Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

frytechnician posted:

This video reminds me of a friend of mine who stamped his passport with the North Korean stamp when the guards weren't looking. I still squirm about the levels of "Knowing what could happen, why would you do that?!" except he got away with it and Captain Sensible here blew his cock off.
what happened come renewal time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
What's wrong with having north Korea passport stamps?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Does every airport have a NK stamp that just sits in a drawer just in case, patiently waiting for its turn?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

zoux posted:

I guess the argument is that if you're really high-speed/low-drag, you can pull your trigger within a newton of its pullweight and never ND

If you are pulling the trigger I would argue it is not an ND. It is deliberate.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bald Stalin posted:

Not everyone agrees that it's Best Korea.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Buttchocks posted:

Does every airport have a NK stamp that just sits in a drawer just in case, patiently waiting for its turn?

Maybe that office where the border technically runs straight through the middle that you could get photo ops in?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The Lone Badger posted:

If you are pulling the trigger I would argue it is not an ND. It is deliberate.

Nutsack discharge

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
If someone wants to shoot their dick off to show me what a tough guy they are, well, I fuckin concede. I'm not that tough.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
are you a bad enough dude to shoot yourself in the dick

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Bald Stalin posted:

You have to go to North Korea to get it. And chance becoming another Otto Warmbier.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

https://twitter.com/jnyboy/status/1732800512230137998

Supposedly the discharge papers from Ole Ball-less

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
They tortured Kaltbier to death for messing with a propaganda poster, what would they do to somebody who actually illegally abused an official government instrument to forge documents.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Sirotan posted:

You have to go to North Korea to get it. And chance becoming another Otto Warmbier.

But they didn't. So what does it matter? Another poster asked 'what happened when it was renewed?' like it was a problem somehow

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

steinrokkan posted:

They tortured Kaltbier to death for messing with a propaganda poster, what would they do to somebody who actually illegally abused an official government instrument to forge documents.

This was precisely my thought when he told me. Iirc, and I might be off on the specifics because this was about 10 years ago, he and his wife were at the office on the border and he saw that the guards had gone out and just stamped his passport himself. He very proudly told me that this was one of the rarest passport stamps in the world, and they typically don't ever give you it unless you actually go into NK, which I think they didn't.

Anyway, that put my teeth on edge forever but this guy is a pretty unique character who's just one of those people that gives zero fucks.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Huh, he shot himself in the left nut, so I guess that makes his right nut the left one now.
No, it makes his right nut the one left.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

CainFortea posted:

People are loving morons.

One guy did it one time and shot himself in the dick and it went viral so now a bunch of other dudes have to do it to show how much better they are at pointing a loaded gun at their dick and not shooting their own dick off.

My first thought was, sadly, they wanted to go viral and get clicks

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Oh wow I was gonna guess Fortnite fantasy.
Anime was a mistake

Edit wrong thread. I stand by the statement.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

OK so I'm left wondering, if the point was to show how good he is at not accidentally shooting his gun, and he failed to demonstrate that, why did he post it? :confused:

Captain Hygiene posted:

Well yeah, what are you gonna do when you get two criminals with guns running at you from two different directions? Checkmate, Europe :chord:
I will simply wait until they are both about to shoot me, then duck, causing them to shoot each other. :smuggo:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tiggum posted:

OK so I'm left wondering, if the point was to show how good he is at not accidentally shooting his gun, and he failed to demonstrate that, why did he post it? :confused:

For the likes, comments, and subscribes. 👍

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Tiggum posted:

Gotta pay for your new dick!

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

BiggerBoat posted:

My first thought was, sadly, they wanted to go viral and get clicks

If they just wanted clicks they'd pull the trigger on an empty chamber

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

US healthcare probably means he has to go viral to make the money needed to pay for the prosthetic nut he needs now.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
You don't need a prosthetic testicle, they just remove the remnants of the destroyed one and sew up the hole in the sack.

Of course in the US this still costs so much you have to sell the other one

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Honestly, at that point you should probably just go all in and eat the cost of a second bullet and a pair of truck nuts

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
gently caress....!! :argh:

I just lost Whamageddon because of this....!!

quote:

It's a good video and worth the loss... thanks for posting

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

credburn posted:

If someone wants to shoot their dick off to show me what a tough guy they are, well, I fuckin concede. I'm not that tough.
You don't know the meaning of brutal until youu've heard the story of culture three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz8phJG_bmk

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

GotLag posted:

You don't need a prosthetic testicle, they just remove the remnants of the destroyed one and sew up the hole in the sack.

Of course in the US this still costs so much you have to sell the other one

Why don't they call it a prosthesticle?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/ysJQBch.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBURLdhmmZ8

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
was his penis wearing a helmet for protection?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Tunicate posted:

You don't know the meaning of brutal until youu've heard the story of culture three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz8phJG_bmk

:rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7GcKVGXF8I

I tried to teach myself a drum cover of this but the bass was too fast :(

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Inceltown posted:

US healthcare probably means he has to go viral to make the money needed to pay for the prosthetic nut he needs now.

True, a modern nation's healthcare should unquestionably support "I accidentally shot my dick for youtube" events.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's the only legal form of birth control left in the US

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CainFortea posted:

People are loving morons.

One guy did it one time and shot himself in the dick and it went viral so now a bunch of other dudes have to do it to show how much better they are at pointing a loaded gun at their dick and not shooting their own dick off.

As ways for macho idiots to manage their own population, shooting their dicks off is a solution

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

What could go wrong?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lol

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Platystemon posted:

What could go wrong?

Gonna negligently discharge all my vital organs out my rear end

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Merkin Muffley posted:

I was really hoping this was the same woman I saw at a Chipotle in Ohio hurling food at the workers, but it's not.

Every store should be like the Taco Bell that completely separates customers and staff.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Ah, the Brutalist Enby Taco Bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Every store should be like the Taco Bell that completely separates customers and staff.

Ah but the franchise wars were worth it.