Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bethamphetamine posted:

He demanded $2 million in exchange for his resignation

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1744440964347732267

i'm surprised they kicked him out

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

ye's new collection lookin lit

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Durf posted:

i thought the word on the street was that he worked for Massad

Ghislaine's father was an agent

maxwell worked for everyone. that's probably why he got killed on his yacht, i think the idea being mossad was tying up loose ends for israeli nuke technology.
epstein was an operator for a blackmail operation that dates back to the 1920s at least, connecting the mafia, fbi, cia, mi6, mossad, probably every anglophone country's intelligence services, victoria's secret, multiple presidents. it's all the same bucket of poo poo, really.
I'd assume there are a bunch of other similar/parallel operators as well

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the funniest part of the jan 6th tweet article was this part about the above tweet

:yooge: its true...

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

buddykins you could probably swing this, bet there is even some leftover beer in a few of those cans.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hatebag posted:

epstein was an operator for a blackmail operation that dates back to the 1920s at least, connecting the mafia, fbi, cia, mi6, mossad, probably every anglophone country's intelligence services, victoria's secret, multiple presidents. it's all the same bucket of poo poo, really.

cool

all culminating in Stephen Hawking getting a lap dance

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

staring at this image while listening to johnny cash hurt

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

What is he thinking?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag posted:

maxwell worked for everyone. that's probably why he got killed on his yacht, i think the idea being mossad was tying up loose ends for israeli nuke technology.

oh yeah also trump's mentor roy cohn was a cia pedophile

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Durf posted:

cool

all culminating in Stephen Hawking getting a lap dance

*robot voice* shake that rear end

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lmao

also appreciate the photos of the hole in the ceiling

e: also the bowflex sitting unused amidst a mountain of trash and beer cans. for a single moment they were going to turn things around

Durf has issued a correction as of 20:53 on Jan 8, 2024

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

loving hell

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
powerful posting station

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Durf posted:

lmao

also appreciate the photos of the hole in the cieling

that's a real nice looking arch and fireplace, though

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
thinking back on it forrest gump was def part of jan 6th

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

bebop esq posted:

loving hell

I looked up the real estate records because I was curious and the previous owner bought it in 1977 and had died recently, the house looked normal outside as of 2012. Just seems like someone whose life spiraled out of control in their twilight years. :(

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

:hai:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lmao wasn’t Spaced God just talking about hanging with Richard Branson? Not a good look bro!

Always be scared of the tall white man I’m hearing it more and more these days

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bedpan posted:

"Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight" MMMM trump/clinton/prince andrew/richard branson

this thread should be moved to MMMM

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

He should go at her again.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Durf posted:

lmao

also appreciate the photos of the hole in the ceiling

e: also the bowflex sitting unused amidst a mountain of trash and beer cans. for a single moment they were going to turn things around

whoever this is reveal urself

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Hatebag posted:

:hmmyes:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I looked up the real estate records because I was curious and the previous owner bought it in 1977 and had died recently, the house looked normal outside as of 2012. Just seems like someone whose life spiraled out of control in their twilight years. :(

spiraled out of control or went out partying? its a matter of perspective

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

time to show us you’re really Harrison Bergeron my dude

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bebop esq posted:

loving hell

well it comes with a beer can room already so that saves some move-in time

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

oh and to catch people up, on Saturday a 19th century cloth doll sold for more than the asking price on beer can house

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

If I didn't have kids and didn't give a poo poo about anything that's exactly what my house would look like.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

limp dick calvin posted:

snake… this is Unlimited Pastaman

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

A couple moved in next door to me in August, put some AC units in the windows and turned them on, and haven't turned them off since. It was 20 F a few days ago and the poor air conditioner was groaning away. what the gently caress is with people

dude thats a grow op

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

RBC posted:

dude thats a grow op

yeah that's what i was thinking

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

A couple moved in next door to me in August, put some AC units in the windows and turned them on, and haven't turned them off since. It was 20 F a few days ago and the poor air conditioner was groaning away. what the gently caress is with people

you've got rats, they've got penguins, be more open-minded

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

having the time of my life perusing real estate listings in Pittsburgh for under 50k

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

emfive posted:

oh and to catch people up, on Saturday a 19th century cloth doll sold for more than the asking price on beer can house
imagine buying a hoarder's house with a single doll.

imagine all the dolls you could put in your doll house!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Durf posted:

having the time of my life perusing real estate listings in Pittsburgh for under 50k

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

whoever this is reveal urself

no

wait, poo poo

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

DK MODE, SLAPPERS ONLY

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Lux Anima posted:

imagine buying a hoarder's house with a single doll.

imagine all the dolls you could put in your doll house!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pfc is going to turn that shitpile into condos with a qdoba on the first floor