Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Alan Smithee posted:

i wish our costco had poutine

Poutine deez nuts in your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Wayne Knight posted:

It’s sold in packages of two gallons. Are you actually a member?
Am I?

I'll take a pic next time from the dairy cooler.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Gas was only 2.68 a gallon today! I’m definitely voting for Trump now

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Costco selfie thread!!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i wish gas was 2.68

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Alan Smithee posted:

i wish gas was 2.68

not me! It's even cheaper here.

Edit: I don't care how cheap it is, its single digit temperature here, I'm not going anywhere anyway.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

bird with big dick posted:

If you’re dieting maybe, my normal meals run about 2500.

Gotta feed that big dick.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I bought the wrong bag of coffee on my last costco trip so I wanted to make a super quick trip to return the coffee, get the right coffee and pick up some flour.

so obviously no cart, going through costco as fast as possible and my husband says "oh lets get some of that australian licorice" so we grab 2 bags of that. then we pass the bakery and "oh lets get some banana nut bread"

so by the time we get to self check out i have 20lbs of flour + 2 licorice, husband has the 3lbs of coffee + banana nut bread and the self check out guy is all "YOU KNOW WE HAVE CARTS" and im like "BUDDY THE CARTS MAKE EVERYTHING SLOWER I GOTTA GET OUTA HERE" and hes all "maybe we should offer skateboards, jeeze"

anyway, fastest trip ever, a++ plus i got some functional weight lifting in.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Gotta go to the ‘co today. Anticipating an empty store because it’s -6 outside.

It wasn't quite that cold, like 10 degrees here Saturday morning and I hoped the same thing, but no, the 'co was as packed as ever. Nothing stops the Costco Shopper. On the plus side I tried those Grillo Pickles for the first time. Never been too much of a pickle guy but drat those are some good pickles.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i mean, you dont walk to costco, and if you live in a -6 sorta place your heater works, so...

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I have no idea how busy my costco was because it was cold and I stayed at home. Gotcha.

Ironically my wife stopped by there though after a doctors appointment.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

AcidCat posted:

It wasn't quite that cold, like 10 degrees here Saturday morning and I hoped the same thing, but no, the 'co was as packed as ever. Nothing stops the Costco Shopper. On the plus side I tried those Grillo Pickles for the first time. Never been too much of a pickle guy but drat those are some good pickles.

grillos are so good

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
What in the world are you getting at costco? My reward was 170 and most of that was a $7000 vacation package. And I go to Costco every week.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
pbuc

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Resdfru posted:

What in the world are you getting at costco? My reward was 170 and most of that was a $7000 vacation package. And I go to Costco every week.

I actually rarely go to Costco. I go for my bulk stuff. But I use my Costco Citi credit card for just about every single purchase that I make in person. Unless a place only takes cash, I'm using my CC. Not once have I paid interest on it.

Free money!

Bread Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2010

Resdfru posted:

That's not from the Costco membership card, it's from the citibank Costco Visa which one can use anywhere for fat bux reward refunds, or whatever they are called..

We have ours doing basically anything that can be charged to a card, and therefore our amount is about $750 (no screenshot, sorry).

Edit: too slow!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bread Enthusiast posted:

That's not from the Costco membership card, it's from the citibank Costco Visa which one can use anywhere for fat bux reward refunds, or whatever they are called..

We have ours doing basically anything that can be charged to a card, and therefore our amount is about $750 (no screenshot, sorry).

:smug::hf::smug:

Hell yeah buddy.

Bread Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2010

It's how you can always be in the presence of a Costco, even when they might be afar!

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

What are you going to spend it on? I'm going to use mine towards a new sound bar since my old one died last month, but a part of me wants to put it towards a washing machine since I think the door is about to break on mine and it's getting up there. I'll probably do the sound bar since the machine hasn't broken yet.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

StormDrain posted:

What are you going to spend it on? I'm going to use mine towards a new sound bar since my old one died last month, but a part of me wants to put it towards a washing machine since I think the door is about to break on mine and it's getting up there. I'll probably do the sound bar since the machine hasn't broken yet.

I'm gonna buy Chinatown 53 accounts.

Honestly, probably nothing. It'll just go into the savings pool. I don't buy much stuff for myself besides booze and weed. I should probably use it for something to improve my life.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

my credit was so trash costco citi card told me to take a break

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Get as much as you can because those aren’t coming back to your store.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

:sbahj:

I assume you can only get this price in-store right? Same-day church delivery is still happily quoting me full price for this.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Porfiriato posted:

I assume you can only get this price in-store right? Same-day church delivery is still happily quoting me full price for this.

That’s an in-store price that, along with the asterisk, indicates the product will not be restocked.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Honestly, I wasn't impressed with the 505. It was way too mild. But I only used it as a condiment. Others in here said it's good to use as an ingredient in recipes.

But at $1.97 for that gigantic rear end bottle? I wonder if you can freeze it.

RIP Chinatown who was a 505 proponent.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Porfiriato posted:

yeah 1.97 means in warehouse clearance IIRC.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/kA1s3kb.mp4

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Chicken bake stays on message

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i have never once seen durian ice cream

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The Costco trivia is wrong, because the hq hasn't been in Kirkland since the 90s, it's in Issaquah now.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Heads up on the 4 pack of nonfrozen Realgood Chicken n PepperJack burritos, label says "loaded with chicken breast chunks" which is an outright lie, the chicken inside has apparently and inexplicably been blended down to a paste-like slurry. Flavor is ok but overall not Real Good.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Every time someone posts that they got a Real Good anything, it's always too complain that it sucks.

At this point just avoid the name altogether.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
The burritos suck pretty bad. I confused Real Good with Del Real, who make pupusas sold at Costco. Del Real good. Real Good bad.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Kaddish posted:

The burritos suck pretty bad. I confused Real Good with Del Real, who make pupusas sold at Costco. Del Real good. Real Good bad.

As a side note I got those too and was slightly disappointed, the meat tasted more like chorizo than the birria Im familiar with, and I would have preferred a more generous filling-to-cornmealbreadstuff ratio, but overall not bad.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Renegret posted:

Every time someone posts that they got a Real Good anything, it's always too complain that it sucks.

At this point just avoid the name altogether.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
There should be a Real Good warning in the OP

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Agreed. Add a warning because Real Good loving sucks

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Name it Del Real Good for maximum carnage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

AcidCat posted:

Heads up on the 4 pack of nonfrozen Realgood Chicken n PepperJack burritos, label says "loaded with chicken breast chunks" which is an outright lie, the chicken inside has apparently and inexplicably been blended down to a paste-like slurry. Flavor is ok but overall not Real Good.
Also they're just... not burritos. You gotta have something besides chicken and cheesy sauce