Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Eat This Glob posted:

i was expecting the musical artist macklemore instead of the joker

e: pic thread, may as well post the pic of maklemore

He's called for a ceasfire; COINCIDENCE??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://twitter.com/WeedMubarak/status/1744427146574229984?t=qL9KO32taHPrlo7ArO2tWg&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pretty sure you fight this guy in Earthbound

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it isn't even his final form.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/mugshawtys/status/1736057323179942103

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jesus christ

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

How do you post that last thing and then live with yourself

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

My brain would just do the switch flip thing in the happening and just seek out the nearest thing that'll do the job

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

yeah, it's just the most bizarre thing. like...fuckin why would a human being do that unless it was super mega ironic like for borat or you're a stormfront guy doing a bit?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
why do blue checks have a boner for this bill ackman dude isn't he just some hedge fund guy what's his deal what's he into

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
His wife did something they liked (owned trump or something) and was immediately outed for doing the exact same thing iirc.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ackman is the guy who led the charge against the harvard lady for plagiarism. his wife is a professor at MIT who made her students make orbs for epstein (not a euphemism) and some publication turned the plagiarism eye of sauron on ackman's professor wife and whoopsy-doodle, she did a plagiarism. she did a no growth. she did a weak apology and now ackman is mad

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Eat This Glob posted:

ackman is the guy who led the charge against the harvard lady for plagiarism. his wife is a professor at MIT who made her students make orbs for epstein (not a euphemism) and some publication turned the plagiarism eye of sauron on ackman's professor wife and whoopsy-doodle, she did a plagiarism. she did a no growth. she did a weak apology and now ackman is mad

and he's crying like a little bitch on twitter about it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
what the gently caress does orbs for epstein mean lol

god i hate the internet gently caress you al gore

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

needs to be the new cspam background

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

what the gently caress does orbs for epstein mean lol

god i hate the internet gently caress you al gore

epstein donated money to the MIT media lab where that lady worked and they make fancy orbs there

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Eat This Glob posted:

she literally copied and pasted paragraphs from Wikipedia into her papers without citation or quotes and tried to pass it off as her own

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

change my name posted:

she literally copied and pasted paragraphs from Wikipedia into her papers without citation or quotes and tried to pass it off as her own

a wikipedian working for a wicked pedo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

change my name posted:

seems a lot worse than improper use of quotation marks

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

change my name posted:

reading Wikipedia and going “drat. I wish I could write this good”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

wait what does "competing for a wife" mean in this context? are there wife Olympics?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

wait what does "competing for a wife" mean in this context? are there wife Olympics?

She was dating Brad Pitt at around the same time and I guess he thinks he "beat" him to "win" her

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Now I understand why Scott is so fond of his ex-stepfather Bob. This Bill guy sucks.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

needs to be the new cspam background

-mechanical borat voice-

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/incelsleepover/status/1744793791595258059?t=0wBoQar1SEntoyN_ujoTsQ&s=19

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BillAckman/status/1744830917602951407

imagine being a billionaire and bragging about paying lawyers to use the Wayback Machine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dont we all

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

he also had a copy of loose change

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/BillAckman/status/1744830917602951407

imagine being a billionaire and bragging about paying lawyers to use the Wayback Machine

imagine not understanding you don't have to name every publication people must cite in the plagiarism rules

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

he won

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bin laden writing an angry letter to the loose change guys that 9/11 was still his original idea at least

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Is that a pencil sharpener?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

CaptainBeefart posted:

Is that a pencil sharpener?

cocaine whetstone