Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

LMBO @ the absolute mark at the end "I'd sit down with him and have a great conversation with him because he doesn't think he's any better than us"

Literally the most defining characteristic of Trump is his arrogance and false belief that he is better than everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

011224_2
Jan 13, 2024

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://x.com/ArthurG31943188/status/1744881789133353077?s=20

quote:

Andrew Torba, Gab’s CEO, first previewed his company’s AI agenda in a Jan. 2023 post declaring that “Christians Must Enter the AI Arms Race.” Torba added: “If the enemy is going to use this technology for evil, shouldn’t we be on the ground floor building one for good?”

One year later, what does “good” AI look like to Torba and Gab? The company’s tools are still in beta, but a preview reveals that Gab has created an array of right-wing AI chatbots, including one named “Uncle A” that poses as Hitler and denies the Holocaust, calling the slaughter of six million Jews “preposterous” and a lie “perpetrated by our enemies.”

The broader array of Gab’s AI bots are easily goaded into parroting extremist antisemitic and white supremacist beliefs, as well as conspiratorial disinformation — including that Covid-19 vaccines contain “nanotechnology that could potentially be used to track and control human behavior.”

011224_2
Jan 13, 2024

jibbering, "He's playing by the rules!! He's playing by the rules!!!"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I cannot imagine living a life so angry at everything

You gonna wonder, how much time is left on the countdown clock in Chaya's head before she just goes "Fine, I'll do it myself", straps on a suicide vest and blows up a gay bar or a children's hospital or a library?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
S grade new thread title.
I feel kinda bad for non fascist christians, or, you know, people of any religeon when the loud but crazy types get pushed to the front, then again, why are they complacently doing nothing and allowing them to get into that position without any pushback?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/P/K/D/f/PKDfp.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hazo posted:

Speaking of magical realms where a crazy person thinks they’re important

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1745921904551006378?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Ha ha! I briefly got close enough to harass the presidential candidate that I publicly disrupted traffic in order to support, and they pushed me away effortlessly! Look at these bad still photos I took during the seconds-long encounter! He’s been LOOMERED! LOL

I’m not sure I want to know what “loomered” means

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

sounds like something a person who just got loomered would say.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Please don’t Loomer me

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Frank Frank posted:

with apologies to dr suess:

if a loomer attacks a boomer but you only hear of it second hand from a morose goon, that's a loomer boomer battle doomer rumor...

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nine-gear crow posted:

You gonna wonder, how much time is left on the countdown clock in Chaya's head before she just goes "Fine, I'll do it myself", straps on a suicide vest and blows up a gay bar or a children's hospital or a library?

never, she wants other people to do it for her
she's born and raised in a hard-right religious cult that is expressly about making other people do the poo poo you say to do while the leaders and scholars sit back, she's not gonna loving do it

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
One of Ron's staffers completed the Lament Configuration and boom! LOOMERED

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This gotta hurt

https://twitter.com/NotHoodlum/status/1745804336779649211?s=20

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
kissinger died

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Agrinja posted:

kissinger died

again?

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Wait he already died?

edit: huh, I'm an idiot carry on

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Someone told him there were children alive in Cambodia.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They revealed he had a heart

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1745904066499170430?s=20

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Hide your kids, hide your wife, they LOOMERING everybody out here!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

BigglesSWE posted:

My mental picture of undecideds will forever be that dipshit in 2016 that was made into a meme after a debate, and was then promptly outed as an internet creep when he tried to ride that grift train of 15 minutes fame.

Can anyone remind me about this? I feel like I sort of remember this, but 8 years ago was a thousand years ago.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1745796840962892124?s=20

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Agrinja posted:

kissinger died

poo poo I'll see your Kissinger and raise you a Limbaugh

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Time_pants posted:

Can anyone remind me about this? I feel like I sort of remember this, but 8 years ago was a thousand years ago.

His name is Donald Trump and he was President of the United States

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Toxic Mental posted:

Okay Johnson jokes are now forbidden
Ok.

Tattooed Roger flares up after troubling leak.

Sorry.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

dee eight posted:

with apologies to dr suess:

if a loomer attacks a boomer but you only hear of it second hand from a morose goon, that's a loomer boomer battle doomer rumor...

Desanshits is 45, though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

dipshit missed the chance to say "record snowfall, record weather, record excitement"

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

"They wanna eat, they can GET A JOB!"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
My Santis just got the Loomies

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/CaseyDeSantis/status/1745828420049646039?s=20

Biden = Carter

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Batterypowered7 posted:

Desanshits is 45, though.

No Donald Trump is 45

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

InsertPotPun posted:

do we know who pays her to LOOMER people?

and how do i get a job just wandering around being unhelpful to society?

I see billboards up all the time trying to recruit people to be cops

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Its such a ridiculously low amount that they're rejecting per child. I think its like 40 dollars per child per month.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hollismason posted:

Its such a ridiculously low amount that they're rejecting per child. I think its like 40 dollars per child per month.

There is literally no reason to do this besides cruelty

Just gently caress off all Republicans

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

if we follow that analogy then she's nancy? whats her knob gobling game at, can she succeed as the throat goat?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

TulliusCicero posted:

There is literally no reason to do this besides cruelty

Just gently caress off all Republicans

Yes, but you see they are the Christian party. Christ famously said " gently caress those kids " when giving out loaves of bread and fish.

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Every time they quote welfare state, I beg the interviewer to ask about the farm bill.

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

MrQwerty posted:

no she's jumping in on the "black people and women should not be allowed near an airplane in any career capacity" Elon train that left the station yesterday

...allow me to comment on that (with 48 yrs in the airline industry)...The commercial aviation industry was one of a few at the pointy end of the spear to bring some rationality to equal work for equal pay regardless of gender or race. When I started in the industry back in 1975, my base level pay exceeded my mother's union pay, in a craft that she had worked in for more than 40yrs. The women that I worked alongside on the SFO ticket counter, and on the ramp, in operations, and in mid-level management, regardless of gender or race, all made the same that I did. Gender and racial equity has LONG been a standard in the commercial aviation industry, but even with that there are inequities that are reflected in pilot selection and other fields, notably maintenance and upper management. But the industry as a whole deserves to be the poster child for gender and racial equity, and gently caress Elon Musk and any jack-off that sez otherwise.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Agrinja posted:

kissinger died

This should be posted every day that Kissinger is no longer alive from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frakas
Mar 6, 2022
i cant beileve tankies would be tricked into supproting tump like this its hosed its all over but we didnt need them wanyay

Heres to another lit year if Bden§! :cheers: