staying with my in-laws who live in central PA near several enormous military depots (notably Letterkenny and Naval Support Activity)- last few days have seen a lot of military transports flying off which I’ve never seen before with regularity- wonder if the US really is emptying the lockers for Israel.

Broke: OSINT
Woke: SAINT

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

neutral milf hotel posted:

that's 100x more than I could ever do

It's partially coping mechanism. If you are busy with work you have less time to dwell on the grief and sadness. But it's also probably a message to Israel that Journalists there will continue to show what Israel is doing to the Palestinian people.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Kunabomber posted:

Harvard has an endowment of $50b while many qualified students can't attend due to personal finances, how come no one talks about that

just ran some #s and it looks like harvard endowment made about $1.4 billion in returns last fiscal year lol christ

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Weka posted:

Do you think Xi is a psychopathic freak without a conscience or human morality?

no, but I also don't think he personally runs every chinese company doing business in israel.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

FlapYoJacks posted:

When I think of a wartime-ready military I think of manicured painted fake nails and McDonald’s. The moment the IDF steps foot into Gaza it will be an absolute meat grinder lmfao.

https://twitter.com/censoredmen/status/1717398669610160549

Why does their McDonalds look so much better than ours

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/AkbarSAhmed/status/1717576195745759670

gently caress Biden, gently caress Blinken

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Rubellavator posted:

what could they even do with the money anyway? money doesn't create resources and they're limited in what they can buy.

Invest it in bitcoin

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

So, just one example picked at random, the Danish Politiets Aktionsstyrke.

- The unit's operational functions are closely guarded secrets, so not much is known. What has been published is that the unit was created just after the Munich Summer Olympic incident in 1972.
- In 1998 the unit was re-organized to include a permanent force of roughly 100 police officers; it previously "borrowed" officers from regular units on an as needed basis.
- AKS led the operation of clearing and evicting the anarchist and leftist groups from Ungdomshuset on March 1, 2007.

So, what they do is "secret", they have over 100 elite Operators sitting around collecting pay while not performing policing duties, and their one known operation was evicting leftists. :denmark:

Are we all Big Israel?

these are probably like the guys who are tasked with "suiciding" BLM activists and setting their cars on fire

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Soggy Muffin posted:

Why does their McDonalds look so much better than ours

McDonald’s outside are America are usually way nicer than American McDonald’s

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
hamas rules, israel drools

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

John Charity Spring posted:

gently caress israel

Been saying this for 20 years.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

tristeham posted:

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Gripweed posted:

Pizza hut too. Pizza hut in indonesia gave me hotsauce to put on my pizza and it was realy good.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tristeham posted:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Also less sugar, fat, and usually no artificial flavorings or preservatives.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Sorry about the burgerposting

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Embrace Caleb thought.

I’ll take my sixer without protest.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Blarghalt posted:

goku would destroy Israel

Woku

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

even the word ceasefire is antisemitic

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

So, just one example picked at random, the Danish Politiets Aktionsstyrke.

- The unit's operational functions are closely guarded secrets, so not much is known. What has been published is that the unit was created just after the Munich Summer Olympic incident in 1972.
- In 1998 the unit was re-organized to include a permanent force of roughly 100 police officers; it previously "borrowed" officers from regular units on an as needed basis.
- AKS led the operation of clearing and evicting the anarchist and leftist groups from Ungdomshuset on March 1, 2007.

So, what they do is "secret", they have over 100 elite Operators sitting around collecting pay while not performing policing duties, and their one known operation was evicting leftists. :denmark:

Are we all Big Israel?

i know youve heard of operation gladio before

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

FlapYoJacks posted:

Also less sugar, fat, and usually no artificial flavorings or preservatives.

yuck. no thanks.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mmm yeah that's about enough men to last a single day in an actual shooting war.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

DancingShade posted:

Mmm yeah that's about enough men to last a single day in an actual shooting war.

theyre western super soldiers, like israel has, so im sure theyll be fine

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1717650528354656694

https://twitter.com/RihitoPhysicist/status/1717507154863952177

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

:perfect:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Hamas running over dropped USMC and IDF weapons like Half Life constantly upgrading their arsenal.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Spaced God posted:

How do hostage rescue operations square away with the Hannibal Directive? Do they just go full No Russian once they enter a house?

there are no hostage rescue operations lol

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Spaced God posted:

How do hostage rescue operations square away with the Hannibal Directive? Do they just go full No Russian once they enter a house?

dogg theyre going past full no russian right now they don't give a thin poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the plan is to kill all the hostages and blame it on hamas, then when it comes out they killed them theyll say well hamas put them in this danger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

there are no hostage rescue operations lol

hostage rescue operations require a very specific type of moviebrains in the politicians who order them be used

the last time anyone tried using spec ops to do any of that poo poo was in Chechnya. it did not go so good