Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

jesus christ

at least, you know, maybe do the right racism if you're gonna go all in? loving dipshits

better yet don't, but these are people of the land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bottom Liner posted:

Only if you have the eyes of a 77 year old that lives off of fast food and ice cream

I love that he very clearly has (at least) six fingers in the picture.

Jimlit posted:

isn't he praying the wrong way?

He is indeed. It looks like the AI got confused between an alter and a pew so he's praying backwards into a pew.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Is that supposed to be a diss?

It sure doesn't look respectful, but the notions involved here are so dumb it just registers as obtuse and childish tryharding to me.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Escape From Noise posted:

If Trump is such a threat to the all powerful deep state why did they go through so much trouble of rigging an election against him instead of killing him and making it look like a fish delite induced heart attack?

I guess part of the narrative is that 'they' are incompetent. The DEEP state isn't smart enough to put out a hit on the greatest president of all time. Many people are saying this!

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Yeah, if the Deep State exists (it doesn't) and had the competence and know-how that right-wingers claim it does (it wouldn't), the Deep State would have given Trump a heart attack through one of their Jewish space lasers, and during his third year in office because too soon in office would have looked suspicious. But no, somehow the Deep State instead got a jury to decide he was responsible for rape, and stacked a bathroom at Mar-a-Lago with top secret poo poo to accomplish... something... while he's still allowed to run for the Presidency again.

Brain rot, all he way down.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. Whose face did he blot out?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

folks seriously buying into a biden persona invented by a satirical publication is eye roll worthy, but the fiction that trump has any religion in his character at all, much less deep devotion, is some loving crazy poo poo

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Haley is definitely a piece of poo poo for ignoring the fact that the country allowed people to own other people as property. I mean, how obtuse can you be?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

it's pence, i'd recognize that haircut anywhere lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

[Following several Ines of whining]: But I don't whine!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

it's pence, lol

LMFAO

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

It looks like that traitor, Pence

Edit: I posted first but the deep state conspired against me. POSTING INTERFERENCE

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Nocheez posted:

Haley is definitely a piece of poo poo for ignoring the fact that the country allowed people to own other people as property. I mean, how obtuse can you be?

You mean the Good Ole Days when men were men and everything worked great!

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Nocheez posted:

Even if you're trying to make some ridiculous "Well there were just some racist people..." the loving 3/5 compromise was written into the founding document of the country.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Nick Adams, very much in USA! Completely American! Very America! :911:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

What does Nick Adams do with his time that is so full of success

The only thing I have ever heard of him accomplishing is being a real sad reply guy on Twitter

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Probe Daddy should hand out sixers to anyone ever posting Nick Adams itt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I know it’s been said before but he HAS to be trolling

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

rotinaj posted:

The only thing I have ever heard of him accomplishing is being a real sad reply guy on Twitter

Woah. Okay. How dare you? He's the most successful Alpha Male of all time behind Our Lord and Savior Donald J. Trump!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nick Adams is a bit

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
After looking into him some more, he is a minor Australian politician who moved to the us in the search for more money, wound up writing a book about the green card process and now is being the most alpha male to ever alpha

Still don’t know what he does in his day to day to make money, but he does sound like he isn’t a troll. He may not believe what he says, but he sure intends to make money off it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Woah. Okay. How dare you? He's the most successful Alpha Male of all time behind Our Lord and Savior Donald J. Trump!

so does this dude believe this poo poo OR is scam or both.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
The whole “thou shalt not speak ill of another Republican” has completely flown out of the window hasn’t it?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so does this dude believe this poo poo OR is scam or both.

Both

https://www.flagusa.org/about-our-founder posted:

Nick Adams is an American entrepreneur, cultural thought leader, Presidential appointee, and best-selling author.

He has been a prominent and outspoken critic of illegal immigration, discriminatory practices under the guise of critical race theory, a leading voice against the perils of radical feminism, and a champion of American exceptionalism.

Nick is an Australian immigrant and naturalized American citizen. Growing up in the Sydney area, he often remembers what his parents told him after he overcame Stage IV childhood cancer given just a 5% shot at survival - "If there's a 5% chance at anything, go after it!" This advice set the course of his life: he was elected to public office at the age of nineteen, became the youngest Deputy Mayor in Australian history in Sydney at twenty-one, and went on to complete undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the University of Sydney, one of the most elite academic institutions in the world.

In 2016, after a four-year journey through the immigration process, he founded the Foundation for Liberty and American Greatness (FLAG) - a nonprofit teaching the founding documents and American values to K-12 students.

