Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Why don't they pasteurize the cow BEFORE they milk it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Subjunctive posted:

CSPAM is Unearthed Arcana, really

I don’t care how much you ask, we’re not renaming ADTRW to Oriental Adventures

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

A Frosty Witch posted:

Imagine four buffalos on the edge of a cliff. Say the buffalo nearest the cliff becomes 98% full and is sent to the back of the line of buffalos and takes the place of the first buffalo. The formerly first buffalo becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth corrupts completely. This is none of your concern.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

:perfect:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Brawnfire posted:

"Diarrhoea" works since it looks like you lost control of your vowels!

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Prompted by a misreading: Imagine four burritos on the edge of a cliff. Say the burrito nearest the cliff becomes 98% full of delicious carnitas and is sent to the back of the line of burritos and takes the place of the first burrito. The formerly first burritos becomes the second, the second becomes the third. There are now three burritos on the cliff. Why is this?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Drone_Fragger posted:

Precisions machines famously love being on fire ans unevenly heated. Makes them stronger, more powerful. Kinda like the trees that survive wildfires.

Javid posted:

Not as warped as the operators will be after feasting on chicken smoked in cutting oil and assorted metal particulates

Scholtz posted:

Ok so it's wrong to use a lathe for whole chickens, but drumsticks are fine?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

"Diarrhoea" looks like a cross between diarrhea and diorama.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

skeleton warrior posted:

I don’t care how much you ask, we’re not renaming ADTRW to Oriental Adventures

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Where do you think cows graze idiot :rolleye:

lmao

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Kitfox88 posted:

Where do you think cows graze idiot :rolleye:

Nice one

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Reminds me of when I was recommended a milk bath. "Pasteurize?" I asked. "No, just to your neck."

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ImpAtom posted:

Speaking of the bible, the place I work got a request to do stuff for a bible-themed CCG game and I am not sure why but it is just the funniest thing to me.

JOB vs SAMSON

Waffleman_ posted:

You would betray the Son of God with a trap card?

ChickenMedium posted:

And now I play my final card: BLUE EYES WHITE JESUS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pope Corky the IX posted:

"Diarrhoea" looks like a cross between diarrhea and diorama.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dial A For Awesome posted:

You may have heard of The Day Before, which crashed and burned this week, which has parallels with Star Citizen. The short version is that a glossy trailer promising an open world survival MMO was published to a tsunami of hype back in early 2021. The studio had no pedigree but this didn’t stop it rushing to the top of Steam’s most wishlisted games. It was due to be published in October 2021 but the excuses and delays kept coming. It was finally released on early access on 7 December 2023. Unsurprisingly it turned out to be a terrible bug filled mess that wasn’t close to what was originally promised. A mere 4 days later the publishers closed down.

For Roberts, it’s a cautionary tale showing that finally releasing the game you’ve been promising will pop the hype bubble and bring the money train to a stop pretty quickly.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

lol, I checked and it's on steam but you can't buy it anymore. Less than a week after release.

Neo Rasa posted:

Well poo poo, I should have bought it the day before.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

lol

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Brian Worms posted:

I mean, sure, but if you see yospos in the post history it's a safe bet that they actually do hate poor people. Remember the 'no poors' rule?

AlphaKeny1 posted:

what was the no poors rule

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Karate Bastard posted:

Sometimes I scroll this thread and go

You loving idiot.

You loving idiot.

You loving idiot.

You loving idiot.

freeedr posted:

Whoa buddy, I don’t post this often

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

robot roll call posted:

CUT MY SUIT INTO PIECES
IT’S WHAT I WORE TO COURT

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

waffle iron posted:

Can we please stop the low content posts?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

That guy is still posting, by the way. Unfortunately, it's in C-SPAM, so the ban must have irreparably scarred him

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

selec posted:

Have a friend who wears socks indoors but hates the feeling of socks above his ankles, but also buys long socks, so when he’s just hanging around his house he pulls them down and tucks the toes of the sock over his foot back into the tube part at his ankle

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'm not even sure what this means but your friend is a degenerate.

Pookah posted:

Quick mock-up of this guy's bizarre sock situation

GreenMetalSun posted:

i cant believe you made me look at this with my eyes

Pookah posted:

I figured that if I had to visualize it, I'm going to spread the suffering far and wide

selec posted:

Yeah this is accurate. I’ve known him since 1995 so I’m used to it by now

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

Also to what end is this level of "broad expertise"? Sounds like they just want to plug people in wherever

Agents are GO! posted:

I thought it was renamed to "women's studies"? :confused:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

:drat:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Phlegmish posted:

lol

That guy is still posting, by the way. Unfortunately, it's in C-SPAM, so the ban must have irreparably scarred him

He loves big brother

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

this is deranged

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think he's pretty cool

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Has this person never heard of ankle socks?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:smugbird: Actually, yeah you have you dick. Ta ta. :smugbird:

forever frend posted:

lol, my country could reduce your pussy rear end country to rubble in 45 minutes. I've not violated any forum rules.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Petey posted:

a lady came up to me after hot yoga and said "you're so brave. you're s o strong." because i did it in a vented n95. buddy, i am not that brave, but i am indeed trying to remain strong.

Platystemon posted:

She thinks that you have cancer lol.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:xd: Ugh, pebbled again. :xd:

The Pebbler posted:

Check out this loving hilarious billboard. XD

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This guy's head looks like a Gushers commercial.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Koos Group posted:

As always, I appreciate when anyone makes the effort to find and link direct sources, thank you.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

well then

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
Now THAT is a true patriot :patriot:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Biplane posted:

Lmfao gently caress off dude. Are you a Three Olives backup account?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:sadday: Honestly, how many of you are depressed? :sadday:

GoDie posted:

Drug addict, check.

Depressed? check.

I KNOW I turn to opiates BECAUSE of boredom and depression, no loving question. It's the same reason I abuse legit scripts of almost every kind. I just really don't enjoy life as much without drugs, sad to say, but I realized that a while back. I'm clean now, about a month I think (stopped counting) and I've been a bit of a wreck. I swear by coffee and my adderall. Without those, I'd loving fall apart, no question. I've started drinking a bit at night too (probably a bad idea.)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He took that username to heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

:holymoley: