Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

To: Ennis85

Burn books too. Only the bad ones of course.

Burn paintings. Only the bad ones.

Make charcoal of the ashes. Draw something new. The art will be great, embodying the destruction of the bad.

I wonder what the Taliban did with the dust and rubble from the Buddha statues.

12 posted on 10/26/2023, 11:48:01 PM by heartwood (Someone has to play devil's advocate.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
Freepers are known for their hatred of book-burning.

Now, let me tell you about Heather Has Two Mommies....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
BREAKING: Trump to Present Classified Information of Foreign Interference in 2016 and 2020 Elections at January 6th Indictment Trial

quote:

To: bitt

i figured all along that trump would take advantage of these trials to present damning information that the deep state has been covering up ...

17 posted on 10/27/2023, 3:41:35 PM by catnipman (A Vote For The Lesser Of Two Evils Still Counts As A Vote For Evil)

quote:

Probably what the unconstitutional treasonous Feds were after in the Mar Lago raid.

22 posted on 10/27/2023, 3:45:34 PM by Manic_Episode (A government of the government, by the government, for the government)

quote:

And now it is starting to come out.

What, people thought all those raids by the FBI were in pursuit of justice? All the Homeland (In)Security shenanigans? The CIA ops?

Nope. They were all about CYA. Even the kangaroo court sham trials are about CYA.

The bad guys “jumped the shark.”

But apparently Trump kept backups.

Discovery is a wonderful tool in court.

GAME ON, azz####s.

29 posted on 10/27/2023 8:50:18 AM PDT by piytar (Do NOT forget Ashli Babbit!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: piytar

Well it’s not like these bastards didn’t know what they did....and I have to wonder if the media will report the truth even though it’s staring them in the face. The people in power don’t care about the truth - they only care about getting away with what they want.

68 posted on 10/27/2023 9:23:30 AM PDT by Aria
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: thinden
HERE IT COMES!

This is exactly what I was waiting for. This is the flashbang grenade that is going to blow everything to smithereens and bring Trump back. I"ll post my theories later today.

THIS IS CHECKMATE!
49 posted on 10/27/2023 9:05:25 AM PDT by little jeremiah (Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: little jeremiah
it is kinda hard for a "checkmate" to have any meaning when the opponent in the game is not playing by any rules and is backed up by a syndicated mob of government gangsters.

trump should not even be needing to present evidence, this witch hunt is leftist criminal activity that exposes how corrupt our "justice system" is,

it is perfectly fitting that the deep state thugs would prop up a corrupt former prosecutor like Kamala Harris as their VP next to brain dead Joe after the recent FBI/CIA coup that we are supposed to believe was an "election"
121 posted on 10/27/2023 12:20:28 PM PDT by KTM rider (2 party system = a system of mind control to make the people HATE each other instead of Them)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: KTM rider

Don’t post to me any more. Life is too short to read the comments of people are ignorant doomers.

125 posted on 10/27/2023 12:44:24 PM PDT by little jeremiah (Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 121 | View Replies ]

quote:

My guess is the FIB, who are OPERATIVES OF CHINA. The “Russia” mantra is meant as deflection from the REAL enemy who INFESTS OUR GOVERNMENT AT ALL LEVELS - CHINA.

60 posted on 10/27/2023, 4:13:30 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

quote:

To: Jess Kitting

If this is the beginning of the culmination a bunch of us have been anticipating; and if this court and the DS attempt to deny its use/bury it; Then I would expect the Military Tribunal from Gitmo to step in, overrule Smith’s corrupt charade and reveal to the world the whole mountain of evidence that 2020 and 2022 were both stolen, and overturn them both. JMHO.

