Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

who?

both the Palestinian deth requester and the weird antisemite he's signal boosting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Tesseraction posted:

who?

both the Palestinian deth requester and the weird antisemite he's signal boosting

He's a co-writer on Borat so he must be worth listening to

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

Was that directly related to the colonoscopy? If so, what the gently caress, I've been shortchanged. All I got was a tiny bit of midazolam and the worst pain I've ever experienced.

Yeah. The squeaky wheel gets the fentanyl.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh right that freak. And the guy he's signal boosting is presumably someone directly involved with Hamas? Either way glad to know that not murdering civilians is actually Jewish genocide now.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

A prisoner on the Bibby Stockholm has died https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/12/asylum-seeker-onboard-bibby-stockholm-barge-dies

Looking forward to Sir Forensic making this about pragmatic ways of treating human beings like cattle and not touch the inhumanity

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh, and another set of teens dead in a car crash in Wales it seems https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/12/south-wales-traffic-collision-teenagers-killed

Bit of a horrible news day.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1734483066855502250

I'd love to know what's in the Mossad kompromat folder for Keith

Tedsville
Aug 21, 2020

Huffing Mr Sheen to make the phone calls go away

kecske posted:

uhh 2021???

Okay I just got it for a fiver on steam and it's actually pretty dope.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

fuctifino posted:

We already know about the alcoholism and affairs, so something even worse.

DaWolfey
Oct 25, 2003

College Slice
I'd like a permanent ceasefire, but, i'd want the indiscriminate killing to continue right up to the moment it's agreed, and not a moment before.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

fuctifino posted:

Him refusing to beat a child to death. He lives in fear of its revelation.

grobbo
May 29, 2014
'Ceasefire', like 'genocide' before it, has become politically-contested rhetoric that is far too controversial for our leaders to publicly support.

We've just killed a refugee (Care4Calais is implying suicide) who we trapped on a disease-ridden prison boat but we will be pushing through irregardless with this Rwanda shite on the same day because there's no longer a sufficient sense of shame for that news to check us.

Just rancid.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Tesseraction posted:

So they're really going to try it today, huh? Literally going to pass the We Are Racist Morons Who Don't Understand Law Act 2023 that won't change our supreme court ruling because they already said that UK law was only one half of why this plan was illegal, the other being international law.

Sure, force a vote on this you sons and daughters of seven generations of bastards.
From the Graun liveblog:

quote:

The bill would require all domestic courts to accept that Rwanda is safe and not to consider any review or appeal brought on the grounds that it is not – even if there is compelling evidence in support.
literally just hardcoding RWANDA=SAFE into law. This approach works great in my job, don’t see why UK law should be any more complicated :downs:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

keep punching joe posted:

We already know about the alcoholism and affairs, so something even worse.

They have compelling evidence that proves Kier Starmer is Keir Starmer.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lololololololol

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

TACD posted:

From the Graun liveblog:

literally just hardcoding RWANDA=SAFE into law. This approach works great in my job, don’t see why UK law should be any more complicated :downs:

It appears a side effect of this hard coding is that London is now technically part of the Bantu coast.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

fuctifino posted:

He appears to be a genuinely sincere Zionist, much like he's a genuinely sincere believer that cops and spies = good.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

*Gammonishly* Londonistan has been African for decades

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I mean Keir raises his kids Jewish so he probably does have a more parental desire to have Israel as a safe place for Jewish people, he just doesn't extend that same care to them inheriting a country that isn't loving ruined.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Found myself idly wondering if anything had happened about Nick Brown's suspension yet and, apparently yes! (sort of)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/dec/12/nick-brown-resigns-labour-complete-farce-disciplinary-process

Jumped, possibly before being pushed? Doesn't exactly paint Labour's wonderful new disciplinary process in a good light.

One step closer to Father of the House Jeremy Corbyn boiling everybody's piss, anyway

sebzilla fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Dec 12, 2023

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/ElectionMapsUK/status/1734574996758917542

LibDems winning here!

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Sunak should get spicy if he loses tonight and just call an election. gently caress it. His party is completely uncontrollable.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

smellmycheese posted:

Sunak should get spicy if he loses tonight and just call an election. gently caress it. His party is completely uncontrollable.

Sunak should get spicy and R Budd Dwyer it, ideally during PMQs tomorrow, regardless of how the vote goes. You may say this cruel & in reply I say :shrug: hope he gets his brains all over the Tory backbenchers

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

forkboy84 posted:

Sunak should get spicy and R Budd Dwyer it, ideally during PMQs tomorrow, regardless of how the vote goes. You may say this cruel & in reply I say :shrug: hope he gets his brains all over the Tory backbenchers

It’s a fair point

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I love it when the dwarf king regresses into his sulky spoilt child mode, and if he loses the vote, he's not going to take it well. He's had a lifetime of being given everything that he wanted, and a lifetime of being surrounded by arse-licking yes people who tell him he's amazing at every opportunity. He lives the shielded life of a billionaire where he didn't even know how to use a chip and pin machine.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

While you're here, MI5, who do you think would win in a fight between James Bond and Duško Popov?

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

You can signal your answer in morse code at my bedroom window early tomorrow morning, ta

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
gotta take our lols where we can find them i guess, so: lol
https://twitter.com/AlexofBrown/status/1734588575679697261

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Those backbenchers should take back control and vote against bills they don't like instead of following the orders of unelected leaders.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Can Sunak even call an election without mps voting for it?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

serious gaylord posted:

The FTPA was repealed last March, so yes. It'd be the end of his career, but he could do it.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

serious gaylord posted:

Maximum chaos. Call for an election, lose, remove the whip from all the MPs that vote against it, lose the confidence of the house and Keith becomes PM of a minority Labour government with Independent Tory support (and then calls an election)

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

There's no good outcome to any of this, only some outcomes are slightly less worse than others.

e: And some of them have comedy gold options

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Dec 12, 2023

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

sebzilla posted:

remove the whip from all the MPs that vote against it

https://twitter.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1734595781586276732

:allears:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Dec 12, 2023

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
A few days ago it wasn't a confidence vote :lol:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

rishi calls an election, resigns as leader, keith dies mid campaign I demand maximum blood

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/status/1734546162370191815

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

sebzilla posted:

Maximum chaos. Call for an election, lose, remove the whip from all the MPs that vote against it, lose the confidence of the house and Keith becomes PM of a minority Labour government with Independent Tory support (and then calls an election)

He doesn't need to call a vote for an election, he just needs to tell Charlie to prorogue parliament.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

chestnut santabag posted:

He doesn't need to call a vote for an election, he just needs to tell Charlie to prorogue parliament.

Ideally by bursting in and attempting to arrest 6 MPs then getting owned by the speaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

If there’s one thing Brits love at Christmas it’s a Festive Tory Meltdown. Lots of Turkeys and Gammons sharpening their knives and carving each other up until they’re all stuffed.