More than 1.6 million school-aged children now use FLAG's resources. Thousands of teachers and hundreds and thousands of parents have been equipped with the ability to teach civics at home and in the classroom due to Nick and FLAG's tireless work.

His work in public schools has seen him recognized by governors across the country, and he has been awarded honorary status in Arizona, Texas, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Arkansas, and South Carolina. In 2023, Nick was permanently enshrined in the Congressional record.

I think he is fully into the Koch grift, and is trying to Hoover as much money out of constitutional fetishists as he can

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

The whole “thou shalt not speak ill of another Republican” has completely flown out of the window hasn’t it?

it hasnt been a thing since the tea party took off.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

quote:

"Despite the fact that I was there, on time and on schedule, it was just learned that one of the jurors is, unfortunately, not feeling well, and for that reason, today’s session of the trial, having to do with a woman I know absolutely nothing about, has therefore been cancelled with a new date to be determined," Trump said in one of about three dozen posts regarding Carroll on his social media platform Truth Social on Monday morning.

Brilliant run on sentence Mr President, who, despite being found liable for sexual assault, still claims he never met the woman and, needing 8 commas, rambled about how he is a good boy and, unfortunately, showed up for something on time, but it didn't happen

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Jimlit posted:

isn't he praying the wrong way?
there was an entire moral orel episode about this and the punch line was that there is no wrong way to pray unless you're a creepy, hypocritical, performant "evangelical" zealot.

so yes, he is.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Dude is already creating the narrative in his head that it is 110% impossible unpossible that he could ever lose this election, and if/when he does, he is absolutely going to incite another Jan 6 insurrection or worse.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

big nipples big life posted:

Nick Adams is a tit

:hmmyes:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Three trump burger shirt > three wolf moon shirt

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"Hi I'm extremely relevant, please post about me"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Silly Burrito posted:

It's ok to talk about them if they are RINOs or secret Dems

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Speedboat Jones posted:

Wonder how Christina Pushaw is dealing with today's news

pretty sure she turned back into a mannequin, once Ron stopped looking at her.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
He knows it's bullshit. If he ever was, he's not a true believer and probably thinks it's the funniest thing ever that so many of you are unsure if it's real or not

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

folks seriously buying into a biden persona invented by a satirical publication is eye roll worthy, but the fiction that trump has any religion in his character at all, much less deep devotion, is some loving crazy poo poo

I think this can also be said for just about everything his supporters would say about him. They just project everything onto him that they think is virtuous because he tells them it's ok to hate whole blocs of people. Trump's brains are scrambled eggs with nothing resembling a deep thought but I've always thought that if you could somehow pick his brain for accurate feelings toward things, like give him a truth serum or something, he would legit think church is for idiots and might even be an atheist, he probably rightly thinks his supporters are trash, no way he gives a poo poo about are troops and has paid for far more abortions that the average person. He's the textbook definition of "false idol".

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

rotinaj posted:

It’s a troll account that people can’t help but fall for.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Almost Smart posted:

Dude is already creating the narrative in his head that it is 110% impossible unpossible that he could ever lose this election, and if/when he does, he is absolutely going to incite another Jan 6 insurrection or worse.

i dont think he gets another giant january 6th shitshow again. i do think he tries to lean on states about delecate poo poo and tries voter intimadation but he isnt getting that many clowns in force again. they are scared of feds now.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Anders posted:

He knows it's bullshit. If he ever was, he's not a true believer and probably thinks it's the funniest thing ever that so many of you are unsure if it's real or not

Who is the "you" here? Do you really think anyone on SA is confused if Trump is a religious man or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

nine-gear crow posted:

AI still hasn't figured out hands, but that church pic otherwise looks like a professional photoshoot quality image. Trump probably thinks this is the best thing ever, being the avatar of the post-truth world. He can just repost poo poo his fans have whipped up in Dall-E or wherever doing poo poo he'd never otherwise do like setting foot inside a church to pray or walking down a street at the head of a crowd or hunting out in the wild or being in the presence of black people, and his followers are so dumb they'd think this was stuff Trump actually did and laud him for it. Meanwhile His Hugeness is on the toilet at Mar-A-Lago in a deep sweat marinating in his latest massive hamberger poo poo.

Rampant AI disinformation is going to be a nightmare in the coming years. It won’t be long before it really is indistinguishable from actual photography/video complete with convincing audio.

“Trump releases high-quality footage of himself personally rescuing babies from Biden’s adrenochrome labs.”