90 posted on 10/27/2023, 4:53:15 PM by Tucker39 ("It is impossible so to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible." George Washington )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

BONUS: Y'all wanna see a freeper contributed AI generated ad for freepathons? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzS9d5CiKFg

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It's gonna be awesome when that ends up being nothing

Why would Trump wait to do this? He has literally no patience

And of course when it turns out to be nothing Freep will just say the Deep State stole it or something

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Elephant Ambush posted:

And of course when it turns out to be nothing Freep will just say the Deep State stole it or something

This happens sometimes when you exclusively work backwards from your conclusions. Given that Trump is a peerless genius and the rightful ruler of America who has been engaged in a long-term war with shadowy elements that seek to thwart his efforts but who will inevitably fail, what's going on in this trial? It's already axiomatic that Trump will be vindicated, so it becomes necessary to hypothesize that every move he makes will be The Big One.

If it fails, well, he's a peerless genius who still will be vindicated, so I guess my paltry mortal understanding just fails to grasp why he's waiting to reveal his masterstroke.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I know this creeper has been around forever and I’ve seen this a million times, but good lord lol

60 posted on 10/27/2023, 4:13:30 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

Freep: Get off my back for my usage of CAPS

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is the right-wing conspiracy nuts' version of The Mattering.

"This is finally what we've been waiting for! Trump will be vindicated and the Deep State is going down!"

*nothing happens, again*

"Ah well, nevertheless..."

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
He just submits a signed copy of 2000 Mules on DVD and smugly walks out of court, a free man, doves of peace taking to the sky around him before Q descends from the sky and hands him an AR-15, as he's finally ready to settle the score

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

empty baggie posted:

I’m 44 and my grandfather fought in WWI. He died when my dad was 16, 20 years before I was born.

My grandfather was born before the Wright Brothers flight. Before the automobile. Before clothing had zippers. 1892.

I’m as goddamn old as these Freepers. gently caress

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Maine mass shooting suspect found dead, sources say

quote:

To: PsyCon

Excellent post. very comprehensive and accurate.

We had over 20 thousand murders by guns in 2022. And 672 “mass shootings” that year.

Mass shootings are not the problem. The media coverage is the problem. It offers sensationalism and an easy fix of outlawing all the guns, which doesn’t work anyways with criminials or desperate people. but it gives people the illusion we can control all random events.

Sometimes life has tragedies..and this was one of them.

185 posted on 10/28/2023, 1:05:41 PM by Recovering Ex-hippie (The 2020 election Trump victory determines the fate f America and Freedom.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 159 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dynachrome

How convenient for the FBI!!!

186 posted on 10/28/2023, 1:08:00 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

To: dynachrome

Another MK Ultra victim did what he was programmed to do.

187 posted on 10/28/2023, 1:32:52 PM by Tom Tetroxide

quote:

To: bboise

“I am sure he was on prescribed drugs.”

Can someone be in the military and be on drugs?

194 posted on 10/28/2023, 3:10:34 PM by ladyjane
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It’s been a long time since I saw an MK ULTRA post, I’d forgotten about that conspiracy entirely.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

“I am sure he was on prescribed drugs.”

Can someone be in the military and be on drugs?

yes, you just can't join on them.

Which is kinda rear end-backwards in my opinion. Maybe the military would be better if untreated mental health was disqualifying?

Idk, I dropped out by choice before boot camp, but in my MEPS and recruit training it was like one-third each normal people going "college and healthcare seem awesome", one-third CoD nerds, and one-third drooling psychopaths describing how much they were looking forward to killing muslims because of 9/11.

And that wasn't 2002, we were mostly pre-grade school when 9/11 happened. Foreverwar must march on, I guess.

It's funny how freep and freep-alikes think ex-military implies you must be a hypercompetent turbobadass.

Tnega
Oct 26, 2010

Pillbug

kik2dagroin posted:

BONUS: Y'all wanna see a freeper contributed AI generated ad for freepathons? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzS9d5CiKFg

I made the mistake of watching that. I am going to assume the creator did not, as the visuals are generic "feel good corporate celebrate diversity", which is... kinda on the other side of the political spectrum from the text?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
"Another MK Ultra victim did what he was programmed to do."

Holy moly lmao

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Lemniscate Blue posted:

This is the right-wing conspiracy nuts' version of The Mattering.

