Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Casey is going to divorce Ron and then try to marry Trump because God promised her that she'd be first Lady some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

he's big mad at nikki lmao

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I’m in Disney World irl right now and people are looking at their phones and laughing

I’m one of them, lmao get hosed you sniveling little muppet

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
“We prayed about it and decided that I’m the right person to lead this country.”

“We prayed about it and have decided to suspend the campaign and endorse Donald Trump.”

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

That inspired this emote I made, which never became anything:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Hirayuki posted:

That inspired this emote I made, which never became anything:

needs to be one of those ones where she slides into view and it flashes some text like whatever the italian version of "WTF" is or like "IL TRUMPO" or something

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
The debanked!

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
These edibles are just hitting but I got the headline on my phone and I knew just where to :justpost:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Hazo posted:

I’m in Disney World irl right now and people are looking at their phones and laughing

WE ARE HERE ON THE SCENE LIVE AT DISNEY WORLD WITH SOMETHINGAWFUL FORUMS POSTER HAZO AND THE SHEER VOLUME OF LAUGHTER IS FORCING US TO SHOUT. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS, HAZO?

Hazo: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hazo posted:

Charming, sometimes, our massively interconnected society :lmao:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat Ron couldnt last one Scaramucci Unit after Iowa?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Outpost22 posted:

The debanked!

(Giulianiishly) The DeBan

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

fondue posted:

Yes, but have you considered this?

... what?

If you use your payment processor to sell Nazi bullshit, Trump wants to make it so they can’t dump you

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

WE ARE HERE ON THE SCENE LIVE AT DISNEY WORLD WITH SOMETHINGAWFUL FORUMS POSTER HAZO AND THE SHEER VOLUME OF LAUGHTER IS FORCING US TO SHOUT. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS, HAZO?

Thank you Mr Phoenix—may I call you Pot? — Yes so when I heard the news I decided I’m going to take a nap at the resort and then get shitfaced at Epcot and enjoy the fireworks show while :lol:ing nonstop. Thank you for asking.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

PhazonLink posted:

drat Ron couldnt last one Scaramucci Unit after Iowa?
It seems like odd timing, but I'm guessing after his dismal finish in Iowa the last of his donors said he was done and you can't run a presidential campaign with Ron Fun Bucks.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/donniedarkened/status/1749178986356195626?s=46

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fmi4254r8eon21.gif

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
TV's Frank has weighed in.

https://x.com/FrankConniff/status/1749163977261682864?s=20

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Hazo posted:

Thank you Mr Phoenix—may I call you Pot? — Yes so when I heard the news I decided I’m going to take a nap at the resort and then get shitfaced at Epcot and enjoy the fireworks show while :lol:ing nonstop. Thank you for asking.

I hope the edibles kick in just as the show starts!

If you wait until the parade ends you're gonna be there for hours, if you make a beeline for the exit before it ends you'll save a bunch of time getting out of there. I was there 20 years ago so it may have changed but i somehow doubt it :buddy:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LMAO get hosed Ron

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

:lol:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

MRRERHRHGHHH GIMME THE PRESIDENCY I GOTTA GET MY CHARGES DROPPED

If he's elected he's gonna pardon Dersh lmao

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The Churchill quote that Meatball used is fake lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

It's only sacrilegious if the "other" people do it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jeb Bush 2024 is a sure fire win, I can't believe the republicans dont see that.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Get hosed Ron.

:lmao:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i remember 3 years ago when this thread was genuinely worried ron would win in 2024

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the party of Lincoln hates giving credit to Lincoln , except in a few mind boggling ways so they can own the libs.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

The oversized boots do it for me.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

Casey is going to divorce Ron and then try to marry Trump because God promised her that she'd be first Lady some day.

Trump might go for this.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Also can’t wait to learn what horror Florida sends up to the national stage next.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

smellmycheese posted:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

withak posted:

Also can’t wait to learn what horror Florida sends up to the national stage next.

USA about to get LOOMERED!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Waffle House posted:

MRRERHRHGHHH GIMME THE PRESIDENCY I GOTTA GET MY CHARGES DROPPED

If he's elected he's gonna pardon Dersh lmao

One of the things that gives me hope is the fact that the courts have 2 choices. Go along with Trump's bullshit, and be liquidated in a post-dictatorship Trumpian hellscape, or do a little job security and do what their job requires them to do- enforce the law so they keep their jobs.

A minority of short-sighted judges aren't enough to overthrow American democracy, and by showing their hand the GOP has given the lawmakers a blueprint of how to legislate measures to stop it from happening again.

Voters just have to flush out the corrupt, like Gosar, Gaetz, Jordan, and Perry- and MTG and the others, or the DOJ is going to have to set aside an unspoken rule of not going after sitting representatives in Congress (look at Menendez from NJ). Republicans are actively obstructing justice, Trump is muddying the waters, and the DOJ is punishing J6 offenders.

Justice is slow, but it grinds. And Trump is destined to become flour between the wheels of justice, and everything he touches has turned to poo poo.

Enjoy your poo poo flour, GOP!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

smellmycheese posted:

This doesn’t even make sense as it coming from an American president would be the better option

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Here to throw my lols onto the pile with the others.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Murdstone posted:

Flag on the moon, how did it get there? A woman's purse. Electric cars political debanking.

Donald Trump IS The Beast of Yucky Flats!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

morningdrew posted:

USA about to get LOOMERED!

2024 lol trump thread: NO DOOM POSTING

2028 lol trump thread: NO LOOM POSTING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Junk posted:

i remember 3 years ago when this thread was genuinely worried ron would win in 2024

Yeah, and then I heard him speak and was like, “nah, he has a bad case of nerd voice.” And that was before I knew about his facial ticks and lifts and everything else.

Nikki Haley’s doomed because she’s not white and a woman, and if she wins NH, Trump’s going to say she’s a Sikh or Muslim pretending to be Christian.

If the Republicans wanted to easily beat Biden, they’d nominate Chris Sununu, but he was dead in the water for the primary, so he didn’t even run.

Trump can beat Biden, but it’s going to take a lot more work, and Trump himself is going to be a gigantic lodestone around the GOP’s neck making every step towards Election Day ten times more difficult.

:lol:

…oh, and he also might just up and die before then, too!