Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Baculus posted:

I would like to discuss eve online 2023.

can someone please tell me if FW is worth a try?

wibla get hosed.

thank you.

pee pee poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
nice meltdown

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Why do we hate Wibla again? Can’t remember

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

That Works posted:

never not hate wibla

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wahts a pubbie

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

That Works posted:

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

gently caress OFF you pubbie dipshit

thats why

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Control Volume posted:

Wahts a pubbie

A miserable little pile of bad posts

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Control Volume posted:

Wahts a pubbie

idk what's a pubbie with you

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Wow Jay made eve funny again. Why do people hate wibla now? I mean aside from his posts being bad.

Edit: Isabella is your candidate for the next CSM? lmao what the gently caress, just being in a room with her for 10 minutes is enough to make most reasonable people jam screwdrivers in their ears. Is this another Xenuria comedy candidate?

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Nov 16, 2023

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008
Goonicef is loving sending me.

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008

Eyud posted:

A miserable little pile of bad posts

But enough hurf, have at you!

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
I have no strong opinions one way or the other about wibla, he has chilled out a LOT over the last year which is a good improvement

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

wibla posts being bad.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.
You are trapped in a thread with wibla, globby, bigbill, and the d-name poster of your choice.

Who is the d-name poster who will join you?
What do you do?

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

andromache posted:

Cryo Huren who even when banned from GSF, reinstalled eve to donate a Nyx, a Rorqual, 4 nids, 2 nags, and a Mino as well as 23bil in sellable ammo,

Good on you Solus (if i remember correctly)

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

andromache posted:

You are trapped in a thread with wibla, globby, bigbill, and the d-name poster of your choice.

What do you do?

dalmuti

meltdown

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

andromache posted:

What do you do?

dalmuti
windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.

andromache posted:

What do you do?

Darius JOHNSON

Discuss Korean BBQ

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

andromache posted:

What do you do?

dragonshardz is definitely the best d-name poster to take into posting combat against globby imo

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Rhymenoserous posted:

Edit: Isabella is your candidate for the next CSM?

Lol! I remember when she had some loser white knights blow up my cormorant I was using to salvage my home defense suicide carrier. Like, it was seriously 6 lonely nerds and her holding court in coms and demanded I lick her boots or they'd pod my alt.

Then when they did I submitted reimbursement request and Travis Wells kept trying to throw isk at me to make the problem "go away".

She was also super duper mad that I wasn't joining her spy totally not a spy channel and posting what anoms I was ratting in. Like, unhinged stream of conscience rants.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

CainFortea posted:

Lol! I remember when she had some loser white knights blow up my cormorant I was using to salvage my home defense suicide carrier. Like, it was seriously 6 lonely nerds and her holding court in coms and demanded I lick her boots or they'd pod my alt.

Then when they did I submitted reimbursement request and Travis Wells kept trying to throw isk at me to make the problem "go away".

She was also super duper mad that I wasn't joining her spy totally not a spy channel and posting what anoms I was ratting in. Like, unhinged stream of conscience rants.

What in the would be useful (outside of spying) for live posting your anoms? I don't understand the benefit to the crab at all.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

From way back when I was still in waffe.

Yeah Isabella is a piece of work. One of those people who performs a vital function in the real world that I respect a great deal while simultaneously being an intellectual clown outside of that field.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Baron of Bad News posted:

One of those people who performs a vital function in the real world

Why in the world would anyone believe anything she says tho?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

From way back when I was still in waffe.

Yeah Isabella is a piece of work. One of those people who performs a vital function in the real world that I respect a great deal while simultaneously being an intellectual clown outside of that field.

What does she do?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

What does she do?

Public Defender.

CainFortea posted:

Why in the world would anyone believe anything she says tho?

Well I'm not going to check state records anymore than folks will check a github file directory, tbh. If she's lying that's for someone else who gives a poo poo to figure out and not me.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Look at my lawyer I'm going to jail dawg

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Dalmuti posted:

Look at my lawyer I'm going to jail dawg

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Well I'm not going to check state records anymore than folks will check a github file directory, tbh. If she's lying that's for someone else who gives a poo poo to figure out and not me.

I mean, yea you don't have to go into doxxing or something. You can just assume dipshits like her make stuff up and not believe it.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
didn't she also say "Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organisation"? Also, why are they doing CSM campaigning now, the vote isn't for six months isn't it?

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

didn't she also say "Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organisation"? Also, why are they doing CSM campaigning now, the vote isn't for six months isn't it?

yes she did, she's a loving idiot and i'm pretty sure she's a trump rightoid?

she's not actually going for csm, people got baited on a ceema post as if they signed up yesterday

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

psilocybin laden posted:

people got baited on a ceema post

This happens surprisingly often :smith:

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

It's a skill

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CainFortea posted:

what the gently caress

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ded posted:

what the gently caress

This was back when carrier ratting was just starting to be a thing that non-weirdos did, up in Deklein. Her super smart brain idea was to have everyone post what anoms they were ratting in so that people wouldn't warp into an anom just to have to warp out.

If you're doing half afk ishtar ratting it was no big deal.

If you were carrier ratting you might as well have been painting a giant "HOT DROP ME" sign on your hull.

Edit: Remember she's fantastically stupid.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Fajita Queen posted:

dragonshardz is definitely the best d-name poster to take into posting combat against globby imo

turbo-damned by faint praise

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

psilocybin laden posted:

yes she did, she's a loving idiot and i'm pretty sure she's a trump rightoid?

she's not actually going for csm, people got baited on a ceema post as if they signed up yesterday

Guilty, but to be fair goons have done much dumber poo poo in the past so it had the value of being 100% believable.

Dirac Fourier
Aug 14, 2023
I capped a 5 man guristas site in 15 minutes and it gave me 31k LP. Seems like a lot.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

andromache posted:

What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
love to make apost