"This is finally what we've been waiting for! Trump will be vindicated and the Deep State is going down!"

*nothing happens, again*

"Ah well, nevertheless..."

I expect that this response is a significant portion of the reason for this statement. Trump will do classified discovery behind closed doors. It will be irrelevant to this case so the judge will bar it from being used at trial and the MAGAs will see it as a sign of a cover up. 50 years from now you’ll be hearing about Trumps missing secret documents.

The other purpose for this claim is to just slow everything down with classified discovery.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Idk, I dropped out by choice before boot camp, but in my MEPS and recruit training it was like one-third each normal people going "college and healthcare seem awesome", one-third CoD nerds, and one-third drooling psychopaths describing how much they were looking forward to killing muslims because of 9/11.

for me it was 1/2 pro music gig straight out of high school (i play sax), 3/8 one of my many attempts at hypermasculinity to keep in the closet, 1/8 it will make my pop pop proud :3:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Icon Of Sin posted:

It’s been a long time since I saw an MK ULTRA post, I’d forgotten about that conspiracy entirely.

Surprised to see a freeper say it, usually I only hear about MKUltra from the left. Like that guy who wrote that recent book about Charles Manson.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Tnega posted:

I made the mistake of watching that. I am going to assume the creator did not, as the visuals are generic "feel good corporate celebrate diversity", which is... kinda on the other side of the political spectrum from the text?

The visuals are all so multicultural lol. Do they even want that? I’m sure due to like sock puppet accounts and stuff FREEP is probably 104-105% white. Just pure mayonnaise.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Mantis42 posted:

Surprised to see a freeper say it, usually I only hear about MKUltra from the left. Like that guy who wrote that recent book about Charles Manson.

It used to be a bigger thing on the conspiratorial right back twenty years or so.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

Yeah the left's version of MKUltra tends to center around a "the government/intelligence apparatus is malevolent and is capable of ruining lives for no reason" narrative, whereas the right's version is a simpler "MKUltra was successful, actually, so the government brainwashed the latest mass shooter to artificially garner sympathy for [minority group]".

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Yeah the left's version of MKUltra tends to center around a "the government/intelligence apparatus is malevolent and is capable of ruining lives for no reason" narrative, whereas the right's version is a simpler "MKUltra was successful, actually, so the government brainwashed the latest mass shooter to artificially garner sympathy for [minority group]".

And the government is Obama and his secret communist infiltrators if the president happens to be a republican.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Xiahou Dun posted:

That powder could’ve been used as a desiccant when I started reading, and that was in 2012.

God I have been reading these fuckers way too long.

more than a decade of Freep cannot be good for you, please practice self-care

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

more than a decade of Freep cannot be good for you, please practice self-care

It's not so bad. It only hurts until your soul dies.

Wait.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
🚨🚨🚨 Update on Jim Robinson's health issues 🚨🚨🚨 posted by freeper Jim Robinson

quote:

Spent the entire month of June in the va hospital. Again (second year in a row). And then 4 1/2 months in a skilled nursing rehab facility. Solved some of the medical issues but I'm still under the weather. Arms and hands still extremely weak. Still in bed for most of my time. Still can't sit in my powerchair very long. Still can't feed myself, etc. Still can't type. Still using voice recognition software to enter posts, etc. Very slow.

Our big problem right now is Chris is overwhelmed and stressed out. We're now looking for a full-time, live-in 24/7 caregiver. We can offer a salary plus room and board to the right person.

So basically, I've been in bed now for a year and a half And I've lost most of my strength. It's gonna take a lot of therapy To get me back on my feet. Still praying for miracles.

Thank you all very much for your continuing prayers and support. God bless.

quote:

To: .30Carbine

By the way, one of the nurses at the va said she had a sister Who was looking for work and would be willing to be a live in caregiver. She came and worked for us for one day. I need to be turned every few hours and it turns out that she was too light to turn me. She tried and tried but she just couldn’t get me turned over. I weigh about 155 pounds and she was a very slight 57 year old Lady. Too bad. She seemed like a very conscientious worker.

