Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The fact Trump rides his cart ONTO the green drives me crazy. What a lazy piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Renreeja posted:

no way granny was running a drug stack like trump though

And that's why we lost her at such a tender age.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

All the more pathetic

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
I thought that cognitive test he "passed" was given to soldiers after having a bomb go off near them.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

digital penitence posted:

Great rally last night, sir!

holy poo poo lol

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Buce posted:

holy poo poo lol

Is he trying to make his mouth a butthole?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Preoptopus posted:

I thought that cognitive test he "passed" was given to soldiers after having a bomb go off near them.

I assume that would be test you give after someone has been concussed, in which case why the hell would they give him that test?

It's pretty much 100% been confirmed to of been a standard dementia test, which is what you'd expect.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

...trying?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

morningdrew posted:

I would have fun like this too if I was an AP photographer

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I did a sick Muttley laugh

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I think you added a lot of unnecessary to words to what Trump is a physical facsimile for

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

This thread will be the death of me

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hey don't besmirch Yes Man's good name like that!

Their were none more innocent and pure!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Lol did someone remind him that the judge is going to rule on this case next week

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Isn’t that the case where his own lawyers hosed up the paperwork and there’s no jury?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ringo Star Get posted:

Isn’t that the case where his own lawyers hosed up the paperwork and there’s no jury?

Yes

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

redshirt posted:

I don't "have to hand it to him", but Trump really is a monstrous freak. He's 77 or whatever, obese, never been healthy, under enormous stress (can you imagine going to bed at night, thinking of all the court cases and appearances and interviews you have to do tomorrow - heck, I get stressed if I have a Zoom call), he doesn't sleep much (Truthing at 1 AM when he's in court the next day in a different state at 9AM), consumed by rage..... and yet, there'll he be tomorrow, doing it all again. And again. And again.

Not sure how it's possible.

You know that famous guy who lived in a hole in the ground in a desert somewhere, covered in filth, who never showered in his life? Some doctor said that if he actually did shower, it would probably kill him because it would be too disruptive to the delicate balance of whatever bacterias were regulating his system.

I’d imagine “TRUMP!” is a lot like that. Yes he’s a slovenly obese sack of pig poo poo under what seems like an unbelievable amount of stress, but he’s always been an unwaveringly slovenly obese sack of pig poo poo, so his body has probably just maintained a kind of unchanging pig poo poo stasis.

And he might very well not actually feel all that much stress from his recent court shenanigans either because he’s been in and out of court his entire life. He and/or his companies have been sued literally thousands of times now, and he is literally incapable of feeling shame or remorse, and is too stupid to realize this time that the walls might actually have a shot at closing in. So it could just feel like business as usual for our big wet boy.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Did you say slovenly obese sack of pig poo poo?

That checks out.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol did someone remind him that the judge is going to rule on this case next week

I'm betting the court notified him that Engoron is going to rule on Monday.

Ringo Star Get posted:

It isn't a jury case, regardless of how inept Trump's legal team is.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Karma Comedian posted:

:yooge: CONFLICT OF INTEREST!! BIASED JUDGE!! RIGGED AND STOLLEN

Oh no! Travis from Flint is on the case. *Cue the Fletch theme song*

Regarding the Trump cognitive test, I had to take that exact test (long story but I'm completely fine) a few years ago. I hiccuped on a couple of the things. The clock thing because as I was reading it the Neurologist sort of misread it for me so my initial drawing was off a few minutes. And then the line test because I first just drew a line from 1 to 2 before realizing the pattern was 1 to A, 2 to B and so on so I erased and redid it. And then she read off a few words I had to memorize and I forgot one.

When it was done I said something like "I know I messed up on a couple of things". I was legit nervous and the Neurologist could tell, I guess. She kind of laughed and said "Oh, you did perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with you as far as I'm able to see today." And then said "I've had people with dementia that left the whole thing mostly blank". Like another poster said, you just about pass the cognitive test if you can name the rhino and write your name. Trump named the rhino and wrote his name. That's what he's bragging about.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
I mean understanding you're taking a cognitive test and why you need it is a drat good start. Realizing you have made a mistake is probably proof enough without even grading it.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

No, it's the case everyone thinks that happened in

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

EDIT: Why not, new thread's up!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4052972&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post537455910

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jan 28, 2024

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
It's called a Montreal test or a MOCA in neurologist circles (source: My FIL is a neuro and my wife takes about a half dozen a year.) She never brags that she passed it. Like tek79 experienced she's just relieved that the 1-3 errors she makes and worries about places her in the "absolutely still fine" category.

But she isn't a narcissist with dementia.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

UNFAIR THAT I AM BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE, I'M RICH AND FAMOUS I SHOULD BE SLIDING, I GOT AWAY WITH IT LIKE MCMAHON FOR DECADES

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Yep, that's exactly the kind of post that a man who knows he's innocent would make.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Seems pretty unfair to make me name animals that I've never met. A FAKE and RIGGED test.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Weren’t they hiring veterans? Where are all the vets with guns

Unsurprisingly, they also realized what a lovely deal it was.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cool now can we please loving get this poo poo rolling and convict him before November for the good of 330 million people

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Lol if you believe this

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Failed Imagineer posted:

Lol if you believe this

If he's getting ~50% of the Republican vote, that number doesn't seem terribly off

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol Enogoron has to be ruling tomorrow

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Toxic Mental posted:

Cool now can we please loving get this poo poo rolling and convict him before November for the good of 330 million people

And get rid of the 2nd Amendment since it clearly doesn't stop tyrants

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Assuming they're all republicans, this could get Trimp like 60 million votes

Mr. Barnesworth
Jun 28, 2008

I said GOOD DAY, sir!
lol that they told trump he was in the 2nd percentile of the dementia test and he can't stop bragging about it

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Mr. Barnesworth posted:

lol that they told trump he was in the 2nd percentile of the dementia test and he can't stop bragging about it

:lol:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Mr. Barnesworth posted:

Yeah I was thinking about this yesterday. I mean it's loving hilarious but also holy poo poo there's people who hear that and aren't immediately like "clearly this person is at the very least unfit to be president of the united states." I know this is one in a litany of things he says that should illicit that response from someone but this is so blatantly a human adult bragging about passing a test intended to detect brain damage, and not even bragging about acing it either lol. These are the same people who are worried about a woman flying a plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

I don't think anybody is surprised that a deep state IK is promoting ELECTION INTERFERENCE.