Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
also the mods and admins can just gently caress off--- since they all just suck complete rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
lmao I'm never going to get a better snipe in my life

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

:tipshat:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pohl posted:

considering the circumstances of that post and everything, its just a honey pot situation so gently caress that poo poo

I've been trying to discard the reports for all of these as they come up in the report forum but it looks like someone may have PMed Fluffdaddy directly.

Might be something that can be reversed, I'll see.

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

emfive posted:

those experiences are so astonishing and memorable

we visited St Albans, England, me and A Gin Palace and a cousin, and hit up a pretty old pub for lunch. I got fish and it came with "tartar sauce".

As an American, "tartar sauce" is not an exciting concept. It's mayo with something.

Well the tartar sauce in this old pub near the Roman ruins at St Albans was incredibly delicious. The kind of delicious that makes you lose track of reality for a couple seconds. I have no idea what those people did. And let me remind you that I'm talking about English people here. In a pub that by all normal expectations should have sucked, but no it was exceptional.

It's an easy pub to find, it's down the hill from the old church.

Wow!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
hosed up how going to places is different from just guessing or making something up

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Vox Nihili posted:

I've been trying to discard the reports for all of these as they come up in the report forum but it looks like someone may have PMed Fluffdaddy directly.

Might be something that can be reversed, I'll see.

No. Let him wear the ban of honor. A month is like a day to these dotards.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1729601779526926336/vid/avc1/576x1024/KStstfAC6aBZO5t-.mp4?tag=14

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol my drunk rear end is going to have to go find out which house has an alarm going BEEP BEEP incredibly loud because I can't hear it but the dog can and he's losing his mind
So now I get to go knock on someone's loving door at 2am and probably get shot, but my dog is losing his mind.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Pohl posted:

lol my drunk rear end is going to have to go find out which house has an alarm going BEEP BEEP incredibly loud because I can't hear it but the dog can and he's losing his mind
So now I get to go knock on someone's loving door at 2am and probably get shot, but my dog is losing his mind.

hey man that's a bad idea

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I can't hear it inside but I can hear it outside, and he's hyperventilating and losing his poo poo, so he can loving hear it
so now I'm going to be mad and I hope to god this is just a hey... knock knock knock door thing and not a bunch of police involved for some reason

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

oh wait he's calmed down... thank you jake I didn't want to do this at all

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

he's still goddamn losing his poo poo but he's not hyperventilating anymore, so I can just deal with that
... its not fun to deal with but I'm not knocking on a strangers door at 2am

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/RepLuna/status/1729525200046137548

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

eh twice the size of my apartment for the same price

oh under some powerlines in a swamp in texas you say??????

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

lmao those long yards

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol, it was the neighbors and they just tossed their weird rear end fire alarm outside because it was going BEEP BEEP constantly
my dog is losing his loving poo poo

and I'm like dude I don't want to be knocking on your door at 3am, this is not my ideal night.
and I have batteries if you need some .

just loving unreal.

Pohl has issued a correction as of 11:17 on Nov 29, 2023

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

he couldn't figure out how to get the battery out so I was like, here let me...
and I opened that and yanked the battery out.

My stupid rear end dog is just about having a heart attack, I don't know how he could even hear that poo poo inside the house.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

well, I do know how, he's a loving dog

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

truly the lemmon to hootingtons matthau

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Not the Suez Canal, but a freighter was stuck in the Detroit River yesterday for a while.

mornin' :coffee:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i saw caffeine pills at the store and thought of baloogan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i hope he is enjoying the works of ammon hennacy in his remote canadian sword cabin

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

does he still rent that place

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yes he rents canada

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

seems like a waste of money

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i assume he a blade aficionado pays in knife money

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

idk who hootington is but I really like pasta. Go gently caress yourselves mods :cool:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

dog is calmed down but now my rear end in a top hat kitten, who is a very good boy that i love is up singing
so lmao I'm not getting any sleep

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Solarin posted:

Go gently caress yourselves mods :cool:

many people are saying this!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pohl posted:

my rear end in a top hat kitten,

stop calling yr wife this

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

wtf is going on in here

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hey squizzle, you went to harvard and i just want to laugh at you for that. Thank you for understanding

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

hey squizzle, you went to harvard and i just want to laugh at you for that. Thank you for understanding

the only “greatly vext by a scholastic experience” dreams i remember ever having: on two separate occasions while taking sanskrit, i dreamt that i had to try to suss out a complex consonant-cluster from a single written figure. there was no time pressure in either dream, it was the sheer difficulty of the task that elevated it to “worth dreaming about” lvls

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Animal Friend posted:

wtf is going on in here

cat is singing, you got a problem with that?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

“angsts” contains an uncommonly long consonant cluster in english, ŋksts

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
Starting to think pooky isn't so great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005