128 posted on 10/31/2023, 1:52:29 AM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.)

quote:

To: .30Carbine

Yes we have a hoyer lift. Chris uses it to get me in or out of bed or powerchair etc. The turning I was talking about earlier, was just rolling me over from one side to the other in bed. that’s usually just a one person task, but sometimes two girls would work in a team. Unfortunately, my trunk muscles are also gone, due to muscular dystrophy, so I can’t do it myself.

221 posted on 10/31/2023, 8:21:48 AM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.)

50% of the 300+ posts are people saying they're praying. The other 50% is jimrob saying thanks to each and every one.

Here are some of the posts that recommend alternative treatments.

quote:

To: Jim Robinson

I will pray, but please consider trying a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine who does acupuncture and herbs, or at least an acupuncturist. It sounds nuts Jim, but somebody insisted I go to one and it altered the course of my life.

The Chinese spent 6,000 years honing their theories, and the ability of it to remodel your whole body’s operations is mind blowing. I have an elderly relative who gets weaker, more tired, more stiff, and less sharp, and a few weeks of acupuncture alone is like fueling up the whole system from cognition, to mood, to energy to joint health. It is amazing.

It does not work in one visit. The changes are slower than modern medicine, but as a result they are also more permanent, because it is a structural change to your system rather than a drug that washes out in a day. The herbs are actually like supercharging the acupuncture, but not everyone does them.

God bless you, and thank you for the site.

30 posted on 10/30/2023, 10:48:37 PM by AnonymousConservative (DO NOT send me sensitive information - http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/surveillance)

quote:

We love ya.

I emphasize the TCM because I am passing forward a great gift someone gave me.

When it came to me, I was there. My spirit wanted to Zig, the will was there, but that drat body was saying, “Ah, ah, ah... We’re going to be zagging here and you will have to get used to it.” And there was no arguing with it. For all the talk about mind over matter, will over body, I was seeing it was bunk. The body goes where it wants.

TCM is how you get that body into line with what the brain wants. I am degreed in biochem, and I had no clue. I was going to doctors who said it was just how it was, and that you live with it, wherever it goes.

I laughed at the fact I was even trying it while seeing the doctor, in his ramshackle offices (The Chinese save money on everything). It seemed stupid, and he gave me bags of herbs which looked like twigs and leaf detritus, with some seeds mixed in. I though there could not be nanogram doses of anything bioactive in each bag. I kid you not, three months later I felt 20 years younger and bulletproof. I was floored.

It can do it, the people who came up with it were geniuses. And the Chinese community tends to be cheap, so they will have low prices to appeal to their community as a business.

It sounds silly to say, but it is real - The country needs you in top shape, now more than ever.

156 posted on 10/31/2023, 3:50:35 AM by AnonymousConservative (DO NOT send me sensitive information - http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/surveillance)

quote:

Father in Heaven, please send just the right caregiver for your servant, Jim Robinson. I think a woman in her 50s or 60s would be wonderful if she is in good health. She needs to be cheerful, a Christian, smart enough to keep up with Jim and his technology. Perhaps there is someone who really needs a place to live, or an income right now, or someone who has been wondering where to use her gifts. Perhaps it will be a man, for strength and companionship. Whoever it is, Father Almighty, please send that person soon. May it be a perfect match in every way. Jim has served you so long and so well. Please provide for these needs in these years. Display your watchcare over his life, and your amazing delight in answering prayer through Jesus our Messiah, amen.

91 posted on 10/31/2023, 12:35:20 AM by .30Carbine

quote:

I join in all these prayers.

Please consider Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) to restore general strength. You can easily restore the Testosterone levels of a 20-year-old with a simple injection every other day or weekly with an insulin syringe. The standard amount is 200mg per week. The only possible contraindication is active prostate cancer. It does not cause any cancers, and any doctor who thinks so is referring to an old debunked study. If T caused prostate cancer, it would be a teenager disease. Everyone over 40 should look into TRT.

