Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1745533086710816970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:wow:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao Eric with the "please clap"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

“They’re trying to get a man into office who can’t put two sentences together” *trails off and babbles incoherently*

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

These kids she is referring to are older than she is

What the gently caress

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

rotinaj posted:

What the gently caress

lmao alina habba has 0 scruples and this will probably be her last hurrah in her chosen career

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

rotinaj posted:

What the gently caress

Is Mitch saying he thinks Trump will win, or that he's jokingly saying a 2nd Trump Presidency but he has to pretend he's serious?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jan 11, 2024

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

MrQwerty posted:

lmao alina habba has 0 scruples and this will probably be her last hurrah in her chosen career

I really hope she gets raked over the coals for that bullshit she pulled when she convinced that woman to drop her lawyer and sign a terrible NDA.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

rotinaj posted:

What the gently caress

They are persecuting his poor innocent babies! BABIES!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TulliusCicero posted:

Is Mitch saying he thinks Trump will win, or that he's jokingly saying à 2nd Trump Presidency but he has to pretend he's serious?

Mitch is trying to make contingency plans for the coming power fight in the Senate GOP because he's on his way out

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Trump has used the Reality Stone. It was 1989 and it was James. NO MORE QUESTIONS!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

Louie Gohmert done eat him too manny teeths, re-tired his seat n' done lost a primary to Kenny Paxton with a daggone 17%.

You cast aspersions on Louie’s asparagus

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Has Mr. Jacob's never read that book that I forgot the title of that detailed the atrocious conditions in which the Chicago meat packing industry operated under during the turn of the 20th century? I think maybe a person was turned into ground "beef" by accident but everyone shrugged because it was the great depression and also no regulations and probably low taxes for corporations. Mr. Jacob's wants to eat people meat is what I'm gathering from that quote.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Grey Cat posted:

An IUD is a literal 9/11 every time you have sex.

IUD

IED

Really makes you think :thunk:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Vire posted:

Does it even matter what GOP senators think at this point? I doubt the house cares what Mitch has to say.

sorta. it leaves the GOP house isolated. if they have the GOP senate in their corner, they have an easier time spinning the narrative of "we didnt do it, it was the libs and THEM" but with out the GOP senate. its way hard because the GOP house are insane morons.

TulliusCicero posted:

Is Mitch saying he thinks Trump will win, or that he's jokingly saying a 2nd Trump Presidency but he has to pretend he's serious?

if trump does win, he wont have the house and will at best have very think gop majority senate and the dems wont want to work with the GOP because alot of the bipartisan no matter what poo poo died in the last couple years.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

sorta. it leaves the GOP house isolated. if they have the GOP senate in their corner, they have an easier time spinning the narrative of "we didnt do it, it was the libs and THEM" but with out the GOP senate. its way hard because the GOP house are insane morons.

if trump does win, he wont have the house and will at best have very think gop majority senate and the dems wont want to work with the GOP because alot of the bipartisan no matter what poo poo died in the last couple years.

Lmao if Trump wins we have a good chance of not having a government any more.

Just the way it is.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also bear in mind the MAGA weirdos are probably trying to do their best to crash the economy because that’s what Trump said he wants.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Do you think Trump did accordion hands while he was yelling at the judge?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dick Bastardly posted:

Has Mr. Jacob's never read that book that I forgot the title of that detailed the atrocious conditions in which the Chicago meat packing industry operated under during the turn of the 20th century? I think maybe a person was turned into ground "beef" by accident but everyone shrugged because it was the great depression and also no regulations and probably low taxes for corporations. Mr. Jacob's wants to eat people meat is what I'm gathering from that quote.

“The jungle” by upton Sinclair

That certainly happened but the issue was more the rats and insects that were endemic to meatpacking iirc

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

Having a normal one since 2016

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Those first amendment idiots hate being filmed. I can't figure out why.

I'd love to see one of these wierdos try to film outside in the parking lot of a chemical or oil plant.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
does he only do accordion hands while standing?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Frank Frank posted:

Also bear in mind the MAGA weirdos are probably trying to do their best to crash the economy because that’s what Trump said he wants.

fortunately trailer park degenerates have relatively little control over the highest echelons of corporate management

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Frank Frank posted:

i mean that will be the excuse trump says, but alot of this is just chuds being dumb assholes trying to gently caress each other and everyone.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

ded posted:

does he only do accordion hands while standing?

No, he did accordion hands at his tiny table.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Coolguye posted:

fortunately trailer park degenerates have relatively little control over the highest echelons of corporate management

Forcing a government shutdown would do damage for sure

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Coolguye posted:

Until they start taking out power stations

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Forcing a government shutdown would do damage for sure

if it looked like there were any appetite at all for this amongst a united maga party i'd be concerned about this

that is not the case

Jelly posted:

Until they start taking out power stations

wake me when meal team 6 graduates from calling in bomb threats while waiting for golden corral to restock the buffet i guess

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Coolguye posted:

wake me when meal team 6 graduates from calling in bomb threats while waiting for golden corral to restock the buffet i guess

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore_County_substation_attack

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

imagine being a secret service agent and your assignment is to take a bullet for donal trump lmao

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Coolguye posted:

if it looked like there were any appetite at all for this amongst a united maga party i'd be concerned about this

that is not the case

I mean I don't think they are that scary but one of them definitely just made a Bomb threat to the NY judge

And they tried to swatt the DC one.

They are loving idiots but they are quite capable of being stupidly destructive

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1745549626206273764?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

I guess the higher ups at Fox has gotten a bit more conscious about not opening up for legal slam dunks.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

I mean I don't think they are that scary but one of them definitely just made a Bomb threat to the NY judge

And they tried to swatt the DC one.

They are loving idiots but they are quite capable of being stupidly destructive

yes that's precisely the event i was thinking of when i made that post. calling in stupid threats that are quite traceable is very meal team 6.

better, but one notable hit in the last 2 years doesn't exactly fill me with fear about the economy as a whole

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Buce posted:

imagine being a secret service agent and your assignment is to take a bullet for donal trump lmao

pleasure to serve sir!!! he said with tears in his eyes as he died

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I like how he has to force himself to stop short of including “Ukraine” in the list of our enemies. Can’t be too obvious about who’s pulling their strings!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

“I like secret service agents who don’t get shot”

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Coolguye posted:

yes that's precisely the event i was thinking of when i made that post. calling in stupid threats that are quite traceable is very meal team 6.

better, but one notable hit in the last 2 years doesn't exactly fill me with fear about the economy as a whole

That sort of attack, and ones like it on interstate shipping and telecoms are what Robert Evans predicted in his “what does a war journalist think of the possibility of a second American civil war” podcast, “it could happen here”.

I would recommend giving it a listen, it lays out precisely how chuds might follow in isis’s footsteps

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!
I'm still surprised 'Dr. Chaos' had nothing to with that, considering it wasn't long after he got out of prison.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

bobjr posted:

“I like secret service agents who don’t get shot”

Agent Frank looked disgusting--liver protruding--in his white shirt before your favorite president (ME). Very very disrespectful.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Didn't it turn out a bunch of secret service people were like full-throated Trump cultists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Buce posted:

i mean you can just not try that hard and claim trump was too big of a target. you can only cover so much ground