119 posted on 10/31/2023, 1:17:46 AM by UnwashedPeasant (The pandemic we suffer from is not COVID. It is Marxist Democrat Leftism.)

quote:

To: UnwashedPeasant; Jim Robinson
Important read: I firmly agree and a living example. I'm 73 and was looking at the end stretch some time back (barely get off the couch). When I read about the benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and the studies, I gave it a try. I have been getting injections of 300mg every two weeks for about 5 years. Your Doctor may prescribe a different regimen like once a week at a different mg. Now I feel like 45/50 again and want to buy some skis!

Just yesterday I cut/trimmed bushes, swept the large back patio, and walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes at a 3% incline at a quick pace. I even bugged the wife later for some "fun". UnwashedPeasant, you make a good point that if Testosterone caused prostrate cancer then guys in their teens and 20's would be dropping dead every block. Hell, the our species would probably die off.

However, if a hormone blood panel shows elevated DHT, that's a warning and HRT should be evaluated by a Doctor. Even then, there is a drug called Arimex (brand) that can inhibit testosterone being converted to estrogen, which older men especially don't want. BTW, stay clear of anything with SOY in it.

Bottom line: I felt on deaths door until I started HRT. The benefits of older men (50>) raising their T to more youthful levels are too numerous to list here. There is a reason that young men don't have as many heart attacks and other ailments as older men. It is testosterone. There are HRT clinics popping up everywhere.

Just make sure your HRT is BIOIDENTICAL and not chemically produced synthetic steroids. And no, the hip injections don't hurt. Where to go? Google HRT or check out the nation-wide and growing GAME PLAY (yes, stupid name) but derived from the large screen with sports playing and comfortable chairs in the waiting room. I've never waited more than 5 minutes and 1 minute for the shot and back to the car.

Yes you have to see a physician first and blood draw for your hormone levels first. They have a special deal with a lab next door which takes about 15 minutes. Doctor looks at the results and prescribes and you can get your first injection right then. Disclaimer: I am in no way associated Game Play.

HRT is a miracle cure for low energy, weakness, muscle loss, over-all health, and libido. Look into it you guys over 50 with those symptoms. Yes, I take checks. Mail to: POB 73 going on 45. Last thought: you'll know it's working when you awaken in the morning. Not kidding.
310 posted on 10/31/2023, 12:08:35 PM by A Navy Vet (USA Birth Certificate - 1787. Death Certificate - 2021? )

quote:

Prayers for restored health soon...have you looked into Ozone and Meyers Cocktail IVs? Might be very helpful. I am sure they are available near you. If you’d like me to research where, let me know.

212 posted on 10/31/2023, 7:49:44 AM by goodnesswins ( We pretend to juvote and they pretend to count the votes.)

While many of the posts are one or two liners saying that they're praying hard, there are a handful of posts here and there that are genuine and heart-warming, even when considering what stereotypical hateful pieces of poo poo freepers can be. For example,

quote:

Good to hear your positive outlook and that you pray for miracles. We must never lose hope. I have tears in my eyes thinking about what you have accomplished with FreeRepublic. Just in my own life what this site has meant, a 24 year red pill plus friendships and sharing that mean so much. You are much loved and prayed for. Even in your condition you are giving and working. How can any of us ever complain again? Whoever writes the history of these times I hope it mentions the decades long commitment to advertiser free information. God bless you Jim. Love and prayers through Jesus Christ.

282 posted on 10/31/2023, 10:51:43 AM by MomwithHope (Forever grateful to all our patriots, past, present and future.)

Personally I take no pleasure in jimrob suffering and I hope he finds relief soon.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

HRT for me but not for thee

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Lol at Freepers talking up traditional Chinese medicine. That’s just too perfect.

Lmao.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

McGlockenshire posted:

Personally I take no pleasure in jimrob suffering and I hope he finds relief soon.

I'll lol enough for both of us when he dies, don't worry

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

McGlockenshire posted:

I don't revel in his suffering, but neither do I feel any extraordinary sympathy for the man. He's a minor league evil finally meeting his miserable end, and the world will be better for him not being on it anymore. It would have been nice if he'd found it within himself to face up to his own bigotries and try to move past them and make recompense for the harm he's caused but that's not the world we live in so the hell with him.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
gently caress this ghoul. he's aided and abetted intense amounts of racism and hate for decades now. the world will be better off when he finally kicks it. then he can go meet his hero Rush in hell

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

Unfortunately, my trunk muscles are also gone, due to muscular dystrophy, so I can’t do it myself.

Huh, actual muscular dystrophy or is this a misspelling of atrophy? Most muscular dystrophy people don't live much past their 30s-ish.

Anyway gently caress him. Don't celebrate his death but instead mourn his life.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

bird food bathtub posted:

Huh, actual muscular dystrophy or is this a misspelling of atrophy? Most muscular dystrophy people don't live much past their 30s-ish.

Anyway gently caress him. Don't celebrate his death but instead mourn his life.

It's dystrophy, or at least that's what he's consistently claimed for at least a decade now. I don't see reason to suspect this particular claim of his.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's dystrophy, or at least that's what he's consistently claimed for at least a decade now. I don't see reason to suspect this particular claim of his.

I guess, there are about a million different kinds of dystrophy so it's possible. Usually fatal a lot sooner than where he is though.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

bird food bathtub posted:

I guess, there are about a million different kinds of dystrophy so it's possible. Usually fatal a lot sooner than where he is though.

I'll grant you I'm surprised he's still alive, though not that he's in such bad shape given that he is. Been half-expecting to find out his son's been Brezhnev'ing his corpse for a while to keep the donations rolling in.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
White House announces national strategy to combat Islamophobia

quote:

Islam is the chosen religion of the left. The pedophile Leader of the cult was known to rape his male captives in war. Madrasas are hotbeds of homosexual grooming, which is why western homosexuals love the religion. This ensures there will never be a Judaphobia or Christaphobia.
1 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:20:25 PM by Jan_Sobieski
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jan_Sobieski

The amount of Islamaphopia is about nil - or less. This is the ongoing full-court propaganda to get everyone cowed into submission to accept more Islamists into the country. How long before the Obama-Biden administration announce their effort to bring scores of Palestinians into the country.

There is NO Islamiphobia. It is a myth created for propaganda purposes. Most normal people have a very reasonable and warranted suspicion of importing increasing numbers of Muslims into the country.

There is abundant historical evidence. There is evidence right before our very eyes of what’s happening in London and Paris and Sweden. There is very real evidence of the hatred by the Congressional squad members.

This isn’t Islamaphobia, this is the Deep State trying to cower everyone into surrender and submission.

I ain’t buying. No more Muslims in this country!

19 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:30:51 PM by Obadiah

quote:

I hate Islam, I will always hate Islam, it is a false religion and it is designed to destroy the saints of the Most High God.

That this regime choses to defend Islam means they have chosen to be the enemy of the Most High and desire evil for good.

7 posted on 11/02/2023 7:25:43 AM PDT by Skwor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

Totally bonkers. It’s just like after 9/11 when the left’s first instinct was to elevate Muslims to extra special protected victim status.

12 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:27:56 PM by Yardstick

quote:

To: unixfox

Words like phobia and racism no longer have any fixed meaning. They mean whatever the speaker means them to mean. In general, anything a liberal says means, I’m the good guy and everyone who doesn’t agree with me is the bad guy. Heck, even people who claim to agree with me aren’t as good as me. I’m pure. *Places fingertips against his chest while looking sublime. *

14 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:28:29 PM by Gen.Blather (Wait! I said that out loud? )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

I was watching OANN and they showed fbi statistics regarding the number of hate crimes. I forget the parameters of the statistics, but the number of hate crimes against Muslims were around a couple hundred. While hate crimes labeled as anti Semetic were well over 2,000.

36 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:37:58 PM by patriot torch (..)

quote:

He should be calling for the Crusades II

46 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:43:47 PM by eyeamok

quote:

To: Reno89519
It is not left or right.

I don't hate Muslims, I have known several, overall their way of life is as good or better than ours.

However, the Holy Koran commands them to kill us. If it is a matter of them or us to die, well, it's them.

It is what is in the Holy Quran = Koran.

Leftist fools who are a close second after Jews to be hated and killed by Muslims, are supporting them.

The translations of the Holy Quran being sold to non Muslims have been altered to make Islam look like a religion of peace.

Read a true translation and you will see this has little to do with politics.

In our world what we call terrorism, in their world is just Muslims doing as the Holy Quran commands them.

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/16955
This is a link to a free book on Gutenberg.org, three translations by 3 Imams of the Holy Quran side by side.

Remember in one memorable scene, one of Scott's lines says it all: As Patton surveys the positive results of the battle in progress between Allied forces and the Nazi army in northern Africa, he proclaims, “Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!”

Every non Muslim needs to read the enemy's book.

Until they do, and then behave accordingly, this madness will never end.

We have some choices:

The Muslims kill or convert all of us.

We kill all of them and destroy every Holy Quran in the world.

They live in their part of the earth and we live in ours, with them not allowed in our part.
48 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:44:24 PM by Mogger
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

“ There is no place for hate in America against anyone. Period,”

With the exceptions of straight white men and Jews.

55 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:51:14 PM by bk1000 (Banned from Breitbart)

quote:

There is no place for hate in America against anyone. Period,

Except for the hate against White Christians....
23 posted on 11/2/2023, 2:31:51 PM by jeffc (Resident of the free State of Florida)

quote:

There’s no place for hate in this country, except of course hatred for racist, misogynist, bigoted, xenophobic, deplorable knuckle-dragging MAGA types, as Biden et al, plus the gaslight media and Big Tech regularly remind us. There’s plenty of room for that kind of hate, evidently.

64 posted on 11/2/2023, 3:01:14 PM by coloradan (They're not the mainstream media, they're the gaslight media. It's what they do. )

quote:

You have got to be kidding me. Seems like everything coming out of their mouths now is a deliberate attempt to provoke rage on the part of conservatives so the administration can order their personnel to kill us.

80 posted on 11/2/2023, 3:22:02 PM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

quote:

FU Joe Biden

How about combating anti-Christian or anti-White hatred?

86 posted on 11/2/2023, 3:29:16 PM by Altura Ct. (I’m)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

There is no such thing as islamophobia, there are only people who hate and fear Muslims for rational and objective reasons like all Muslims are homosexual pedophiles doing gay sex in their madrasas all day

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
They always bring up Muhammad and the early muslims being rampaging conquerors but uh

I direct them to the jews of the Tanakh

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

drat, they've learned how to perfectly parry our accusations of having phobias against groups of people, by explaining about how those fears are completely rational, actually! Well, time to pack it up, we lost.

Also jeez posting a screed about how the scary Muslims want to kill us all, and then later in the same post suggesting that one possible solution is that we kill every Muslim sure is a hall-of-famer.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

They always bring up Muhammad and the early muslims being rampaging conquerors but uh

I direct them to the jews of the Tanakh

These are people who internalized "every single Caananite infant had it coming so it's fine" like 50 years ago, that's not gonna do poo poo

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

That "do not send me sensitive information" link from the TCM guy sure is.... something. TL;DR is that he's being stalked and followed by shadowy NWO agents who are putting voices in his head with directed energy weapons.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Always love the belief that Muslims are robots and by studying the Qu’ran you can view their source code

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
"There is no Islamophobia" followed by screeds about how the only way to deal with the nefarious Muslims is to kill them all and purge the Quran from existence sure is a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

quote:

which is why western homosexuals love the religion

Weren't they just spouting off recently about how muslims kill gay people and freep supported it?